Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Ceelbuur uprising.

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Warsame101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

The Ceelbuur uprising.

Postby Warsame101 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:20 am

Not too long ago, Coolpoison listed the 15 most known personalities that participated in the CeelBuur uprising. I am trying to compile an article based on that event after I get the necessary details so feel free to add anything that is worthile to mention.

Their names:

Cabdille Cali Xaabuun - Reer Ugaas Sharmaake (Before he became Ugaas)
Warsame Xirsi Maxamed - Reer Nuur
Jaamac Shabeel Carab - Reer Kooshin (son of Shabeel Carab)
Maxamed Cali Waal - Reer Xirsi
Shire Dhoore - Reer Ugaas Sharmaake
Isaaq-Gurey - Reer Kooshin
Aadan Sanyare - Reer Nuur
Gurxan Shire Cabdille - I don't know
Dhoore Muuse Cabdille - Reer Kooshin
Shire Farey - Reer Siyaad
Cabdi jijiile - I don't know
Cali Kooshin Warsame - Reer Kooshin
Daad Qataa Kulmiye - Reer Gadiid Wagardhac
Nuur Waalid Cali - Wagardhac

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Ceelbuur uprising.

Postby CoolPoisons » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:43 pm

Warsame101 wrote:Cabdille Cali Xaabuun - Reer Ugaas Sharmaake (Before he became Ugaas)

^^my abti

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:20 am

The only ppl I have heard off before in that list are Ugaas Cali Xaabuun and Aadan Sanyare....but if Cabdi Jiijiile is the father of the current Mareexaan minister Cabdirizaaq Cabdi Jiijiile, he is reer Guuleed Faarax.

Warsame101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warsame101 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:40 am

Voltage wrote:The only ppl I have heard off before in that list are Ugaas Cali Xaabuun and Aadan Sanyare....but if Cabdi Jiijiile is the father of the current Mareexaan minister Cabdirizaaq Cabdi Jiijiile, he is reer Guuleed Faarax.

How on earth did I miss the connection of the Reer Ashkir company. Thanks sxb.

CoolPoisons, I have the greatest respect for Reer Xaabuun and in fact my family and theirs share a certain kinship. Allah u naxaristee Ugaas Cabdille Ugaas Cali Xaabbuun wuxuu soo koriyey awoowgey after my great-grandfather was killed in the Daraawiish wars. The Ugaas was also married to my great-grandfather's walaashiis.

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:22 am

^^we might be family cuz Ugas Ahmed Ali Bare's my famz. He's Rer Balambal, ask Mad_Dogg.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.