Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland parades Puntland POWs

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somaliland parades Puntland POWs

Postby eliteSomali » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:57 am

It's a war, there are going to be casualties, civilians and soldiers. There are also going to be prisoners of war.
Killing each other for no reason is not the answer. Surely, landers can respect the will of the dhulbahante people. They clearly do not want to be part of your project, the same you guys do not want to be part of whatever koonfur Somalia is selling. You can't have it both ways landers, pick a side. If you want to break away, break away with isaq lands only, if not, stay in the union and save yourselves the stress.
bingo, not a single person from the opposing side has put this option on the table. Infact the real reason behind this conflict is to stop Somalilands aspiration to separate from Somalia by removing las anood. This would make the case so much harder as we don’t have the original British Somaliland borders. However if it was a matter of let us separate and you separate too, that’s a fair option.
Somaliland is doing more harm to its quest for independence by engaging in this war. If dhulbahante said we do not want to be part of SL, muse biihi should have withdrawn. That was the right thing to do.

Besides, why would SL engage in a war if the war will not lead to a swift victory in its favor? Somali people fight in wars for the sake of it. The more this drags on, the more attention it attracts, and that won't be a positive attention either.
as for the dhulbahante, they have as much rights as isaq does, to be the ones to decide their fate.

Basically, the solution lies in a dialogue for all parties involved, both for SSC vs SL, and SL vs Somalia.
Being pragmatic and thinking long term and keeping cadiifad out of it is good for everyone.

reer hebel vs reer hebel wars are literally useless in every way you look at it in 2023.

and i didn't even mention how bad it is to kill muslim people, specially in the holy month of ramadan.

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: SomaliLand Royalty ... Londons Fynest ... and Your a fake online character

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:03 am

We are just going to remove you from lad canod And move in isaaq making it a shared city trust me nothing u can do against Somaliland we can just remove disperse and replace you

Miles8

Postby Miles8 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:34 pm

[tweet][/tweet]

badhi weynta :Heh:
:russ: :russ: :russ: I spit out tea I was drinking was not expecting that :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:42 pm

This is almost 2 months ago.
Since then the SSC and allied forces have completely captured Gambadhe.

Just shows how desperate this dude is for negative news about SSC liberation.

:jawalrus:

Miles8

Postby Miles8 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:44 pm

This is almost 2 months ago.
Since then the SSC and allied forces have completely captured Gambadhe.

Just shows how desperate this dude is for negative news about SSC liberation.

:jawalrus:
I have no dog in the fight I was just reading thru old threads..

Besides Come out of Laascaanod and fight the Idoor

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:50 pm

You have no dog in this fight.....yet wet yourself at the thought of SSC setbacks?

Who this masquerading iidoor think he's fooling.

:ufdup:

Miles8

Postby Miles8 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:55 pm

You have no dog in this fight.....yet wet yourself at the thought of SSC setbacks?

Who this masquerading iidoor think he's fooling.

I have no dog in the fight.. No time to wet myself.

:lol: :lol:

The Masquerading part is hilarious..

I am not Iidoor :shaq:

It was a light dig :lol: besides it seems like your anti-Iidoor senses is ultra-high :dead: I give you that

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:36 pm

There is nothing you can point to that suggests I'm anti iidoor.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.