Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jaarso grand conference in hargeisa

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jaarso grand conference in hargeisa

Postby mahoka » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:43 am

Excuse me, Sir, the second you pass the Somaliland border, you are subject to Darod control. All the way to Jigjiga, and through the Marar Valley, your neighbors are Bartirre. Abaskuul, Geri, and Miyirwalaal. I would advice you to understand your interests as Sacad Muuse.
My friend you still think we are competing or at war which is delusional since I already beat you into submission 30 years ago

As for the k5 region you will do well to remember sacad muse established the world famous darod prison called jail ogaden - my words alone are enough to make darod sit straight up and listen

What chance does darod have against sacad muse the most powerful somali clan when darod has been utterly humiliated by the small miskiin tribe of jaarso which has wiped out your people from certain regions when you have Amhara backing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your emotions are getting the best of you sxb, end of the day your cagdheer cousins will chose me and my wealth over you, sacad muse might even get contracts with governor madoobe to build another jail - this time jail mareexan

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:52 am

Excuse me, Sir, the second you pass the Somaliland border, you are subject to Darod control. All the way to Jigjiga, and through the Marar Valley, your neighbors are Bartirre. Abaskuul, Geri, and Miyirwalaal. I would advice you to understand your interests as Sacad Muuse.
My friend you still think we are competing or at war which is delusional since I already beat you into submission 30 years ago

As for the k5 region you will do well to remember sacad muse established the world famous darod prison called jail ogaden - my words alone are enough to make darod sit straight up and listen

What chance does darod have against sacad muse the most powerful somali clan when darod has been utterly humiliated by the small miskiin tribe of jaarso which has wiped out your people from certain regions when you have Amhara backing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your emotions are getting the best of you sxb, end of the day your cagdheer cousins will chose me and my wealth over you, sacad muse might even get contracts with governor madoobe to build another jail - this time jail mareexan
Emotional? Beat me into submission? Orad lo'daadu iska maalo sxb, Mareexaan garan mayside. :lol:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:16 pm

These sacad muuses still think this is a game by using the words like jaarrso is miskiin or jaarso was my Jaariyad . Hooyadiin baa la wasaa ee atleast afkiina suubsada lo,o yahay . Walaahi waxay garxajisku idinku Arkeen waxbaa Ka jira. Waar waxan malaa carabkii xumaa baa dhalay , wuxu af xumaa oo hadana caqli darana . Dhillaa idin dhashee la qabysada siyaasada geeska Africa. Walaahi billaahi hadaan maalin danbe idin arko idinkoo qabiil dira yasaya hooyadiin baan wasaya. Do you understand . No more none sense.

noer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby noer » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:54 pm

And why the hell did you give them Marehan land in eastern Somali region. You gave yourself their land in northern Somali region and then gave them Marehan land in east. Sheeko.

Even the way that map is drawn is not "proportional."

ustad. u gotta look at the general idea. all cagder exclusive lands gonna be quarentied. anything that's shared gonna be part of the civilized somali kilil.

i didn't make the map. but i got no problem wit keeping all marehanlands in somali kilil. anything disputed or shared wit cagder also stays in the kilil. cagder quarentine protocol. only cagder exclussive territory gets evicted into their own kilil

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.