Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ogadeniya Somali Region (DDS) Government and Cabinet Announced

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Ogadeniya Somali Region (DDS) Government and Cabinet Announced

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:33 am

XUKUMADDA

President : Mustafe Maxamud Cumar (Cagjar) - OGADEEN

Vice President : Ibrahim Cusmaan Faarax - CIISE

Speaker of Parliament : Ayaan Cabdi Maxamed - JIDWAAQ

Deputy Speaker of Parliament : Ibraahim Xasan Cali - GARRE

XISBIGA

Madaxa Xarunta Dhexe : Maxamed Shaale Isaaq - DEGODI
Madaxa Arimaha Xisbiga : Faysal Rashiid - DHULBAHANTE
Madaxa Arimaha Siyaasadda : Mohamed Omer - OGADEEN

GOLAHA WASIIRADA

1- Xafiiska Madaxweynaha: Dr. Xuseen Qaasim - OGAADEEN
2- Xafiiska Nabadgalyada: Mubashir Dubad Raage - JIDWAAQ
3- Xafiiska Horumarinta Xoolo dhaqatada: Subeer Xuseen Cumar - DIGOODI
4- Xafiiska Horumarinta Magaalooyinka: Cabdiraxman Ciid Daahir - ISAAQ
5- Xafiiska Waxbarashada: Cabdulaahi Lacag - OGAADEEN
6- Xafiiska Caafimaadka: Dr. Muuse Axmed Ibraahim - CIISE
7- Xafiiska Maaliyadda: Cabdiraxmaan Axmed - OGAADEEN
8- Xafiiska Beeraha: Dr. Cabdiqaadir Iiman - SHEEKHAAL
9- Xafiiska Jidadka: Eng. Saddaam Xuseen - CIISE
10- Xafiiska Adeega Shacabka: Warsan Cawil - ISAAQ
11- Xafiiska Cadaalada: Axmed Xaaji Samatar - MAJEERTEEN
12- Xafiiska Biyaha: Xasan Daadhi - JIDWAAQ
13- Xafiiska Xirfadaha iyo Shaqo-Abuurka: Xuseen Geydh - SAMAROON
14- Xafiiska Arimaha Bulshada: Cabdullaahi Amaan - OGAADEEN
15- Xafiiska Arrimaha Haweenka: Xaliimo Xasan Maxamuud - JIDWAAQ
16- Xafiiska Ganacsiga Iyo Gaadiidka: Malaw Maxamed - GARRE
17- Xafiiska Maalgalinta iyo Warshadaha: Dayib Axmed Nuur - OGAADEEN
18- Xafiiska Ciyaaraha iyo Dhalinyarada: Maxamed Mahdi - GABOOYE
19- Xafiiska Warfaafinta: Cabdiqaadir Rashid Ducaale - GURRE
20- Xafiiska Macdanta Iyo Shidaalka: Khadra Bashiir - OGAADEEN
21- Xafiiska Deegaanka iyo Kaymaha: Eng Muxiyadiin Cabdi Xuseen - Madow WEYNE
22- Xafiiska Waraabka iyo Dooxooyinka: Maxamed Fatah - OGAADEEN
23- Xafiiska Curinta iyo Sayniska: Faaduma Deeqa - GERRI-KOOMBE
24- Xafiiska Qorshaynta: Maxamed Sheekh Aden - OGAADEEN
25- Xafiiska Dakhliga: Maxamed Naaji - KARANLE
26- Xafiiska Maaraynta Iyo khataraha: Axmed Yaasiin Sh Ibraahim - OGAADEEN
27- Xafiiska Dhaqanka Iyo Dalxiiska: Maxamed ismaaciil - OGAADEEN

TOTAL Golaha Fulinta DDS

Ogaadeen 10
Jidwaaq 3
Isaaq 2
Ciise 2
Others 10

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Ogadeniya Somali Region (DDS) Government and Cabinet Announced

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:35 am

personally if you ask me Ogaden and Jidwaq and other Absame Kumade should have been given 95% and the rest going to Ciise and Garre

but on the positive side no marehan, also idoor got just two, they should not have been given a single one, idoor are too langab like shekhaal with just one single degmo

but surprisingly Dhulbahante and Mj got one for the first time ever, this is also a mistake since they do not have a single full degmo

cagjar is too focused on uniting all somalsi when only Absame alone has died for the land, we need an abdi iley policy

abdi iley would create 4 vice president and give Ogaden/Jidwaq minimum 2 or sometimes 3 of them, samaroon would get vice president and of course ciise this is because Ogaden/Jidwaq Absame have 84 of the degmos or counties out of 94

