Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gadaabuursi: Qabil Ciilan

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Gadaabuursi: Qabil Ciilan

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:14 pm

I know what Jabutaawi is talking about. Gadabursi are the latest clan using by Oromo/cafar to reach Zeylac/Djbouti corridor. Mark my word Ethiopia's expansion will not stop till they reach Zeylac port, and Djbouti road free from Somalis.
as a isaaq on behalf my gadabursi brothers ,. We support oromo against daarood.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:37 pm

I know what Jabutaawi is talking about. Gadabursi are the latest clan using by Oromo/cafar to reach Zeylac/Djbouti corridor. Mark my word Ethiopia's expansion will not stop till they reach Zeylac port, and Djbouti road free from Somalis.

Never!!

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:43 pm

Never!!
:lol: :lol: Bruda gets drunk and starts saying random things

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:05 pm

Never!!
That's all he/she does 24/7 :lol: :lol:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:35 pm

Never!!
That's all he/she does 24/7 :lol:
He is like you, you start drinking and start posting nonsense :lol:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:56 pm

Yuusuf is a little crazy.

But the Daarood of Ethiopia have delegitimised Jaarso and pushed them into the arms of Oromo.
It would appear the Ciise/Daarood of Ethiopia are now attempting to do the same to Gadabuursi.

This should be alarming to Reer Sheekh Isaxaaq.

noer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby noer » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:34 pm

I don't get both his response or the corny laughs?

He penned a topic, but didn't actually even explain it & so I asked for clarification being interested.

In any case---whatever.
dude. i keep losing my old accounts passwords. i know djiboutawi is cagder. i posted once all the times bestp, besplaya, teeri, n the rest sh** on issa. n the nigga would be quiet as a mouse. then defcon 1 everytime idoor or marehan say something. him n ow qarib. the cagder pretending to be hawiya :ufdup: why so cagders ashamed of their tribe. but props to zidane n rebel. i got no beef wit the noble cagder tribe. as djiboutawi used to say everytime cagders say something about issa

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:53 am

Let's put aside the hypocrisy , we all Dir support jaarso, and we know they want to join oromia. And that's a right They deserve . They are called Oromo and most of their brothers are already living In Oromia. For that reason we encourage them to exit. Of course we are loosing numbers in Kilil 5 but at the same time we are gaining strong partners in inside Oromia. Emotions and politics don't mix . That's my political opinion.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:05 am

yuusuf, it is not about Dir vs daarood. The land expansion is happening at all fronts. The main target is the Zeylac port. Are you giving Zeylac port to Oromo in the name of Dir? FYI, most lands that Oromos claimed mostly belongs to Dir and Hawiye.
Diri-dhabe, Jinacsane, Baabile are not Daarood lands, and the destination is Zeylac. In your cuqdad, where does daarood fit in this? :lol:

That mentality is why Oromo is expanding toward Somali lands.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:49 pm

yuusuf, it is not about Dir vs daarood. The land expansion is happening at all fronts. The main target is the Zeylac port. Are you giving Zeylac port to Oromo in the name of Dir? FYI, most lands that Oromos claimed mostly belongs to Dir and Hawiye.
Diri-dhabe, Jinacsane, Baabile are not Daarood lands, and the destination is Zeylac. In your cuqdad, where does daarood fit in this? :lol:

That mentality is why Oromo is expanding toward Somali lands.
We may join Ethiopia too , forget about saylac we can give them atleast 10 more ports including berbera and the whole isaaq territory. Before that we really prefer to have direct border with oromia , jaarso clearing the way is not bad for us. From now on jaarso is our biggest allies in the region. Politics can sometimes change into the opposite direction.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:59 pm

Soomaliyey adeer intaanu Xero yar soo oodanay baanu idinka nabad geli waynay , maalin aad dhulbahante nagu dirtaan , mar aad samaroon soo afuuftaan, idinkii ictiraaf kii naga xaasiday baad mu,amaradna noogu darteen , weliba markaasad soomali diid na nagu shaabadayseen. Ku biyo caba anaga iyo jaarsaba left baanu qaadanayna, yaguna waa oromo habar xabuushana awalba xabashi bay ahaayen. :lol:

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:24 pm

Noer aka Tirtir aka multi nicks galore, you see every where the Ogadeen boogeyman.

Boqortooyo Ciise ka dhashay, why would I claim another clan with no influence in my entire region?

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:30 am

yuusuf, Good luck with that.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.