Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Re: “Gubbet has a word for Puntite Queen of Somalispot regarding E-Y163949 exchange"

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: “Gubbet has a word for Puntite Queen of Somalispot regarding E-Y163949 exchange"

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:50 pm

I was told to pass this along:

“Puntite, I came across this exchange and became alarmed by what I witnessed starting post#15 and following exchange:
Post in thread 'New partnership in JL to compensate D&M for their loss of lower Shabelle!' https://www.somalispot.com/threads/new- ... st-3445995
1. Science is not a "confirmatory" belief system.

2. The purpose of science is not to confirm your belief system.

3. The purpose of science is not to have your belief system attacked.

Darod is a reality that exists. Majerten are Darod. Dhulbahante is Darod. Warsangeli is Darod. Altogether they form Harti which is a part of Darod. Marehan is a part of Sade which is Darod. Ogaden is a part of Kuumade which is Darod. Layl Kase is a part of Tanade which is Darod.

Darod is a clan which forms a part of Somalis.

There is historical and modern socialogical, cultural, and even political evidence of this.

Darod is not a genocode. It cannot be at all "proven" or "disproven" by a Haplotype.

Which brings me to this point;

1. The person arguing "at" Puntite Queen is abhorrent for attacking and trying to erase Puntite Queen's entire socio-cultural reality because of "nothing."

2. But our sister Puntite Queen is similarly abhorrent for trying to erase a part of scientific result (and the individuals whom it implicates/the tested) because of "nothing."

I would like to conclude this with;

I can personally vouch that 1/3 of the Gedo results is a young gentlemen from Marehan/Rer Ahmed.

It is not just that the SDPP tests "everybody" or that the SDPP results has an asterisk for the individuals who have self-identified as artisanal----but that I can vouch for 1 of the 3 Gedo results is a Marehan, Rer Ahmed young male with family from Dollow, Gedo. I can vouch for it as I can vouch for me being a Marehan/rer Diini.

And generally, I would like to conclude with this; the entire "tone" regarding "artisanal" as the "other" is instinctively something from the darkest and ugliest parts of our historical inequity.

Imagine that someone can have a "Y haplotype" that is parallel with what might be the genocode a plurality or even majority of "Darod" come under and be perfectly "Darod" (which they are)---

-then why would it be mutually exclusive or disqualifying that someone can perfectly either now, or in the past, subscribed to "skill based labor" rather than "animal husbandry" and still perfectly be Darod?

The point is Darod and Dir and Isaaq, in fact the entire "clan system" is a social construct.

It is a social construct because there is no natural version of this which goes for how other humans have constructed themselves.

Darod isn't your Y haplotype and it is not your livelihood tool of choice.

Wassalam."

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Re: “Gubbet has a word for Puntite Queen of Somalispot regarding E-Y163949 exchange"

Postby mahoka » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:26 pm

Darod is not related, mj and mareexan don’t even look the same as ogaden or dhulo.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Re: “Gubbet has a word for Puntite Queen of Somalispot regarding E-Y163949 exchange"

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:48 pm

Darod is not related, mj and mareexan don’t even look the same as ogaden or dhulo.

🥂

From Gubbet:

:russ:

"Mahoka, stfu kindly. This is not the time for the superficial nonsense even you don't believe. Majeerteen iyo Mareexaan dad ka quruxbadan Somali maba ay ku dhex jiraan and you can take that up with the Sacad Muuse/Makaahiil ex-charcoal driver who used to drive from Berbera to Goday even who without hearing me speak or anything pointed a finger at me near the big outdoor tea sprawl outside Somaliland Parliament and said to everyone's amazement "Inankaagan ama Mareexaan baa tahay ama reer abti bay ku yihiin." And when I said incredulously "adeer ahaadaye, maxaad igu garatay" he responded as God is my witness "Mareexaan waa Jarmal, ummadi ka qurxan Soomaali ka wayay, iyagiiyo taagan baa tahay."

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:56 am

🥂

From Gubbet:

:russ:

"Mahoka, stfu kindly. This is not the time for the superficial nonsense even you don't believe. Majeerteen iyo Mareexaan dad ka quruxbadan Somali maba ay ku dhex jiraan and you can take that up with the Sacad Muuse/Makaahiil ex-charcoal driver who used to drive from Berbera to Goday even who without hearing me speak or anything pointed a finger at me near the big outdoor tea sprawl outside Somaliland Parliament and said to everyone's amazement "Inankaagan ama Mareexaan baa tahay ama reer abti bay ku yihiin." And when I said incredulously "adeer ahaadaye, maxaad igu garatay" he responded as God is my witness "Mareexaan waa Jarmal, ummadi ka qurxan Soomaali ka wayay, iyagiiyo taagan baa tahay."

:lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.