Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marexan

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Marexan

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:03 am

Addow you are right this guys are full of Boto.
You seem most of their sites are full of fabricated lies.
Infact the situation of Kismayu is opposite.
The ilkoyar have turned into cyberspace muriyan.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:14 pm

patriot U dumbass. go defend Urself from Sheikhal. I heard they focked the Cagdher booty sideways in kilinka 5naad.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:27 pm

CoolPoisons wrote:patriot U dumbass. go defend Urself from Sheikhal. I heard they focked the Cagdher booty sideways in kilinka 5naad.

What happened to Sheikhal in Ogadenia is down to happen to Ilkoyar in Gedo if they keep up beating the drum war.

snoop123

Postby snoop123 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this is pure comedy

HAUDflower
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HAUDflower » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:54 pm

QansaGabeyle wrote:Majerteen is reduced to cheerleading walle. It is good to be marexaan because I am responsible for it. 8) As for cagdheers, they will get their turn. They were looked upon as a looma ooyaan gaaljecel iyo shiikhaal marexaan ka dhacshaan.

This isn't about qabiil. This is about Somalia being on the right path.

If Barre Jewraale didn't piss on the city for a decade, I'd sing praise for him just like I sing praise for Somaliland's Dahir Riyaale. Fact is, his beheading would be the best thing to happen to Kismayo. It would be good for everyone, including his clan.

I find it funny that you, Advo, and like-minded members here cried all year about the TFG using Ethiopia in Xamar and other cities and now you applaud a former TFG crony for using Ethiopian assistance against Kismayo (TWICE).

I don't want Hiiraale dead because he's from your clan, I want him dead because he's the last major warlord left in Kismayo. Morgan, Omar Jees, and the others have all left. Only one is standing and his time is up. Twice he's been kicked out, I think Kismayo residents have learned their lesson. You know their struggle is a good one when it takes Ethiopia to quell their progress.

-Paidmonk-

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:54 pm

snoop123 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this is pure comedy

snoop U joined 2001, have only 26 posts and now its 2008 and Ur back.

since 2001 to 2008 Ur booty was in gumeysi by ilkayars. now Ur booty's getting break from ilkayar for few days but what happens if we return?

scoop lover

Postby scoop lover » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:03 pm

ilko yar,, it was cayr that brought there, and ethiopian tanks. and we kicked out both times. we do not waste time with langaab/poor ilko yars who get nothing then to rape and kill innocent people. 10% of absame of are kicking your asses.

drop you guns when you see turki. call ethiopians when you see turki. believe me you do not want bring our attention to this none sense war which we know for sure will take us one day to clean ilko yar whole gedo region.
Last edited by scoop lover on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:06 pm

i dunno if its my eyes but i never seen Cagdher faan.

what the fock man, what can U faan about.

Ur refugees who get their booty polished by the Ethiopian cocks, Ur sold every week by dhabyacos in Bosaso and Ur clan's half Oromos with Waaq Waaq names.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:09 pm

dude Dabayacos are differnt from you guys
We leave in their towns without fear of muriyan even if they arrested ONLF leaders thats irrelevant as we leave in their land in thousands.

As for you Kismayu oo magaladada aheyn baa tungimo iyo jirinimo kabaxi weydhey.

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:12 pm

The_Patriot wrote:dude Dabayacos are differnt from you guys
We leave in their towns without fear of muriyan even if they arrested ONLF leaders thats irrelevant as we leave in their land in thousands.

As for you Kismayu oo magaladada aheyn baa tungimo iyo jirinimo kabaxi weydhey.

^^ oh my god. focking slave mentality.

dhabyaco ship Ur people to Ethiopis every week and now U praise them.

Half of Bosaso's are Cagdher refugees. dont U know Xero absame in Bosaso? its refugee camp full of thousands of Cagdhers and ethiopians.

every week, they burn the xero.

snoop123

Postby snoop123 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:12 pm

haudflower are you mareexan when you talking about whats good for us, you dont know anything about kismaayo saaxib take a seat and shut the &%^$ UUP.

jus to educate your retarded brain, the people who took over kismaayo before are the maxaakim(fake wadaado) and the one who did this time are al-shabaab(real wadaado).............. ok think thats enough. even a baby could grasp that.

scoop lover

Postby scoop lover » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:14 pm

unlike you slave us, we the OG the KILIL 5 of ethiopia just like any other region. get millions of dollars of budget. but we still fight for independence. and we know we can stand up to tigre. unlike yo guys who runs every time gun is fired.

ilko yar and gaajo go together. OG had multimillioners both in kenya and ethiopia.we have garisa which the best civilized and developed somali city and jiga jiga and godey. what yo get. Gedi gaajo.

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:16 pm

scoop lover wrote:unlike you slave us, we the OG the KILIL 5 of ethiopia just like any other region. get millions of dollars of budget. but we still fight for independence. and we know we can stand up to tigre. unlike yo guys who runs every time gun is fired.

ilko yar and gaajo go together. OG had multimillioners both in kenya and ethiopia.we have garisa which the best civilized and developed somali city and jiga jiga and godey. what yo get. Gedi gaajo.

^^ Cagdhers and multimillionars? Cagdhers only had Sayid and he went with the dhulos.

a happy Cagdher's a Cagdher with a tent and caanobore. he doesnt need anything else.

Garissa's half Urmidig and Cagdher town.

snoop123

Postby snoop123 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:22 pm

who brags about being refuge in bosaso, kenya, ethiopia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i mean masaakiintaan have nothing but refuge camps

scoop lover

Postby scoop lover » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:24 pm

OG own both puntland and somaliland comminication company. when there is a war people tend to leave thier homes and go where they can get peice. but atleast The OG refugees in bosaaso left thier homes due to the war between ONLF and Tigre. but the ilko refugees who filled all public builings in kismaayo and kenya refugee camps due to lack of food of thier home state gedo

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.