Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Deg deg: Karash ousts governor Deni. New governor running villa magertenland

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Deg deg: Karash ousts governor Deni. New governor running villa magertenland

Postby TarTar » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:50 pm

:blessed: magertenland tribes. free at last. free at last. freedom from the aran jan gang

"[Karash] ayaa qoraalka uu soo saaray ku sheegay in maadaama uu madaxweynihii si ku meel [gaadh] ah u gudan kari waayey waajibaadkiisa dastuuriga ah, in masuuliyaduhu ay isaga si ku meel [gaadh] ah ugu wareegayaan sida ku cad ayuu yi[dh]i dastuurka Puntland"

The Wasakhgali slaves of magertenland are praying for Karash to free west Bosaso

https://radiorisaala.com/254485-2/

Karash: governor Deni failed to fulfill his constitutional duties. i'm required to take over from him

:troll: the rest of the ex italian colony should consider letting a lander lead them

on tha real though. governor deni can't touch karash. it look like isse mahamud divided over this. farolw wit deni. their main tribal chief don't like deni. could depend on who gets deputy governor if karash take over.

omar mahamud remember how deni humiliated their tribal leader. their militiamen putup a road bloack on garowe after gov. Deni stole garowe seats. niggas bin looking for an excuse to mutiny against deni

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Deg deg: Karash ousts governor Deni. New governor running villa magertenland

Postby BigBreak » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:19 am

Karash bringing Puntland under FGS control and taming the Dhabayacos would be historic

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Deg deg: Karash ousts governor Deni. New governor running villa magertenland

Postby BigBreak » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:21 am

Karash bringing Puntland under FGS control and taming the Dhabayacos would be historic
are you nervous :mrgreen:

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:24 am

The VP is in charge while the president is away, nothing wrong with that.

TarTar and Big Break have serious obsession with PL. I can’t blame you guys, PL is the number one reason you will never be recognized.

If I were you, I would be worried about Dictator Bixi arresting journalists and turning northwest Somalia in to a police state.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:06 pm

The VP is in charge while the president is away, nothing wrong with that.

TarTar and Big Break have serious obsession with PL. I can’t blame you guys, PL is the number one reason you will never be recognized.

If I were you, I would be worried about Dictator Bixi arresting journalists and turning northwest Somalia in to a police state.
Forget about Somaliland as we'll never reunite with your failed state. I would laugh with tears when HAG controls your clan enclave from the eternal capital Mogadishu :stylin:

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:42 pm

Mogadisho is your capital too. Harigeisa is no different than Garowe.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:53 pm

Mogadisho is your capital too. Harigeisa is no different than Garowe.
Yeah right, tell me when has a president, prime minister, minister, lawmaker from your failed state visit the Republic of Somaliland since 1991

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:31 am

puntland tha number 1 reason why the ex italian colony won't accept that i divorced her :notsure: :troll: u mite be right. stealth secessionists in magertenland r some of the biggest spoilers against the federal government of the ex italian colony. as long as the ex italian colony is held hostage by budhcadland, tha divorce can't be finalized

me tink tha stealth secessionists need to be brought to heel. farmajo should arrest governor deni for attempted assassination against a federal minister

finally solution mite be if the ex italian colony's federal government set up a buffer zone in north mudug. pres. bihi stop playing nice. west garowe n west bosaso r disputed. 3 way dispute. magertenland stealth secessionists. somalia the ex italian colony. n tha self-governing somaliland republic

this is actually a win for the ex italian colony. the stealth secessionist poilers gonna be kept busy by somaliland national army

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.