Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I have mapped all 23 villages of the Marehan woreda of Deka Suftu near Nagele in Liban, Somali Region, Ethiopia.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SadSayyid

Re: I have mapped all 23 villages of the Marehan woreda of Deka Suftu near Nagele in Liban, Somali Region, Ethiopia.

Postby SadSayyid » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:07 pm

Looks like there is more trolling that needs to be moderated.
:lol:

Very informative thread nonetheless :up:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I have mapped all 23 villages of the Marehan woreda of Deka Suftu near Nagele in Liban, Somali Region, Ethiopia.

Postby Gubbet » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:17 pm

Niyo anigu haatan hadii laygu yiraahdo $1 million dollar ayaan ku siin ninkaan cida uu yahay hadaad sheegto wallahi ilaahay baa ii jeedo waxaan ku kalsoonaan lahaa "Majeerteen." In fact, you come across like the multinicker Starkast. I don't know another single human being that would nauseatingly reference Faroole so much for anything least of all a Sade. Majeerteen ahaataa ba bini aadanku way kala roon yihiin oo qaarna waa dad wanaagsan oo samaan jecel qaarna waa xasad oo xumaan maahee wax kale aanu ka shaqayn. Anigu haatan waxaan garoowsaday adiga oo aan xumaan iyo isku dir iyo kala fogaansho ka shaqayneyn mooyaane aan arkin adiga oo wax kale ka shaqeeynaya! Cajiib.

SadSayyid

Postby SadSayyid » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:39 am

Last edited by SadSayyid on Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:42 am

"Deer" not "Dheer"

SadSayyid

Postby SadSayyid » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:51 am

I've praised MJ a lot in some threads and so I can see why Brother Gubbet would assume that. If narrowing down my identity that far isn't good enough I've got no problem with going further, just you've got to give me the million dollars

The name was anglicised to Dheer, I cba with the autocorrect.

It's one thing to disagree with my views but its another thing to deny my whole nasab subhanallah. I take 100% of the blame since I shat on your thread so the blame is on me but walaal calm down

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:36 am

SadSayid, there is a guy on this forum that has made me absolutely even loathe sub-clan banter. I mean loathe it. In real life, I made the connection anyone who even "jokes" about it---it's a red flag that there is something seriously problematic about the person. And what I have witnessed here has turned out to be 100% the case in real life. The red flag has never failed to prove it wasn't "false flag." I don't like sub-clan banter and I especially do not like unilateral and preemptive usage. I cut it out intentionally as a habit forming learned behavior and and if I actively did that because of how much I disdain it, you can imagine I do not like, respect, or tolerate it. It is one of those things you will not regret having cut out. Interestingly enough having cut out subclan banter has had a positive unintended consequence in that I drastically saw a reduction in banter about other clans as well.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:41 am

SadSayid, there is a guy on this forum that has made me absolutely even loathe sub-clan banter. I mean loathe it. In real life, I made the connection anyone who even "jokes" about it---it's a red flag that there is something seriously problematic about the person. And what I have witnessed here has turned out to be 100% the case in real life. The red flag has never failed to prove it wasn't "false flag." I don't like sub-clan banter and I especially do not like unilateral and preemptive usage. I cut it out intentionally as a habit forming learned behavior and and if I actively did that because of how much I disdain it, you can imagine I do not like, respect, or tolerate it. It is one of those things you will not regret having cut out. Interestingly enough having cut out subclan banter has had a positive unintended consequence in that I drastically saw a reduction in banter about other clans as well.
Ur Ethiopian.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:19 am

Ur Ethiopian.
Probably have quite a substantial bit of Habesha in me going back after 400 years ago just like all----Marehan. :Heh:

Were we inadvertently such extreme Somali nationalists all these recent times perhaps because of insecurity possibly being the Somalis who may have intermixed/culturally integrated with Abyssinia the most out of all historical Somalis in the past? :lupe:

• "The Clan With The Cloak"
    • Uncovering Grandmother Haymanot
      • The Purebred Lords of Somali Noblemen Who Were Really Abyssinian Halfblood Patricians. This is the story of how Haymanot came to be their Matriarch----betrothed as a young Abesha peeress at the Court of Solomon to a Somal Adalian ealdorman for peace on the Muslim-Christian borderlands in the heart of the Horn. Their issue are today the House of Marehan---the seignior Lords of distinction amongst the nations of the Somal.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.