Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Analyzing the loyalties of the MPs Thread

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Analyzing the loyalties of the MPs Thread

Postby sahal80 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:44 pm

^ Calm down brother TarTar. Our brother Sahal isn't taking a position one way or another on things regarding Somaliland for example he isn't bothered about if Isaaq is or isn't part of Dir. He's merely just reporting on the political activities on the ground in Mogadishu as well as in Hiirshabelle and thereafter gives his analysis and viewpoints, that's all.

TarTar who cares what Somalia says or believes, we know Isaaq is it's own clan just like we know that Somaliland is a separate country that will eventually be recognised officially
:lol: وشهد شاهد من أهلها
warniyahow ninkaan qac miyaa? bisinka i told him SL is not part of the FGS and the FMS and the federal process but we have Djibouti-created Dir clan that is equal to hawiye and Daarood in number. buurmadow calls himself a Dir. all isaaq mps in the south associate themselves with Dir. even gaaljecel they r qawleysato that why ex hirshabelle speaker was welcoming buurmadoow he is haji salah aka abtisame. so we r talking about qawletsato not Isaaq or SL they dont represent them and since Dibouti created them i put them in their dir context. hadeey dad ku shirayaan magaca dir waan soo gudbin.

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:00 pm

:whew: sahal had me worried there. this is y i always repeat Isak rejects pretending 2 b Dir in the ex italian colony. now that we're clear i'm out of ur thread. n wish Hawdle tha best.

:ohhh: i knew I liked Hiran people ever since 1960 a leader from Hiran tried 2 prevent the negative fallout from chaotically planned union between Somaliland n Somalia

carry on. but i still selling my votes 2 the highest bidder in the ex italian colony. got no stake there except the right 2 pretend 2 b Dir n sell my vote :win:

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:21 pm

Sahal defeated his pro Farmaajo adversaries with pure logic and facts......one even attempted suicide.

However, I think Sahal overestimated the political capability of the opposition.........they are beyond useless and at this point a Farmaajo second term is a shoe in.
I agree. Farmaajo might have a decent chance if this farce continues. We cannot condone violence, nobody in their right mind will but if Farmaajo somehow wins, there will probably be violence. No one in their right mind will also accept the demented apparatus Farmaajo and Fahad are trying to shape. The country can't be run by a bunch of arrogant reer baadiyo, pubescent saraakiil and frankly speaking a bunch of elevated strange people brought in to do Farmaajo and Fahads bidding. Meel walba dadka ugu liito ayaa joogo.
:clap:
congrats finally my cousin woke up from his slumber although i have never bothered him like some people do here against their fellow tribesmen who have different opinion.

yes you are right no one will choose violence over stability in Xamar this is agreed by all the local candidates and PM Rooble.

Sahal, a lot of peoole are trying to keep decorum ileen Farmaajo waa Madaxweyne weli, laakin kaabe boorsada diyaarso ayaa lagu dhahaayay indirectly for some time. Problem is, odayga iyo koodiisa waa wada macangag iyo wax fiyoobeen. The next government will be the one allotting oil blocks and signing contracts, that will be accompanied by a infusion of funds never seen before into Somalia. A semblence of a deep state that will shape the political and financial bedrocks in Somalia for the forseeable future will likely take shape. There is no way the current lot will be allowed to stay and cement themselves. There is turbulence ahead. Farmaajo simply cannot be allowed to return. The international community will likely intervene and force him into a plane before things get out of hand.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:57 pm

^^

So the likes of Shariff Dalxiis and Xassan Qoslaaye can be trusted to control the assets of the country? Or the likes of Dani and Madoobe? The funny thing is Farmaajo since his leadership has Somalia attained some kind of normalcy and transparency. The average Somalis knows this.

The only people against him, are the ones that are blinded by tribalism or the ones that are corrupt to the core and see him as a threat to their ill intentions of corruption and chaos. Haters are gonna hate

Hilarious you are talking about oil revenues when not long ago during Qoslaaye term it was the norms to have MPs getting killed left right and centre. Any oil revenue in the future is the fruits of Farmaajos leadership for establishing a safe haven for MPs to work freely without the fear of getting killed, or religious figures being killed infront of the Masjids, which were all the norms prior to Farmaajo coming to power.
Last edited by XimanJaale on Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:59 pm

I agree. Farmaajo might have a decent chance if this farce continues. We cannot condone violence, nobody in their right mind will but if Farmaajo somehow wins, there will probably be violence. No one in their right mind will also accept the demented apparatus Farmaajo and Fahad are trying to shape. The country can't be run by a bunch of arrogant reer baadiyo, pubescent saraakiil and frankly speaking a bunch of elevated strange people brought in to do Farmaajo and Fahads bidding. Meel walba dadka ugu liito ayaa joogo.
:clap:
congrats finally my cousin woke up from his slumber although i have never bothered him like some people do here against their fellow tribesmen who have different opinion.

yes you are right no one will choose violence over stability in Xamar this is agreed by all the local candidates and PM Rooble.

Sahal, a lot of peoole are trying to keep decorum ileen Farmaajo waa Madaxweyne weli, laakin kaabe boorsada diyaarso ayaa lagu dhahaayay indirectly for some time. Problem is, odayga iyo koodiisa waa wada macangag iyo wax fiyoobeen. The next government will be the one allotting oil blocks and signing contracts, that will be accompanied by a infusion of funds never seen before into Somalia. A semblence of a deep state that will shape the political and financial bedrocks in Somalia for the forseeable future will likely take shape. There is no way the current lot will be allowed to stay and cement themselves. There is turbulence ahead. Farmaajo simply cannot be allowed to return. The international community will likely intervene and force him into a plane before things get out of hand.
I 100% agree farmaajo will not stay whether he wins or not, too many forces are against him staying, a small civil war to unseat him is inevitable.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:02 pm

^
I would love to see this mighty 'forces' that are against him. :lol: :lol:

Caqli hutu wakaa.. Small civil war is their only solution when they are not in power. And when they are in power, they don't know how to govern. Halkee loo raaca these buffoons?

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:06 pm

^ I guess you folks havent learned anything from your previous abo Siade's ordeal.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:08 pm

^ I guess you folks havent learned anything from your previous abo Siade's ordeal.
What is there to learn, all I remember was hutu on hutu violence for the last several decades. If anything it is your people that need to learn from it.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:37 pm

What is there to learn, all I remember was hutu on hutu violence for the last several decades. If anything it is your people that need to learn from it.
Darod is more like Hutu than Hawiye is. Savage clan produces savage leaders

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.