Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gen Biixi makes peace btw Hiran Gov Jeyte and Gen Xuud in Beled-Weyne.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Gen Biixi makes peace btw Hiran Gov Jeyte and Gen Xuud in Beled-Weyne.

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:38 am

This is a f-king joke. Alx cabudwaaq is not in zoomalia and safe from these wild monkeys.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:40 am

:lol:

Sxbyaal let by gones be by gones, the emotions of politics is running wild here from all sides, so let calmer heads prevail kkkk.

So having said this, one certainty will remain a fact and is that Bixi and farmaajo are desperate and came all the way to Beledweyne to seek lifelines in their political gridlock they are in, but as we all know especially us reer Hawiyes that Xawadle are not like the other dumb low IQ-hutus like murursade and etc who can easily be fooled with appeasements and conciliation by offering empty gestures like military and political posts this late in the game where farmaajos exit is very near.

MXs everywhere, whether it be here online and in the political sphere had for almost 5 years been throwing insults at Xawadle after injuring them politically in Hisrahebelle, and today mxs are shamelessly standing at their door (in Beledwyne) begging for forgiveness and political support that perhaps Xawadle would start their Beledweyne elections ASAP so that Gedo can too start, as they say in Somalia all roads to Gedo goes through Beledweyne!

P,s i very much doubt Beesha Xawadle can easily be hoodwinked by the dying regime of farmaajo, who's exit is only a Month away.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:44 am

I would also like to add two poignant criticism.

Sahal has more than once identified his age as 40 years. There is nothing wrong woth being 40 and my reason for bringing it up has nothing to do with ageism. But to be 40 years old and to have the personality, disposition, conduct, and even character he displays is in my opinion an extreme misfortune where human rate of development is concerned. The guy shows an extreme lack of maturity and even worse an almost teenage like bitterness that results in unbelievable resentment that displays itself as cruelty as a defensive mechanism. It is almost like the weird sociopathic neighbor who tries to stab or mutilate his neighbor's cat as a punishment for not having a cat as a pet.

Secondly, I don't know the coolSomaliguy, but as a person being fair and impartial, so too does my inadeer Mustafe show the same misfortune of stunted development. Mustafe you are reer Garaad of Marehan, you are from Emir Hiraabe, you are from Ugad Mohamed Weli who was the most prominent Somali peacemaker who used to be called from Burco to Baidoa to make peace between other clans, you are from the men like Sh Webi Kalagoys who spread Islam through peace and mercy to almost many of Somali people's neighbors like entire sections of Arsi and Bale Oromo people. Yet you similarly show an almost teenage like immaturity and behavior.

To both and more this says nothing about what your political beliefs are or opinions or what you support/do not support, but really the character and behavior you display.

Killing, massacring, dehumanizing, and really all kinds of cruelty is what is being fetishized here.

And this is a topic started about PEACE. Unbelievable.
atleast im not bald man like you i still look younger than you don't you grow up guys its being nearly 10 years since we met here teaching me about meher and yarad :lol:
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 8&t=312142

It is well known that i can not be triggered over a political topic until you turn it into a XL and MX issue you started it. If you only talked about Biixi, Farmaajo and Guudlaawe i would have ignored it but you spoke about MX and XL and portrayed the issue as a personal topic for Biixi and a MX neighborhood in Baladweyne accompanied with contemptuous language and mockery. Why this " peacemaker" cant visit Kismaayo? You have a dispute there with you OG cousins instead of "making peace in baladweyne" why not solve your own dispute? I reminded you about your brother's words that Xuud would be brought to Xamar in shackles. Why are you imploring to Xuud now? Farmaajo asked to meet him in Xamar and Xuud refused then he He said to him Send a delegation on your behalf!

as i analyzed this has to do with the slap he received from HG you suggesting alliance with XL in this time speaks volumes! this is what caused Biixi to run to Baladweyne.

So far there is no discussion about Guudlaawe only to calm things down and "reconcile with Farmaajo then he will solve the Hirshabelle issue"

this clearly has to do with that dharbaaxo from Rooble.

Rooble, Deni and Madoobe agreed to start first with one deegaan and after the 40 days create problems in Gedo to put the responsibility on Farmaajo who is threatened with sanctions by the Americans so they can have a field day in Gedo and even are suggesting another conference on the second capitals after the first deegaan is over to put Farmaajo in front of two options; Kismaayo or restricting him in Gedo for this reason Farmaajo who created the Hirshabelle problem now sees that the road to Gedo passes through Baladweyne! if the mps were elected in baladweyne it will eliminate the post february possibilities.

i quoted this phrase from the Shiites who say road to Jerusalem passes through Syria.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:51 am

I would also like to add two poignant criticism.

