Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Latest news: Curfew imposed on the city

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Warsame101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Latest news: Curfew imposed on the city

Postby Warsame101 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:10 pm

There is some fighting going on in Jilib, Jubbada Dhexe.

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Latest news: Curfew imposed on the city

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:11 pm

There fighting in Jilib now?

Warsame101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warsame101 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:12 pm

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]There fighting in Jilib now?[/quote]

Yes, Afgaduud and his men have fled towards that direction. Mareexaan soldiers are on their heels.

He cannot escape.

Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spragga Benz » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:16 pm

Hopefully a trap is laid out for the Mareexaan militia. They were in the BG swamps for months in a row, surely they must have made some plans. I don't expect A-team or Rambo kinda stuff, but come on now. My boys are fighing like Hawiye out there.

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:55 pm

[quote="Warsame101"] plans. I don't expect A-team or Rambo kinda stuff, but come on now. My boys are fighing like Hawiye out there.
Hopefully a trap is laid out for the Mareexaan militia. They were in the BG swamps for months in a row, surely they must have made some plans. I don't expect A-team or Rambo kinda stuff, but come on now. My boys are fighing like Hawiye out there.[/quote]

These guys have to be pushed back to shabeelaha, or at least the remote upper regions Jubboinka. We can't keep dealing with this nonsense.

Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spragga Benz » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:59 pm

If this TFG doesn't work out and we'll descend back into chaos: Shabeelaha hoose has to become Majeerteen deegaan. I think that's fair. Laughing Laughing

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:02 pm

[quote="Spragga Benz"]If this TFG doesn't work out and we'll descend back into chaos: Shabeelaha hoose has to become Majeerteen deegaan. I think that's fair. Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Read my earlier post. Shabeelaha Hoose, is actually a more realistic dream for you guys. Cool

Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spragga Benz » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:11 pm

Seriously in the limelight of Daarood solidarity, we could consider leaving Jubboyinka and Kismaayo in particular to you guys and leave Shabeelaha hoose and Xamar to us.

Populate Marka and Baraawe and become the majority in Shabeelaha hoose and use the majority card as well as xoog to rule Shabeelaha hoose region.

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:14 pm

[quote="Spragga Benz"]Seriously in the limelight of Daarood solidarity, we could consider leaving Jubboyinka and Kismaayo in particular to you guys and leave Shabeelaha hoose and Xamar to us.

Populate Marka and Baraawe and become the majority in Shabeelaha hoose and use the majority card as well as xoog to rule Shabeelaha hoose region.[/quote]

That would mean Darood would have degaan in every part of the country. Dhulo/Warsengeli in Waqooyi galbeed, MJ's in Bari, MR,Lelkasse,MJ in mudug, Harti in shabeelaha hoose (kkkk), and Sade/Kablalax in Jubboinka. Cool

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:37 pm

not let Dhulobahante and Warsangeli populate Shabeellaha Hoose iyo Shabeellaha Dhexe, it's fair

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:50 pm

On another note Bay iyo Bakool should be stripped of it's qashin population and give to Dhullos and Warsans

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:33 pm

[quote="Sadaam_Mariixmaan"]On another note Bay iyo Bakool should be stripped of it's qashin population and give to Dhullos and Warsans[/quote]

Saddam, reer ayeeyoday Raxanwein waye, marka ii gabso sxb. Cool

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:34 pm

no sxb more Daarood the only way to counter hutu aggression Cool

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:46 am

[quote]Saddam, reer ayeeyoday Raxanwein waye, marka ii gabso sxb.[/quote]

Gedoboys reer ayeeyo are Calidheere(marexaan).........you sure you are his brother? Shocked Laughing

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:02 pm

[quote="Ugaas Diini"][quote]Saddam, reer ayeeyoday Raxanwein waye, marka ii gabso sxb.[/quote]

Gedoboys reer ayeeyo are Calidheere(marexaan).........you sure you are his brother? Shocked Laughing[/quote]

Dhinaca Abehay My great grandmother. Thats the only non-marexan on my Fathers side period. Gedoboy's Raxanwein, and we're related through my great grandmother. Alle ya nin kan igu tagay? The shegaato police is at it again. Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.