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:45 am

Ogaden has 40% of the cabinet 10 out of 27

Absame has 50% of the cabinet, 13 out of 27 , this is a mistake and i hope uncle cagjar will fix this insha Allah, to hell with somalinimo,

Ogaden/ Jidwaq/ Absame control 247 out of the 282 Mps meaning we control 88% of the Mps of parliament

amazing, ONLF won 85% in 1993 when ethnic federalism was introduced in ethiopia in 1993

ONLF and 2 other Ogadens parties combined the WSLF and Islamic solidarity party won 87% in 1997

and today Cagjar controls with Ogaden majority of 88%

84 out of the 94 degmos or counties

9 out of 11 gobals are Absame majority with 8 being Ogaden totally owned and dominated

only Libaan or new name dawa which is garre and degodia owned

and ciise who is majority of shaniley or sitti its new name

regardless, cagjar should have given Absame at least 95 % of parliament, fuck somali and other langabs,

the British named the land Ogadeniya in 1884 during the berlin conference of carving up Africa

it has our name on it and any one who is not Absame Kumade can go away for it was Absame kings and soldiers who conquered this land inch by inch for centuries expanding and pushing the Galla savages aside

the rest are marti , Absame came by the sword and conquered the land like white Americans, the rest of the langab somalis are refugees who came to us to seek refuge in our land , a mere guest

i would like to see cagjar kill 90% of the non Kuumade and shove the rest into somalia,

i am just glad no buun got anything, they are primitive savages and the rest will bow their heads but the buun needs to be killed for that is all he is good for

Liyu is 95% soldier rank and 100% of the officer corps, it will stay that way insha Allah till we leave this fake white men made *hyt hole country

Insha Allah

Long Live the Absame Kuumade Ethnic Group and God Bless The Kuumade Race

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:49 am

Remeber son of Absame the following are your enemies

:

Darood

Somalis - idoor, hutu Dir garre midgaan jarer bantu our former slaves - all somalis no matter what clan or tribe or where on earth he resides in hates you and its our duty to kill and destroy them before they do it to us

Habashi & Galla

Ibliis

western powers that fund aidstopia

and in that order

never forget your true enemies, any one out side of the Kumaade ethic group and race is your enemy

insha Allah when a reer cabdulle comes, all non Absame will take a hike and go back to their natural place, except for garre and ciise the rest will become irrelevant and taught to stay in their lane insha Allah

God Bless The Absame Kuumade Race And Ogadeniya , Jubaland and NFD
Last edited by Tallman77 on Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:02 am

horta what is the difference between

garre, Gurre, girgire and gurgure?

there are so many small clans that have lived amongst the Ogadens and Jidwaq for centuries, it makes me think how on earth our Absame and Ogaden ancestors controlled and dominated all these yaryar clans ?

Mj, harti, buuns, idoor, shekhaal, gurre, garre etc it amazes how the Ogadens and Jidwaq Absame kings and clans have dominated all these yaryar and no matter who attacked the nation it was always them dominating small clans whilst dealing with the country and fighting foreign invaders

how one earth did our Ogaden/ Absame ancestors control and silence these langabs? this is a gift from Allah, lord of the world where we dominate the entire region

it shows the bravery, wisdom, intelligence and confidence and guts of Ogaden/Jidwaq/Absame kings and sultans and people to dominate these langabs and literally allowed us to place our name on the land - how else did we control langabs and guests for centuries

OGADENIYA ABSAME-ISTAN

its like how Russians has dominated her langabs - wallahi our ancestors made sure to remind these langabs they were just a mere marti, a guest and they kept them silenced, thats what i call landeernimo

I heard Ogadens would give the lanagabs camel as charity but always reminded them end of the day they are a marti and our guests

masha Allah

ALHAMDULILAH

where is that xawadly brother always saying xawadly live in DDS? NOT a single MP, not a single minister , it always amazes me how he can claim point blank a piece of Ogadeniya

but then anyone can claim what they want, i can claim to be the president of Mongolia, it does not make it true

personally idoor and harti and shekhaal and karanly should get nothing,

after all karanley moved to babile in oromia in a 2004 referendum and they were always part of Maalnguur a Mohamed zubeer clan, where they were foot soldiers for the Raage Ugaas dynasty kingdom that ruled Harar and walashma kingdoms between 1700s till 1900s

