Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ladies & Gentlemen: Over month ago before all, on Feb 22, I said Somaliland is "hemorrhaging" officers & more will die.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Ladies & Gentlemen: Over month ago before all, on Feb 22, I said Somaliland is "hemorrhaging" officers & more will die.

Postby Gubbet » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:39 am

Walaalayaaloow just read the analysis I gave using a structured observation;

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=408771

Wallahi Rer Hargeisa way ku jabeen dagaalka Laascaano & Muuse is responsible; it will get worse the longer he persists

PostWed Feb 22, 2023 11:40 am

So I actually did a small tally of the real cost to Somaliland side using neither the SSC statements and nor Muuse administration.

In particular, I leaned on the many platforms of social media and what families/loved ones/relations/friends from the Somaliland side have been sharing.

So condolences, prayers, family expressions, etc.

Something stunned me---the amount of high profile or military "officers" that have become a casualty.

So Somaliland is not or has not been in control of Laascaano since they were ejected. They have been shelling the town from posts surrounding its perimeters. Which means there is NO "CONVENTIONAL" battle engagements. It there were conventional engagements, there would be a higher casualty rate of soldiers and very few "officers." The fact there has not been conventional engagements is---this is very self-explanatory militarily----because Somaliland does not have the "capacity" and never did it would seem. This is stunning that Muuse actually engaged in belligerence towards Laascaanood considering as Commander in Chief he should have known this. It is stunning because it tells me the people of Somaliland or "Rer Hargeisa" have been betrayed by corruption and malfeasance that this was the leadership which took them into war.

Secondly, so because there have not been conventional engagements in which one can predict "officers" would be removed from the battlezone to command at a safe distance behind the protection of their battle lines---Somaliland has had to rely on these posts surrounding town to lobby artillery at "everything." Well there is an "inverse" drawback here as OFFICERS ARE IMPLICATED IN THE SAME PLACE AS VARIOUS UNITS OF SOLDIERS WHO ARE ALL LIKE POCKETS OF ISLANDS. Again, officers are disproportionately sequestered with troops which means when SSC get past "artillery" fire, they engage soldiers AND OFFICERS. In many cases, SSC "cavalry" are ambushing or "surprising" these artillery posts. WHICH IS WHY SUCH DISPROPORTIONATE NUMBER OF "OFFICERS" AND/OR HIGH PROFILE TARGETS HAVE FALLEN SO QUICKLY AND SURPRISINGLY FROM THE SOMALILAND SIDE. In fact. Muuse is "hemorrhaging" military leadership or command and he is sending MORE AND MORE there predictably to the same fate.

Now the only thing, a month later, that anyone is talking about everywhere is how so many Somaliland commanders have "perished."

This war will be known more for this stark anomaly than anything else in the future I am willing to wager a fortune.

And once again, the "same" trajectory will continue implicating Somaliland command hemorrhaging because there is no possible change to this strategy at all given the dynamics. Any continuance will lead to the same result.
Last edited by Gubbet on Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

KacdoonSool
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Ladies & Gentlemen: Over month ago before all, on Feb 22, I said Somaliland is "hemorrhaging" officers & more will d

Postby KacdoonSool » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:46 am

Today I saw the most aggressive communication from SL army than any other day in the war which means the Harti attacks today must had been very nasty

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Ladies & Gentlemen: Over month ago before all, on Feb 22, I said Somaliland is "hemorrhaging" officers & more will d

Postby Gubbet » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:48 am

Can you provide some examples KS? I am curious about what you mean.

KacdoonSool
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KacdoonSool » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:57 am

[tweet] [/tweet]

KacdoonSool
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KacdoonSool » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:05 pm

It has been of their most important talking points during the war that they were in defence positions for them to change that to attacking SSC shows you the conflict has been escalated after today

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:26 pm

KS, this is really just "confirmation" that the "Rubicon has been passed" in that the cost is now starting to take a toll.

In military communication strategy, the gentleman is not actually speaking "to" Majeerteen or SSC side---he is speaking "at" them for a different target.

This is audience vs constituent.

Audience is everyone who hears you while constituent is the intended recipient.

Majeerteen/SSC is the audience, but the constituent are the Somaliland masses who will now start to panic and become dejected.

The actual "salient" point is "we were only defending ourselves so far and not 'really' fighting which is why our allege loses so far do not 'really' represent us."

He doesn't realize he has already 'lost' when it got to this point because humans for some reason ever very weak and unable to stop making the same mistakes over and over again.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:44 pm

This was all so unnecessary.......so many lives lost for nothing.

It was a political dispute that could have been resolved through peaceful dialogue.

Somalis must start holding their leaders accountable.

Sauron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sauron » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:35 pm

This was all so unnecessary.......so many lives lost for nothing.

It was a political dispute that could have been resolved through peaceful dialogue.

Somalis must start holding their leaders accountable.
yh it could've been, but your Garaad started all of this, I agree with accountability, you should start with him.

we will finish what you started so hold tight.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:45 pm

As far as I know only 4 officers died, since the war begin. If any thing , it shows that somaliland military leaders are fearless . In fact our entire military leadership are all living in goojacade even nuux taani himself . Have you seen any dhabayaco general in the battlefield . :lol: most of our current military commanders are retiring soon and they don't give shit of death, they would rather take the bullet than natural cause , Somaliland young military leaders are not in the field. They are spared for the future wars. We are well prepared for long diedly war that will spread all over the horn.

We will see more heavy conflicts next coming days , as the army hinted possible attacks from Their side , this can be false alarm to keep the enemies restless, but it's also inevitable . As I told you before different breed of dhulmahante warlords are emerging, laascaanood is now contested between them.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:54 pm

It has been reported the above pictured officer who issued the communique, Af hayeen hebel Dheere has been seriously injured after Darwish shelled Goojacade, yesterday he was threatening more attacks and he is now neutralised :clap:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:20 am

At least 500 Habar Jecelo have been killed and 650 seriously injured since sl launched their agression.

This is the heaviest casualty rate of any iidoor.
It is ironic because the hj have been the most virulent cheerleaders for the Lascaanood genocide.

Big mouth Salebaan Gaal was on TV claiming to have 10,000 hj militiaman ready.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:58 am

xabada laisku tuurayo hal qabil uun ma aado i believe the dhulbahante suffered too. Make a deal this is sad.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:01 am

it is more ridicilous that isaq whom i thought was prepared cant even tame harti that sacad saciid has discplined every now and then when they bring daroodism to them :mrgreen:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:03 am

For the love of god isaq meesha isakaga baxa give hg the triangle mamuul we will tame darood instantly.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:55 am

xabada laisku tuurayo hal qabil uun ma aado i believe the dhulbahante suffered too. Make a deal this is sad.
Even isaaqs Don't know , how many habar in the Field. These Daaroods are very weak. So in their small mind they think if you always claim more habarjeclo death , habarjeclo peaple Will protest against muuse biixi. But in reality it's the opposite, muuse biixi is our last hope to conquer the land. If he is gone the next leader may not be interested to fight.

We are not only defending somaliland , we are defending our clan territory and the possibility of gaining more land is very high. We can gaurantee to make laascaanood itself an Isaaq/dhulo shared city . History only remembers those who fight. And it's honor for habarjeclo to Face the wrath of the enemies of Somaliland .

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.