Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From Voltage: President Farmaajo may be the greatest Somali politician in recorded history.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SultanOrder

From Voltage: President Farmaajo may be the greatest Somali politician in recorded history.

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:10 pm

From V :D

I don't comment about Pres Farmaajo's reelection strategy since I said I wouldn't right before the September Agreement was signed. I may comment about what is going on in different parts of the country like what was behind Galmudug fighting or why the elders in Puntland rebuked Deni, but I won't give even my smallest thoughts about Pres Farmaajo's strategies. More people than I thought hang on to it apparently.

I will say this; Pres Farmaajo may be the single greatest Somali politician in recorded history. He is arguably better than even Siad who held power for 21 years.

I have believed all along Farmaajo will be reelected.

Not only do I believe that even more now, but I think we may even be witnessing the beginning stages of Somalia's own Erdogan movement.

I don't know how long his tenure might last without an already defined constitution and/or term limits or even if he may wish to seek more than 2 terms, but I would say it is a solid bet Somalia will see at least 3 terms of his presidency.

President Farmaajo has shown a mastery of something I call "the politics of disruption."

Oh and it is no surprise to me Hussein Aideed turned out to be an Ace, remember what I said about him when he first came back to Somalia earlier his year;

I don't think Hussein Caydiid is interested in Somali politics or is under any illusions anymore it is his forte just because of who his father was.

Hussein, in my estimation, came back to be a force multiplier against the shenanigans of Mahad Salaad/Abdirahman Abdishakuur, etc or any of the HG they have been pulling to their side.

I would wager an arm and a leg, Hussein has been promised an elder Nabadoon statesman title with the same shaxaad Cali Mahdi was milking since Abdullahi Yusuf

Cheers!

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: From Voltage: President Farmaajo may be the greatest Somali politician in recorded history.

Postby BigBreak » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:22 pm

Firstly there's nothing great or good about MSB

Secondly Farmajo is finished, this time next year someone else will be in Villa Somalia as President

Ciao

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: From Voltage: President Farmaajo may be the greatest Somali politician in recorded history.

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:29 pm

Quite a disappointing take can he elaborate?

mahor

Postby mahor » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:33 pm

oh boy... did he really just call h. aideed a ace? farmaajo greatest ever? a man that swas embroiled in political crisis after crisis and didnt secure a single noteworthy settlement in 5 yrs against alshabab?
qabyaaladu macaan badhanaa.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:42 pm

Less is more in the words of the master of the game, Henry Kissinger. Valid points. Kudos you got it right

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:12 pm

oh boy... did he really just call h. aideed a ace? farmaajo greatest ever? a man that swas embroiled in political crisis after crisis and didnt secure a single noteworthy settlement in 5 yrs against alshabab?
qabyaaladu macaan badhanaa.
Your appear to be obsessed with V & bothered by his opinions.

SunFromNorth
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SunFromNorth » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:46 pm

Voltage with that comment is now offically the new alex jones of somalia

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:40 am

Quite a disappointing take can he elaborate?
He said "No."

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:10 am

Voltage is protecting his candidate Farmaajo by not speaking about his strategy/tactics, but I love it Read the Sahan news wire about the Sheikh Sharif/Kheyre fissure from rest of MM. V was correct, everything they said about Farmajo was a negative twist on the little point about "politics of disruption" V told me is the "salient point" in this post. V, our King of Politics. đź‘‘ :clap:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:20 am

Farmaajo the greatest ever? :lol:
There is only two issues that define a presidents term for me.

1)Defeating AS and restoring security and free movement across the South.

2) Opening up the economy, creating jobs, rehabilitating the agricultural sector, health/ education etc.

Farmaajo has failed on all counts, so no he's not the greatest.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:00 am

The greatest liar.

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:36 am

tha greatest politician in the ex italian colony. hands down. unless he lose re election. even then i can't think of anotha leader in the ex italian colony who was better. Aden Adde was a donkey directed by his dabayaco wife. 1960-1969 was neo colonialist era. 1969-1991 was 1 party state. no politics. 1991-2000 warlord era no politcs.

2000-2022. who is better than Farmajo? SSDF colonel dat brought Ethiopian troops to Hamar, ma'alin SS who lost reelection after IC let tha nigga appoint his own parliament, HSM anotha donkey so incompetent he managed to turn the ex italian colony of 6 provinces wit 3 Hawiye majority provinces into 5 federal states wit 2 Hawiya majority states all tha while giving budhcadland giving Somaliland controlled SSC seats but still failing to get Galmudug n Hirshabele any Hawiye seats from Jubaland n Southwest states

this is not even close. this nigga making progress on the ex italian colony's sovereignty. builiding a functioning SNA. sidelining tha stealth secessionists until 2020. his biggest mistak was letting tha stealth secessionists delay election. his reelection promise to evict Kenya n Amisom

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:47 am

Delusions are a terrible thing, but when they have no boundaries, it's something else. :lol:

cringe post. kkkk

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:30 pm

Delusions are a terrible thing, but when they have no boundaries, it's something else. :lol:

cringe post. kkkk
Must have terribly annoyed you, else you wouldn't have bothered to make a comment.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.