Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland Vice President visits Jiida hore ee Sanaag

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Re: Somaliland Vice President visits Jiida hore ee Sanaag

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:00 pm

AW..this is not the Beautiful and fertile south, this is dusty Dhahar, and Bosaaso is few km away from this base and you can imagine how dusty bosaaso must be…..

Somaliland has the military and power capability to occupy the whole of punaniland in no time, but the only problem is the government of Riyaale.. Axmed yuusuf yaasin went there to take some pictures and do some sightseeing , but deep inside I don’t really think he went there to attack bugland , I believe they went to Sanaag for couple of other reasons….so reer puntland you can relax…….
Last edited by LiQaaye_TDH on Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:01 pm

Last edited by Ina Baxar on Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:18 pm

ina abti.....ma i fahmin Very Happy Very Happy

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:19 pm

oops GedoBoy inaad inoo hoos gelinayso baan mooday , let me delete it real quick Laughing

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:28 pm

More pictures....from aaga hore...........

http://www.qarannews.com/show/13299.html

Warsame101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warsame101 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:37 pm

I am glad abtigey is not part of this fight. Shedding blood for some imaginery colonial boundaries Shocked

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:53 pm

This vice president should drop the camo clothing.It's ridiculous specially when we know NOTHING is gonna happen Laughing

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:14 pm

[quote="Ina Baxar"]This vice president should drop the camo clothing.It's ridiculous specially when we know NOTHING is gonna happen Laughing[/quote]

Ina Baxaroow Laughing Laughing Laughing Why ? More so what is 60% of the JSL budget spent on Defense used for ??

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Annagoo Taleex naal jihaad taladi soo qaadnay, Toddobaatan boqol oo Darwiish togatay neef doorka

Postby highclass » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:27 pm

[quote="Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah"][quote="Somaliman%"]
this time you wont get passed cerigabo as the puntland army is stationed right out side cerigabo. the people of hartiland are fully united.

[/quote]

Maskaxdaad ka buktaa u retarded naanaab Laughing

They are in Dhahar Laughing[/quote]

They are actually outside Erigavo......

soomaaliaan

Postby soomaaliaan » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:28 pm

somailand wax la yiraahdaa ma jiraan waa isaaqland, Somali
waa dal ay degaan soomaali oo dhan. maaha hal qabiil.

KUN-DILE
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KUN-DILE » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:45 am

I was listening to VOA just then and Puntland's Vice President Dahir Afqudhun was weeping like a bytch. Laughing

He cryied that Somaliland was coming to cut Bussynasso from the rest of Puqland. Cool

LiQaaye, I see a Mujaahid Talaabo in there. He is up to something. He knows the area like inside out. Cool

Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spragga Benz » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:25 am

What is Warancadde doing in military uniform in Sanaag? Shouldn't he be taking care of his Noah's Ark he got going on in Hargeisa?

What Habar Hebel is he anyway? I know that he was Cigaal's AUN nemesis or something.

KUN-DILE
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KUN-DILE » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:37 am

He's got 2 big lions in his backyard and 3 horses. You should see him walking them down the street every afternoon. Cool

He is Habaryoonis and is married to a Cumar Moxamoud wife from his days in Booli Qaran. She has 5 wariors for him. Cool

During the Artha Conference in Djibouti around 4 Dhabayaco politicians got a safe heaven at his house. It was the time when Egal and Ismail Omar Gelle felt out with each other and the border with Djibouti was closed over the conference issue. Col. Cabdilaahi Yusuf on part declared anyone caught going to Djibouti would be killed. Egal wanted to hand them Dhabayacos to Col. Cabdilahi Yusuf. They came to Warrancadde and seeked assylum in his house.

http://www.ucidparty.com/CaruurLibaaxdaawanaya.jpg

Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spragga Benz » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:21 am

He should be careful with those lions in the streets, before those beasts suddenly go bezurke and he'll end up paying loads of bloodmoney. It happened in Gaalkacyo where the owner of a makeshift zoo became responsible for the victims of his lion when he released it for a few minutes.

The reason I asked was because Warancadde is my uncle through marriage. He's married to my aunt.

Manaking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Manaking » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:30 am

Oh my dear little Spragga benz

If you only knew this guy had more lions then the 4 now ..
everytime one disseappears ..

He just say it " died " ... Laughing Laughing

But Waqooyie Galbeed is partly Savannah land so yeah you can find all sorts of animals there in miiga

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.