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:09 am

Cagjar aka ogaden wase kuraastii ogaden ee maqan ha keeno. 10 kursi is not enough.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:56 am

Cagjar aka ogaden wase kuraastii ogaden ee maqan ha keeno. 10 kursi is not enough.
1005 i agree with you bro, no one needs to get kursi except for Ogaden, Jidwaq, other Absame like Balcad, Weyteen and Galmiis

and maybe a little bit ciise and garre

he needs to deport them and ship them out of our country insha Allah

lets pray we will get a reer cabdulle who will only give seats to the mentioned natives and tell the langab marti guests to get lost

Fuck Zoomalinimo, they are all our enemies

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:00 am

Tallman are you Django/Patriot?

You should calm down with qabyaalad nobody hates Ogaden including us Isaaq. I'm happy with this list but ideally we should have more than Ciise since we have more people in DDS but they have more land

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:18 am

You should calm down with qabyaalad nobody hates Ogaden including us Isaaq. I'm happy with this list but ideally we should have more than Ciise since we have more people in DDS but they have more land
Cagjar should have emunalted Musa bixi
SL kuraas is over 70% Iidoor.

Rebelxx222
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx222 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:30 am

Tallman Cagjar is improving from the last time he wanted to bring equality. I totally disagree with this list as it’s completely unfair to Beesha Absame Gaar Ahaan Ogaaden. Clans such as Garre,Iidoor,Majeerten, Sheekhaash should not have even 1 seat. No Garam Garams allowed as well. This needs to change :wow: :wow:

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:43 am

stop accusing me of being these wise men, i wish i was half the man they were, they were nasab nasab asli ah

and do not mess with ciise, ciise own an entire gobal, with 8 degmos where they own 6 degmos ful and two shared with langabs like samaroonand gurgure and dira daba north section of the city

idoor has 1 degmo or 1 county out of 94 counties in Ogadeniya
Last edited by Tallman77 on Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:45 am

Tallman Cagjar is improving from the last time he wanted to bring equality. I totally disagree with this list as it’s completely unfair to Beesha Absame Gaar Ahaan Ogaaden. Clans such as Garre,Iidoor,Majeerten, Sheekhaash should not have even 1 seat. No Garam Garams allowed as well. This needs to change :wow: :wow:
I agree cousin, Wardeer is now under Makhail full control with a one seat going to gerri koombe she was a token reer cabdulle maalingure guest and 5 makahil seats or governors

i also agree all langabs non Absame and ciise and garre should be deported and shipped, sent back to their shyt hole somalia

horta alhamdulilah the langab marehans who boasted we live in qoraxey, blah blah blah did not get anything

let a reer cabdulle come and rule, insha Allah all langab qashin will be swept out

the nazi nasab rulers of the Kuumade race

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:31 am

1005 i agree with you bro, no one needs to get kursi except for Ogaden, Jidwaq, other Absame like Balcad, Weyteen and Galmiis

lets pray we will get a reer cabdulle who will only give seats to the mentioned natives and tell the langab marti guests to get lost

missing waziirs:
makahiil ogaden 1
reer cabdille ogaden 1
reer Isaaq ogaden 1
cawlyahan ogaden 2
codwaaq. Ogaden 1
reer cismaan ogaden 1
camar ogaden 1

18 seats, at the very least, should've gone to ogaden.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:02 am

missing waziirs:
makahiil ogaden 1
reer cabdille ogaden 1
reer Isaaq ogaden 1
cawlyahan ogaden 2
codwaaq. Ogaden 1
reer cismaan ogaden 1
camar ogaden 1

Absame used to get 22 out of 27, cagjar and his obsession with being nice and kind to langab marti guests to the Ogadeniya region is unacceptable and unforgivable,

he needs to make amends and make his ethnic group the Absame Kuumade whole as they own the land, he needs to fix this or he will be gone soon insha Allah, we could not care less about this ethnic group zoomalis, we do not know them or like them, they are our first enemy,

Rebelxx222
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx222 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:18 am

missing waziirs:
makahiil ogaden 1
reer cabdille ogaden 1
reer Isaaq ogaden 1
cawlyahan ogaden 2
codwaaq. Ogaden 1
reer cismaan ogaden 1
camar ogaden 1

Also Aaden kheyr for Erer region. Erer didn’t get any seats. 20 seats alone should have been allocated to Ogaden.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.