Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Next battle Galmudug vs Puntland after the defeat of ASWJ

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Next battle Galmudug vs Puntland after the defeat of ASWJ

Postby GuleedWarsame » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:26 am

Its no secret that PL is hostile to Qoorqoor admin and have tried to destabilize Galmudug.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Next battle Galmudug vs Puntland after the defeat of ASWJ

Postby Kees70 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:55 am

Most definitely the next war will be with Puntland, their blatant meddling in Galmudug affairs by supporting Ahlu-Shia is evident from hosting Mahmoud in their Deegaans to arming the fanatics terrorists ahlu shia, all of the high officials in Galmudug Admin from minsiters to MPs know this treacherous action Puntland has taken against Galmudug.

Puntland will rue the day they meddled in Galmudug affairs.

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:12 am

Only if farmajo loses re-election will fight between galnus vs puqland is likely to happen. bc Farmajo is pro putland by far. Baraxley is weak alshabab is winning. Guriceel many are dead. Puntland is having an election

mahor

Postby mahor » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:15 am

What's that guy's qabiil?

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:36 am

In the midst of internecine savage war, some idiot waxuushis, here, are not only yearning for more, but have actually already started beating the drums.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:21 am

In the midst of internecine savage war, some idiot waxuushis, here, are not only yearning for more, but have actually already started beating the drums.
Its my prediction/analysis. Not my wish or yearning.But instead of insulting me why not condemn those who started inflame the situation in Galmudug by supporting a armed faction against Galmudug state?

mahor

Postby mahor » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:30 pm

Its my prediction/analysis. Not my wish or yearning.But instead of insulting me why not condemn those who started inflame the situation in Galmudug by supporting a armed faction against Galmudug state?
The sufis receiving weapons from Puntland.. has that been confirmed?

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:03 pm

I seen reports of it but its not like I can personally confirm it. But anyone who knows about Somali politics knows that Puntland and formerly Ethiopian backed ASWJ been close. Noone will admit conducting a proxy war but Galmudug have been vocal against Puntland support for ASWJ.

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:56 am

boons always living on dreams and delusions. I am sure MJs won't lose lands to Habar gidir even if that happens unlike your clan that lost tons of land and still continue to do so.

mahor

Postby mahor » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:21 am

I seen reports of it but its not like I can personally confirm it. But anyone who knows about Somali politics knows that Puntland and formerly Ethiopian backed ASWJ been close. Noone will admit conducting a proxy war but Galmudug have been vocal against Puntland support for ASWJ.

I'm skeptical because Puntland was only a few months ago assisting galmudug fight alshabab, how would instability in a southern buffer state be in their interest? secondly the the ceyr as a clan have always been heavily armed, and mass movement of technicals + heavy weaponry would have been reported by more credible sources. The video of the sufi leader praising puntland for support doesnt necessarily mean he was armed, but likely referring to him being given a safe haven.
Anyway war between the two is unlikely to happen, galmudug is way too volatile to get into another conflict.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:00 am

I'm skeptical because Puntland was only a few months ago assisting galmudug fight alshabab, how would instability in a southern buffer state be in their interest? secondly the the ceyr as a clan have always been heavily armed, and mass movement of technicals + heavy weaponry would have been reported by more credible sources. The video of the sufi leader praising puntland for support doesnt necessarily mean he was armed, but likely referring to him being given a safe haven.
Anyway war between the two is unlikely to happen, galmudug is way too volatile to get into another conflict.
You have right to be skeptical but i see you are assuming Somali factions actions are based on logic. It is not. Its mostly shortsightness and emotions that runs the show. If Puntland can support ASWJ to cause problems and therefor influence Galmudug it will. Even if the support is not in the form of weapons Puntland supports a terror outfit that killed government and Galmudug soldiers, civilians and displaced 100k people.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:17 am

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.