Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Facts about Our History. Migrations in to the Horn of Africa

Taariikhda Soomaaliya ee ka horeysey intaan diintu soo gaarin

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
malibantu

Facts about Our History. Migrations in to the Horn of Africa

Postby malibantu » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:45 am

Somalia belong to bantu people

West African Bantu expansion throughout South/east, My mighty Bantu people where the First people to settle Somalia as a whole North and South This makes us the owners of this new land

Somalis came later some from Arabia and some from Ethiopia.

When Somalis come came, My bantus brothers in the Northern Somalia are stolen and forced to integrated and become part of the sub clans of Northern Somali's, their language culture accents are all dissolved

in the Southern Somalis, when Rahanwayne came from Ethiopia and Arab Cad Cad from Yemen Biyomaal from North also forced my bantu brothers to become part of them thus why you have my people in this clans 60% rahanwayne are bantu, 70% or arabs today are bantu and 60% of Biyamaal are my bantu brothers.

Hawiye came from Ethiopia and Only places we my Bantu people retain our dignity our culture and accent are where the hawiye live.
This people Hawiye where racist and lived isolated from us. they let us be our self and have our culture
hawiye and our bantu communities live next to each other in our towns everyone in their own town or suburb this worked for our survival and is the reason why we retain our culture accent and dignity. even Arabs and hawiye stay out of each other and Xamar and Xamar daye.

Most Somalis and Arabs Stole our bantu people thus why many look like my brothers

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Facts about Our History. Migrations in to the Horn of Af

Postby Talo alle udaa » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:46 am

Too many trolls on this website.

malibantu

Postby malibantu » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:01 am

Its facts not a troll.
Somali bantu waa uga soo horeenay soomaali faro dheer, dhulka anakaa naga xoogteen, xitaay dadkeenii waa oogu darsateen.

My best friend is reerwaqooyi cadcad af qaldaan uus ku hadlaa qawiil reerwaqooyi ay sheeganjireen hadda waa fahmeen qawiilkooda runta yemani. Soomaali bantugeenii oo bari bosaso daganaa daarod aa ku badsateen ilaa kismaayo ilaa raxanwayne iyo biimaal kuli dadkeenii ay ku darsadeenoyti xaqiiqo waay saaxiibkeey

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:55 am

Waaqoyi was never a bantu state......its history stretches during solomons time....

malibantu

Postby malibantu » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:04 am

@ gawarta kore, beenaleey.
You tell The native Bantu to become Cumar maxamuud, Cali suleymaan
Kuli waa kudarsateen, carabtii cad cad oo ayaga ku darsan jiray zanzibar iyo tanzanian bantu natives aaba ku darsateen, xataa carabtii dukaamo kulahaa hargeysa Habar yoonis waaye.

You could be my lost Bantu sister, that become Cumar Maxamuud Cali suleymaan dishiishle.
Raxanwayne kuli Bantu lee waaye, waa naku darsadeen
Biimaal bantu
Reerxamar bantu
Daarod bantu

ku waaseyto dad maqabaan dadkaayo ay ku darsadeen, hada kismaayo waxay keeneen in ay dhahaan daarood aanahay dhaha, naagaheenii aan kacelu waysanahay,

malibantu

Postby malibantu » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:28 am

My lost Bantu brothers you been fool by this people you not Darod raxanwayne biimaal isaaq, we need our land and people back.

malibantu

Postby malibantu » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:25 am

Where are my Bantus brothers, speak out about this matter
James Dhal, you talk about Somalis yet ignored our Bantu population in North Somalia before Islam that are been taken by this clans and include tham thier inner sub-clans

Investigate this matter, i have few friends that use to pay qaaraan and every thing with cusmaan maxamuud and cali suleymaan clans and now know they are indeed our stolen Bantu

there are also arab yemenis who use to pay qaaraan and was part of Habar yoonis and garxejis, their daughters are married by this clans and also they give woman to the boys.

Also Rahanwayne are half Somali Bantu and biimaal they stole large amount of my brothers.

also reer xamar cad cad stole my people and all are now half Somali bantu

Investigate this peace of lost history

malibantu

Postby malibantu » Mon May 05, 2014 7:01 pm

Thanks to one of the greatest malibantu profasore he was able to gather A collection history of my bantu clans that migrated and use to live moderen day bosaso and growe and been and as far as berbera burco and place call meydh culturaly lost and bcome part of Daarod, and other clans and many others to rahanwayne and biyomaal and reer xamar will be published soon.

malibantu

Postby malibantu » Mon May 05, 2014 7:06 pm

This people are not allowed to be who they are malibantu and pushed to bcome part of a subclan whose reside where they lived. This lost history will be published soon inshallah

malibantu

Postby malibantu » Mon May 05, 2014 7:16 pm

The profesor also discovered during his research Many malibantu souljers were also moved to bari by siyad baro and all married to local woman. Reason unknown but perhaps siyad baro wanted to populate bari region and increase darod clan by numbers he said hes not sure the reason. This was 80s

Caesar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caesar » Sun May 11, 2014 2:18 am

Biyomaal with Bantu subclans, not possible

For the Dir dislike soo raac..

I reject them if that is true,only the true can take the name.

Malmalxagardheer

Re: Facts about Our History. Migrations in to the Horn of Africa

Postby Malmalxagardheer » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:58 pm

Somali Africans are not all Bantus in ancestry and what Malibantu explains is a panic definition of venturing in to the ethnography which he should substantiate such wild claims that has no factual basis. So far, majority of people he mentioned are by origin actually people from Omo river( Omotics) Nilotics, and other Negroid blood from west Africa. To Malibantu black is all Bantu which is never the case.Even the Bushmen or San people are not Bantu race.The cushites are from Cush son of Ham, but we donnot see Bantu son of Noah. The Hamites are children of Ham, who is a Bantu stolen in Somalia? Mali Bantu is totally wading in a flood of great lie. Please countercheck your own allegations or else this is not acceptable to any Somali by calling them your stollen Bantu brother. You have the right to your opion ,to trace your Bantus as far as the Ark.

Lalune

Postby Lalune » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:38 am

Bantu? Good bye. Somali Bantu's are also from Somalia, but this isn't their land originally nor was it ours. There were previous inhabitants in Somalia...

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:58 am

Bantu? Good bye. Somali Bantu's are also from Somalia, but this isn't their land originally nor was it ours. There were previous inhabitants in Somalia...
Are you male or female first of all?

BlueBlood
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlueBlood » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:19 pm

Somali bantu are funny folks..i saw them protesting about axmed madoobe and asking him to go to ethiopia :russ:
:mindblown: there were here for less than 2 centuries and they have the nerve to call a somali to leave his land :wtf:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.