Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cabudwaaq History,culture and people

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Cabudwaaq History,culture and people

Postby snoop12 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:16 am

History
Cabudwaq area was badiyo before Aden Shire Jamac (law) build the well GARBALA, and the people who was the rer miyi in the Cabudwaq area were mainly rer dalal and rer Siyad Hussien

When GARBALA was build my grandfather and grandmother build a QEYMAD with DAARADIISA very near to GARBALA, at that time there was not a single house in the neighbourhood and all the degaans consisted of QEYMADO. This was not the city centre :lol: but the closest degaan to the city centre aswell as GARBALA.

At that time people from the surrounding GARBALA degaans came together and build the so called city centre were the local rer miyi came to do their shopping and trading. The people who build this were infact mainly from the same tribes as the local rer miyi, (rer dalal and rer siyad hussien), but obviasly other people were involved which i didnt mention because they were in such small numbers compared to rer dalal and rer siyad hussien. However these other contributers were indeed involved in the building of Cabudwaq city centre and were mostly related to the locals in someway or another. Now, alot of rer dini (mostly rer dalal, rer sharmake rooble, rer xirsi Ugas and maxamuud guleed) came from Wardheer (kiilka shanad), Dhusamareb and from local Cabudwaq areas, to build Cabudwaq city centre. Even then the city centre was small and consisted of Carshaan.

To those people who are lacking info i hope this helped you in some way, bearing mind no man can bury the history!

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Cabudwaaq History,culture and people

Postby CoolPoisons » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:24 am

^^ this motherfocker breaths talks shiids Rer Dalal and Bah Cagdher

motherfocker U need help

Ur worse then me

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:29 am

instead of talking like a lil kid with cuqdad why dont you point where you disagree, or are you just a idiot which i shouldn't even adress?

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:35 pm

How did it get the name Cabudwaq? Only snoop can answer this question.

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:34 am

Qansa i will tell you, right after you tell me why/who named buuloxawo before it was renamed beledxawo by the late president AUN :lol:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:02 am

How did it get the name Cabudwaq? Only snoop can answer this question.
^^ what the fock how the fock U gonna ask some lil punk who grew with the hutus in Mogadishu about Abudwaq history

Abudwaq got the name from the oromo Cagdhers Abudwaq

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:48 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dont relate Cabudwaq with filthy ogaden sh*t thats disgusting man uf caleyk

Cabud means worship

Waq means God which means Eebe which can only be Allah swt

worshipgod :up: luv the name

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:26 am

snoop your a sheegato...

cabudwaaq was inhabited by cabudwaaq of ogaden...

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:08 pm

lol nigga :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

you have no credebility maskiinyahow keep walkin

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:28 pm

kids ask your parents or grand parents who used to share the ceel GARBALA. lol cool is beweildered man he gets confused when he sees strangers talking about CW like these rer siyad cats :lol:

i will talk to my wadaad grand parents for more info :)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.