Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ethiopian governor Cagjar promised to help Somalia's governor Laftagaren

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
noer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Ethiopian governor Cagjar promised to help Somalia's governor Laftagaren

Postby noer » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:52 am

governor Laftagaren is fighting for his life. Gurgurte finna replace him wit a loyal governor. but gurgurte picked a fight wit ethiopia. the ethiopian regime got a loyal governor in jigjiga. cagjar. Abiy ordered Cagjar to help Laftagaren. against gurgurte

https://allafrica.com/stories/202208110 ... um=twitter

ethiopia just got a pretext for occupying the ex italian colony's Southwest region. recent al shabab atrack on cagderland :mindblown: unbelievable level of hate between leaders of the ex italian colony. some got al Shabab. some join ISIL. governor madobe under kenya. laftagaren n deni under ethiopia. gurgurte uganda. all using foreign milutary against other tribes

i bet any1. there would be no isil or al shabab in the ex italian colony. if so many of somalia leaders didn't want 'em. tell me how underequipped cagder liyu militias routed al shabab. sna still can't enter bu'ale. even bondhere sometimes look like too tall an order

OwQariib
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Ethiopian governor Cagjar promised to help Somalia's governor Laftagaren

Postby OwQariib » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:35 am

Main reason i dislike federalism is this kind of bullshit. In other countries it's akin to treason but we got leaders not batting an eyelid. HSM openly admitted refusing to hand over ONLF, signed deals with Egypt, appointed a SWS ex terrorist as Minister, if you're declaring a cold war on Ethiopia then walk the f-king walk too and condemn this Laftagareen piece of shit. If HSM does not humiliate this guy come December then i'm joining opposition, xukun awood ku dhisan aa loo baahanyahay not weak leadership hadii kale bring back Farmaajo ileen Hutus never learn dalka unukaaleh laakin uma talihaayo goofkeeyga lee rawaa eebow mahaas iga rog bes ey ogyihiin f-king mouthy and useless people

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:53 am

Main reason i dislike federalism is this kind of bullshit. In other countries it's akin to treason but we got leaders not batting an eyelid. HSM openly admitted refusing to hand over ONLF, signed deals with Egypt, appointed a SWS ex terrorist as Minister, if you're declaring a cold war on Ethiopia then walk the f-king walk too and condemn this Laftagareen piece of shit. If HSM does not humiliate this guy come December then i'm joining opposition, xukun awood ku dhisan aa loo baahanyahay not weak leadership hadii kale bring back Farmaajo ileen Hutus never learn dalka unukaaleh laakin uma talihaayo goofkeeyga lee rawaa eebow mahaas iga rog bes ey ogyihiin f-king mouthy and useless people
HSM does not have the power to change any of the federal states.

Hassan sheikh was openly supporting madoobe and kenya when farmaajo was in power. Now it is coming to him in every FMS.

Even kenya interest is always to make sure madoobe is anti any government. But I doubt hassan sheikh cares he is just there to make money.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:44 am

HSM does not have the power to change any of the federal states.

Hassan sheikh was openly supporting madoobe and kenya when farmaajo was in power. Now it is coming to him in every FMS.

Even kenya interest is always to make sure madoobe is anti any government. But I doubt hassan sheikh cares he is just there to make money.

Nomand, couldn’t agree more. I laugh at people who are judging HSM by the metrics of wanting to be a actual FGS president. Anyone could see he already accomplished his mission.

1) Become undisputed mayor of Benadir
2) Secure his business interests in Kenya

He has zero ambition beyond that. He would crack up if he read the posts here

noer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby noer » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:09 pm

keeping it 100 my nigga murax. gurgurte is meeting his benchmarks. stealing aud money n hamar taxes. HSM won't mind ethiopian annexation of hurshabele,
galmudug, magertenland n southwest. kenya take jubaland. let hsm get his Hamar taxes n foreign aid money :blessed: everything else is gravy

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.