Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer-Mudug

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Reer-Mudug

Postby sadeboi » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:14 pm

So I come to my mothers house to find 5 reer-mudug women including my mother having a conversation, and I say that loosely they were screaming kind of, about the reer-warsame man who killed the degoydi in Beledxaawo today and how degoydi said 24hrs Marexaan if you don't bring the mag then we want him executed. ,2 reer-dalal women, Wagerdhac, Reer-Siyaad Hussien basically things I heard made me laugh...

Naa Qeylada baan ku biskoodaana (after the conversation was done and this reer-axmed lady who came later said why are you disagreeing and fighting about it)

Wariidka wase ... (this lady says to her daughter after a bit of misunderstanding)

War eedoy bahalka baas (advil) iyo biyo ii keen

:lol: :lol: :lol: I just love reer-cabduwaaq old men and women DRAMATIC... waa dad iska funny ah walle...

Looyaan_Junior
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Reer-Mudug

Postby Looyaan_Junior » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Wariidka wase ... (this lady says to her daughter after a bit of misunderstanding)
Don't you thing this is abit colourfull language for a parent, :shock: :shock: :shock:

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Appealing for the release of Volkert van der Graaf.

Postby BaasAbuur » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:11 pm

A degodiye man was killed in Beled Xawo? Waa magta in la baxshaa.......in fact, it is better to kill that man. Gacan kudhiigle qeyr nooma keenayo. With that said, didn't know a degodiye had the balls to demand anything. :lol:

ina aadan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ina aadan » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:31 pm

A degodiye man was killed in Beled Xawo? Waa magta in la baxshaa.......in fact, it is better to kill that man. Gacan kudhiigle qeyr nooma keenayo. With that said, didn't know a degodiye had the balls to demand anything. :lol:
war ma waalatay ma nin sadeah baa loodili
mid dagoodia war 50 adhiya hala siiyo

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Appealing for the release of Volkert van der Graaf.

Postby BaasAbuur » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:39 pm

If the killing was an accident, then waa in mag la baxshaa laakin if it was not, kill that fockin murderer. He is more of a threat to the residents of the city than his to a lone degodiye in Beled Xawo. Gacan ku dhiigle mala difaaco mana la soo xaraysto.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Nin Sade ah waa loo dili cid walba. Gacan ku dhiigle is gacan ku dhiigle xaqa waan in la mariyo. If the dude killed the Degoodiye man waa in 24 hrs xukun qisaas ah la mariyo!

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:37 am

Ninki hala qisaaso :up:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:52 am

what the fock are Rer Warsame doing in Gedo :lol:

Looyaan_Junior
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Looyaan_Junior » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:54 am

what the fock are Rer Warsame doing in Gedo :lol:
Weersho maa tahay adi horta....... :roll: :roll:

Miyaadan i arag aniga............. No cay pls clap

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.