Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I JUST CAME BACK FROM GOBOLKA GEDO

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Real_1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: I JUST CAME BACK FROM GOBOLKA GEDO

Postby Real_1 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:40 am

sxb aqyaarta somalinet i just tell it how it is this trip has been amazing i seen the good and the bad in somalis i also came to the conclusion that the future of our country depends on us the youth i have been all across NE Kenya Wajir Garrissa Mandera Somalia too B/Hawo Garbo i met many ppl Guddomiyal, Nabadoon, of Gedo my abti is a rer siyaad nabadoon by the way have seen and talked to members of the TFG and i seen Al Shabab members i seen ppl with buufis who have tahriibed and came back yacni i have become wiser than i could have ever imagined the backwardness of our people is staggering yet they live day to day so as i see it hope lies only with diaspora abroad so i invite you the youth to visit your and see what i have with my own two eyes and not to waste time with rer hebel rer hebel on Somalinet it may be a game here but its not over there the world is playing a chess game on us so i could lie to you and say Somalia is wonderful but its not so dont take life in the West for granted use ur intellect get an education and maybe one we can be a nation again

cheers

Real_1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Real_1 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:47 am

Murax sxb cayda iska dhaaf i forgot more than you ever learned and inshallah ta'alaa i will bring pictures unfortunetly my digital camera was stolen by kenyan customs along with all my clothes currently im in nairobi about to go to mombasa for some R and R thn i will go back to Somalia to my mother plus why would i lie about going to Somalia u numbskull

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:14 am

Advo You focker, You're not gonna get me again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:21 am

Murax, trust me this is not Advo. I already told you this guy is my in-law, cid magac leh oo la yaqaan buu ka dashay :up:

Real, sxb what do you mean Kenyan custom stole your camera and clothes? At the Mandeera crossing?? If that is the case, why did you do that sxb, if you have family in mandeera, there are alternate routes laga galo Beled-Xaawo that you can bypass the kenyan custom

Real_1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Real_1 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:47 pm

loool voltage sxb it was at the airport i came out of customs got my visa stamped for 3 months when i got to the circle of bags i got my bag i noticed it was light i opened it it had just a few shirts and 2 jeans i was like WTF but im xariif sxb im not gonna complain to the same ppl who robbed me its a waste of time plus kenyaati indha adeeyg they might even try to ask u for some dough si nin sharaf leh baan iskaga baxay bought some clothes from here and my family sent me a camera 2 days ago as for BH Mandera crossing i crossed at night time Kenyatiga adoonta waa fulay they go home at Maghrib they Kumamako Marehan waa Shufta im outta here looool

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.