Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalia or Jubbaland

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Somalia or Jubbaland

Postby snoop12 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:30 pm

you decide..

i seriously lost hope in Somalia for the moment being, it is absolutely mission impossible to start from Xamar and build somalia, and only a complete idiot will wait for a Somali government in the near future, to be honest even 50 years is not enough for just the moriyaans to put their weapons down.
so i have decided to Rep Jubbaland as a State free from Qabyaalad, the tribes living their should all work together and think about saving their part of somalia before it falls under the rest and becomes like Xamar :|

guys we seriously need to do something for Jubbaland, whether you are Marexan, OGaden or any other Jubbalander should come and join the cause :idea:

somalia has no hope but i have confidence in Jubbaland, Strong tribes with moral values reside there and if we get it right we can form a respectable admin for our region and economy can thrive as we do not lack any resources at all.

Lets start from Somalinet and join forces(referring to MR and OG) soon we will take over our parents positions and the possibility of making this happen is within our powers.

Jubbaland section on Somalinet :up:

hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: soo dhalin la wada garan wali suuqa dhagaxbuur dhiigoodu ma qoyana!

Re: Somalia or Jubbaland

Postby hanqadh » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:29 pm

TOO LATE SERIOUSLY :lol: FORGET ABOUT IT......

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:57 pm

Lets wait till 2012.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Snoop,

Ninyaho Vacation qaado waad walatay

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Appealing for the release of Volkert van der Graaf.

Postby BaasAbuur » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Snoop,

:lol: His ideas are bad but they are not very practical in todays time.

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:47 pm

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:55 am

Snoop,

:lol: His ideas are bad but they are not very practical in todays time.
both of you are lame, you been here almost a decade and you didnt manage to even put together a productive group :down: i been here for several months and i am ready to open a site whose purpose is making our ideas reality :P

in your late 20's or 30's and counterproductive :arrow:

trust me by the end of this year JUBBALAND will become a reality. :clap:

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Appealing for the release of Volkert van der Graaf.

Postby BaasAbuur » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:46 pm

trust me by the end of this year JUBBALAND will become a reality
:lol: Sure snoop. You make a brother laugh.

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:49 am

:clap:

Qansa you know i dont take you seriously, right?

but to the rest, i dont know what happened to yall, why the sudden neglecting Jubbaland? what changed your minds, SHARE :P

dynamic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dynamic » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:40 am

y choose ? . you can still build a administration and provide seperate economy, improve infastructure call it watever u like "sadeland" if u like ,and still be pro - somalia .

but il always be pro-somalia :som: unlike some members who are advocating to join keyna :lol:

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:21 pm

By 2012 haddaan kursiga laii dhiibin, waan ka tanaasuli wax la yiraah somaliweyn, taasina waxaan sabab uga dhigayaa in aan isku arko in aan ahay beesha dalka dhibkan ka saari karto.

haddii saa noqon wayso, sheekada waxay isku badali Gedoland+kismayo, cabudwaaqland, galgaduud land etc.

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:32 am

y choose ? . you can still build a administration and provide seperate economy, improve infastructure call it watever u like "sadeland" if u like ,and still be pro - somalia .

but il always be pro-somalia :som: unlike some members who are advocating to join keyna :lol:
first of all Jubbaland is a large part of Somalia, and its not some land brought from outer space, its somali and will always be that way...we just need to concentrate on this and forget the bloody rest of Somalia.

AND if you havent realised yet, the TFG is a tribal system, and this tribal system seems to be ANTISADE so why hang around for them??

what i mean is, we seem to be stuck in something that does not exist, which is SOMALIA, today, the SOMALIA u know is split up into majertenland, isaaqland, habargidirland, moriyaanland, and a very WEAK TFG which is ANTISADE. so lets make JUBBALAND theres no SOMALIA here mayn.

do you know, no aid gets through to CW because the Majertenland and Moriyanland keep all the goods for themselves :down: :lol: this is where our attention should be dont you think??

JUBBALAND :clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.