Sahal has more than once identified his age as 40 years. There is nothing wrong woth being 40 and my reason for bringing it up has nothing to do with ageism. But to be 40 years old and to have the personality, disposition, conduct, and even character he displays is in my opinion an extreme misfortune where human rate of development is concerned. The guy shows an extreme lack of maturity and even worse an almost teenage like bitterness that results in unbelievable resentment that displays itself as cruelty as a defensive mechanism. It is almost like the weird sociopathic neighbor who tries to stab or mutilate his neighbor's cat as a punishment for not having a cat as a pet.

And this is a topic started about PEACE. Unbelievable.
the same guys who said this are now imploring to Xuud
:dead: :deadrose:

This what you guys do. Sahals engagement always results in ad hominems replies from your lot. You made a thread about Xuud and he reminded you guys of previous contradictory analysis about Hiiraan and more so Xuud. Then the pack as usual simply attacks Sahal as an individual. According to you folk, Xuud was meant to be in chains by now. As it happens, Farmaajo is sending an emissary imploring him to come see him and talk things out.

There was no conflict in Beledweyne, it was a family squabble. The dust was settled by elders immediately. No altruism behind Bixis visit. Everyone knows that. It is basically Nabad and Nolol looking for room to breathe and begging Xuud. In realpolitics, he will capitalise on it. When Xuud stated in very publicly that Hiiraan is mine (Xawaadle) and where Hiiraan and by extension Hirshabeelle is concerned, Nabad and Nolol best come to me, he was right.
his delusinal afkunool brother wrote this and now are implrong for alliance after that HG dharbaaxo what a shameless people!
:dead:
"Voltage

0 mercy for armed insurrection."

The day he picked up a gun passed the point of no return

FGS orders Xuud hiiraan tribal militia to be arrested!
Moderator: Moderators

Search this topic…
SearchAdvanced search5 posts • Page 1 of 1
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
FGS orders Xuud hiiraan tribal militia to be arrested!
PostThu Nov 26, 2020 11:33 pm

https://www.caasimada.net/xog-df-oo-jar ... eral-xuud/

The era of tribal militia is over haramcad will be sent to arrest the troublemakers
User avatarMurax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Re: FGS orders Xuud hiiraan tribal militia to be arrested!
PostThu Nov 26, 2020 11:59 pm

The area is infested with Al Shaydaan, and you can’t find anything to do besides fight Prez Guudlaawe? All because of what.

Anyway this is like 60 ppl. Haramcad police should be able to contain it and jail their leader.
User avatarUgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
PostFri Nov 27, 2020 12:48 am

No more moryaan and qabqable in the 21st century.

Waxmagaradka wuxu yaqan gacan bir keliya and this xuud oday is that way.

I knew this tabar daran group would be disbanded swiftly.
User avatarVoltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
PostFri Nov 27, 2020 3:43 am

0 mercy for armed insurrection.

The day he picked up a gun passed the point of no return.

We expect him delivered to Mogadishu in chains.
User avatarpaperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
PostFri Nov 27, 2020 7:47 am

Interesting development.
Quick Reply

Subject:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:01 pm

:lol:

Sxbyaal let by gones be by gones, the emotions of politics is running wild here from all sides, so let calmer heads prevail kkkk.

So having said this, one certainty will remain a fact and is that Bixi and farmaajo are desperate and came all the way to Beledweyne to seek lifelines in their political gridlock they are in, but as we all know especially us reer Hawiyes that Xawadle are not like the other dumb low IQ-hutus like murursade and etc who can easily be fooled with appeasements and conciliation by offering empty gestures like military and political posts this late in the game where farmaajos exit is very near.

MXs everywhere, whether it be here online and in the political sphere had for almost 5 years been throwing insults at Xawadle after injuring them politically in Hisrahebelle, and today mxs are shamelessly standing at their door (in Beledwyne) begging for forgiveness and political support that perhaps Xawadle would start their Beledweyne elections ASAP so that Gedo can too start, as they say in Somalia all roads to Gedo goes through Beledweyne!

P,s i very much doubt Beesha Xawadle can easily be hoodwinked by the dying regime of farmaajo, who's exit is only a Month away.
:russ:
Guudlaawees oo waaga u baryay laakin nasiib wanaag anaga nalagama dhex qaraaban karo
"Guudlaawe adoo laandheere ah in Farmaajo Xuud kuu baryo" :russ: :dead:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:58 pm

Xuud; We never talked about Hirshabelle or Guudlaawe

Farmaajo now imploring to Xuud

The last HAG resort after Dharbaaxadii HG
:dead: :deadrose:

i heard Rooble sending the interior minister to Baladweyne. please Xuud don't go to Xamar to meet Farmaajo oo dhiigbaxaya i know he talked to you on phone dont do it he cant do shit for you waa sacabooley let the interior minister do this job :russ:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:43 pm

