Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TENSION BETWEEN REER SIYAAD AND REER DALAL IN GALGADUUD.

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: TENSION BETWEEN REER SIYAAD AND REER DALAL IN GALGADUUD.

Postby Voltage » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:38 pm

xoogSADE14 wrote:When did this all happen?

Walahi I don't even remember the last time I read Somali news.

Lol adigana ma nacday, man Murax and I were talking and I remember telling him i can't remember the last time i read somali news too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Qurun weeye waxa dhan...adeer Barre iiga waran, cambahi kolayba ayuu iska cunayaa mid reer ugaas shermaake ah wali miyuu ku qabtay? :mrgreen:

it happened couple days ago in Balanbale, two best friends..kaftan gone wrong..reer dalal stabs the reer siyaad

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:12 am

Voltage, I thought You said Reer Dalaal are good at kaftan :shock:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:37 am

^^Marax the Ali Husein doqon, U should ask me, not a Mohamed Ba'ayeste from balambal. Mohamed Siyad Husein live with Bah Walan spesially Rer Warfa Dalal in Abudwaq. We have wars with them and Wagerdha sometimes but most of time we're closest people.

Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shankaroon_614 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:02 pm

^ R u Reer Dalal, why r u always defending them?

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:43 am

Shankaroon_614 wrote:^ R u Reer Dalal, why r u always defending them?

^^what focking question is that, I've defended Wagerdha more then any clan and thats how U repay me?

I'm Siyad Husein siiba Rer Mohamed Siyad.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.