Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Baardheere...

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Physicists
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Baardheere...

Postby Physicists » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:57 pm

are you saying that i look like a bantu?...looool

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:58 pm

No I am not saying that. But when you say that, you are implying that Rahanweyn people look like bantus which is not true. Only one subclan, the eelaay, does.

Physicists
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Physicists » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:03 pm

but i am eelay..since i speak it...

your definiation of a bantu...light skinned people with timo jaleec..is bantu?

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:05 pm

the raxanweyn are not ethnic Somalis..

only irir and DAROOD are.

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:08 pm

Eelaay is also the name of a subclan. Most somalis call all the people that speak the maay language eelaay.

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Postby Advocatar » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:31 pm

Essex, I swear even your haircut is eelaay, They usually keep the top and cut everything else. Laughing

Ugaas, you wrong sxb...............wallahi the best looking chicks are eelaay, I have pictures of our maids back in the days, they have good complexion, and there physic is very nice, the only thing is, in their culture, it's ok for gurls to be topless, there was this very attractive maid in my cousins house and she would for get her sorrounding and let it out, and the guys..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .

Physicists
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Physicists » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:57 pm

^^^...why do you have to lie?....you lyed about my haircut...i havent got any fu*king lines, i dont need to my hair is not fu*king thick...

you also lyed about the culture...how is it ok for women to be topless?...i mean we know that ashraaf people decented from arabs therefore they are believers of Islam and i assume you know that...are you mistaking us for the maisi in kenya?...

and anyway...where would you find a ashraaf or rahanweni girl?..our population is Fu*king small really small...

i suggest you to look at yourself before you judge others...because i can almost grantee you look no different from a Person who is from Burkino Faso...

[quote="sadeboi"]the raxanweyn are not ethnic Somalis..
[/quote]

i was told that as well...we are arabs...

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Postby Advocatar » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:15 pm

I sensed very strong emotioms from your post, I didnt mean to offend you but I lived with elaays place for a few months back in the days and wallahi most of their kids had exact hair style as you.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1720/essexzl2.th.png

Notice how the top has more hair and the rest is practically bold. that's all I am saying.

As for the women being topless, I swear i am not lying..........while some cover up, there's still a good number that dont, The place I am talking about is called dhagaxluu or something like that, and we stayed there for few months b4 comming to the states and yes from what my family experienced, the ones who worked for us sometimes didnt.

Physicists
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Physicists » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:23 pm

my hair goes down to mye eye brosw...becuz my hair is thin u take a gel VO5 and gell it upwards and the sides down words...something you haven't done...

Give me one good reason why you wasted all that time...stealing a MANS picture from Myspace...taking it to photoshop and painting it

is this person not fu*ked up in the head?

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:33 pm

Ok, establish somethings people. Rahanweyn are everyone that is not Darood or Irir (Dir, Isaaq, and Hawiye).

That means the Portuguese descent cadcad in Shingaani as well as the Mushunguli farmers are both Raxanweyn. Also, some lost Somali groups have become raxanweyn because they lost their original group.

Because Somalis did used to marry these groups originally, the Arabs and the bantus used to marry each other and that is why the light skin jareers are (typical mixed look like the swahili with zanbian face and yemeni skin color) are prevalent in the raxanweyn nowadays.

Physicists
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Physicists » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:26 pm

^ you don't make sense...

arabs were business people...whop orginally settled in the coastal towns..while bantus were slaves who were made to settle near in Jubbaland area..

and what is this gotta do with ashraaf's?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.