Everything about both the point, purpose, and even intent of the criticism went over your head as I predicted. Stunted mental and emotional development is a curse I would not wish on my worst enemy. That is all I would say.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:14 pm

Gedo Crew need to stop calaacaling and learn to live with, what, in essence, is a 'Frankenstein' of their own creation. After all, if it was for them and their wolfpack mentality dhaqan xumo, ustaad sahal, would probably never have been compelled to vent his frustration in so unbridled a fashion, nor is it likely that he would let himself be consumed by so bitter a naceeb.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:20 pm

Everything about both the point, purpose, and even intent of the criticism went over your head as I predicted. Stunted mental and emotional development is a curse I would not wish on my worst enemy. That is all I would say.
:lol: ama afeef hore lahoow ama adkeysi danbe lahoow. what about you who bragged about mx and biixi in a political topic is not emotional? you even involved Ceyr HG dont you see all that? aniga waaba qoslaayey shaactiraan u qaatey xataa hadey reaction iga aheed :lol:

hadaad rabtid inaan saan laguugu jawaabin ka fiirso waxa aad soo dhigeysid. aniga boqol mawduuc ayaan hayaa laakiin kafiirsasho awgeed ma soo dhigo.

tan kale waxaan sheegay dhab ay noqdeen Xuud is on his way to Xamar tomorrow waligaa waxaa dhihi jirtey no Gentleman's Agreement ana waxaan ku dhihi jiray it wont work wothout Gentleman's Agreemen(presidency vs capital)

Farmaajo hada wuxuu leeyahay heshiiskii ayaan saxayayaa ee ila heshiiya :lol:

marka warkii oo kooban king xuud will be in Xamar tomorrow hadaad xoog leedihiin xira
:pac:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:08 am

Once upon a time I used to try to have debates with Sahal. But when I saw all this stuff was very personal on his side I left it alone.

Kees70,

Villa Somalia controls the Army, NISA, Central Bank, Police, etc who have flat out ignored Lehelow, and deal with Farmaajo straight. Villa Somalia already had good relations with Guudlaawe, and now they used diplomacy with the Xawaadle rebels to get them back in the fold of HirShabeele so elections can take place. Even the Benadir administration said lehelow get lost Benadir admin don’t concern you.

Only thing Lehwlow has accomplished is getting under Deni’s Macawis however that falls right in line with your shameful Keenadiid slave history. Yall used to fetch water for them, hate to say it. Run along, and be a good boy for your massa and forgot about controlling anything as you never did in the first place.

Sahal Last thing I will correct though to you and all, DO NOT blame Farmaajo for any of your internal HirShabeele issues. The reason you got cuqdad for Voltage was because he told you the truth 1 year before the HirShabeele elections that Abgal would want their turn. You came back with gentleman agreement blah blah, then what Voltage predicted turned true which made you pissed. Then you blamed Farmaajo because you believed if there was a Abgal President, they’d forgot about HirShabeele. Now reason I don’t go back and forth with you, is because now it became straight up I want Farmaajo gone at all costs I don’t care who it is. There is no strategy, analysis, pros, cons, maslaxad/mafsadat etc behind it you simply want him gone no matter what don’t care who it is at this point. Well That’s fair enough you can like who you like you’re 100% Xor :up:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:26 am

Once upon a time I used to try to have debates with Sahal. But when I saw all this stuff was very personal on his side I left it alone.

Kees70,

Villa Somalia controls the Army, NISA, Central Bank, Police, etc who have flat out ignored Lehelow, and deal with Farmaajo straight. Villa Somalia already had good relations with Guudlaawe, and now they used diplomacy with the Xawaadle rebels to get them back in the fold of HirShabeele so elections can take place. Even the Benadir administration said lehelow get lost Benadir admin don’t concern you.

Only thing Lehwlow has accomplished is getting under Deni’s Macawis however that falls right in line with your Keenadiid slave history. Yall used to fetch water for them, hate to say it. Run along, and be a good boy for your massa and forgot about controlling anything.

Sahal Last thing I will correct though to you and all, DO NOT blame Farmaajo for any of your internal HirShabeele issues. The reason you got cuqdad for Voltage was because he told you the truth 1 year before the HirShabeele elections that Abgal would want their turn. You came back with gentleman agreement blah blah, then what Voltage predicted turned true which made you pissed. Then you blamed Farmaajo because you believed if there was a Abgal President, they’d forgot about HirShabeele. Now reason I don’t go back and forth with you, is because now it became straight up I want Farmaajo gone at all costs I don’t care who it is. Well That’s fair enough you can like who you like :lol:
diplomacy? :pac:

This is what you wrote about Xuud
"Re: FGS orders Xuud hiiraan tribal militia to be arrested!
PostFri Nov 27, 2020 12:59 am

The area is infested with Al Shaydaan, and you can’t find anything to do besides fight Prez Guudlaawe? All because of what.

Anyway this is like 60 ppl. Haramcad police should be able to contain it and jail their leader."
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 8#p4989334

why you all guys now imploring to him? what a weak ass oo is badal badan :russ:

Dharbaaxadii HG aa idiinku wacan inaad soo dirtaan biixi reer hiiraan baan ahay i was born in Baladweyne im bah xawaadle same stuff omar massale abdiruzaaq biixi used to say in mid 90s looking alliance with Hawadle

waala la idinku yaqaan sheekada reer hiiraanimo aad ku qaraabataan

maanta waxay maree inaad Fate gedo ku xirtaan Fateka Baladweyne ar baladweyne iigeeya bas waaye Ahmed Madoobe Gedo ma wareejin karo marhadii Baladweyne howsha ka bilaabato

hal bil aa u hartey sawir farmaajo ciidaanaa afka loo darey khaatumo xumo laakiin niyahow hala imaanin cararkii la idinku yaqaaney adiguba caqlaad leedahee carar maxaa dhaama kaad sheegeysudna waaka meeshaan iiga cararey adigana sidoo kale bil gudaheed waad carari without notification
:dead: :russ:

the way you speak to Kees is waxa aad wax hawiye wax uga heshaan: naceebka mj taas waa dhamaatey booska labaad waa OG stop begging HG kkkk

"Dont blame Farmaajo" saana u danbeysa hirshabele waa saxeynaa kkkkkk

Anaga hada Rooblaa noo harey wali oo sixirkiisa bixin raba Farmaajo lama heshiineyno waa idinka caqli badan nahay Rooble hada waa nala soo xiriiray wasiirka Gudaha uuna soo dirayaa waxa HAG ukala cararaya waa adinka kkkk

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:18 am

Sahal,

Tayyib Khalaas we leave it here. I just enjoyed my breakfast in Istanbul,Turkey Alhamdulilah and I got a long day ahead of me too many places to see no time for all this. Danbi intaan ba nugu filan. حفظ السان ضروري

أراك علي خير مع سلامة

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:01 am

ustad sahal stop tha tribal hate n stop taking things personally. u, marehan, n tha rest of walanweyn tha same. u face tha same challenges. ISIL in bari, al shabab in the rest of the ex italian colony, n stealth secessionism movement in Garowe can't believe u always take tha stealth secessionist side :ufdup: n u want me to formally join ur walanweynland jgovernment so i can emulate budhcadland in weakiening ur federal prez from within tha walanweyn government, while pretending to b unionist

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:03 am

Kees70,

Only thing Lehwlow has accomplished is getting under Deni’s Macawis however that falls right in line with your shameful Keenadiid slave history. Yall used to fetch water for them, hate to say it. Run along, and be a good boy for your massa and forgot about controlling anything as you never did in the first place.

Sahal Last thing I will correct though to you and all, DO NOT blame Farmaajo for any of your internal HirShabeele issues. The reason you got cuqdad for Voltage was because he told you the truth 1 year before the HirShabeele elections that Abgal would want their turn. You came back with gentleman agreement blah blah, then what Voltage predicted turned true which made you pissed. Then you blamed Farmaajo because you believed if there was a Abgal President, they’d forgot about HirShabeele. Now reason I don’t go back and forth with you, is because now it became straight up I want Farmaajo gone at all costs I don’t care who it is. There is no strategy, analysis, pros, cons, maslaxad/mafsadat etc behind it you simply want him gone no matter what don’t care who it is at this point. Well That’s fair enough you can like who you like you’re 100% Xor :up:
Kees is so ill informed miskiinka thinks Rooble stealing SNTV equals Rooble destroying Farmaajo.

:dead: :dead:

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:21 am

Kees70,

Sxb i thought of all the Mxs here you knew my stance the best :lol:

If farmaajo wins against Rooble than i still remain Winner here and so is if Rooble wins than i still remain a Winner here, there is no love lost on whichever side wins, HGs Political weight is bigger than Rooble, Beesha HGs can survive well without PM or Presidency Kursi but can MX survive without it?

In Fact to be honest for HGs its best if farmaajo wins and Qoorqoors remains, but on the sideline we are just hatching our bets that Rooble assumes and inheritance farmaajos Presidency or another HGs does, so having said this, you cant blame a brother for desiring to take Power and Presidency kkkk.

Anyway, what i praise our Brother Sahal and Beesha Xawadle under Xuud is that they are starting to look after their Interests no matter where it leads, if farmaajos who's dying regime oo dhiig baxayo has something great to offer to Xuud and Beesha Xawadle than so be it, than Beesha Xawadle should it take at whatever costs, because Somalia is a Dog eat Dog world and every man and its interest are for themselves.

In Somalia only the weak are consumed.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.