Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Xoogaga Islaamiyiinta ee Gobolka Gedo oo sheegay

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Garbo_Gedo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Xoogaga Islaamiyiinta ee Gobolka Gedo oo sheegay

Postby Garbo_Gedo » Mon May 04, 2009 4:30 am

Xoogaga Islaamiyiinta ee Gobolka Gedo oo sheegay in ay diyaar u yihiin wadahadalo ay la galaan dhinacyada ku sugan Degmada Dolow

Xoogaga Islaamiyiinta ee gacanta ku haya Gobolka Gedo ayaa markii ugu horeysay waxay daboolka ka qaadeen in ay diyaar u yihiin wadahadalo nabadeed oo ay la galaan dhinacyada ka soo horjeeda siyaasadooda ee ku sugan degmada Dolow ee Gobolka Gedo.

Hadalkani ka soo baxay xoogaga Islaamiyiinta ayaa waxaa uu ka dambeeyey kulan balaaran oo maanta ka dhacay Xarunta Maamulka Alshabaab ee degmada Baardheere,iyadoo kulankaasina oo ay ka soo qeyb galeen mas'uuliyiinta ugu sareysa Ururka Alshabaab ee Gobolka Gedo, Qaar ka mid ah Odoyaasha Dhaqanka Gobolka iyo xubno ka socdey Golaha nabadeynta Gobolka Gedo ayaa leyskula meel dhigay baahida loo qabo nabad ka dhalata
Gobolka.

Kulankani oo u muuqanayey mid loogu gogol xaarayo shirweyne nabadeed oo ay yeeshaan dhinacyada isaga soo horjeeda Gobolka,kaasi oo ay horey ugu baaqeen Mas'uuliyiinta ku sugan degmada Dolow iyo Mas'uuliyiin kale oo ku sugan dalka iyo dibada ayaa inta badan waxaa loogaga hadlayey sidii dhibaatooyinka ka taagan Gobolka loogu dhameyn
lahaa.

Gudoomiyaha Maamulka Islaamiga Gobolka Gedo Sh.Ismaaciil Aden Xaaji oo kulan ka dib la hadlayey Saxaafada ayaa sheegay in ay go,an tahay sidii wadahadalo ay ula yeelan lahaayen dhinacyada ay isaga soo horjeedaan arimaha siyaasada iyo nabadgelyada
Gobolka ee haatan ku sugan degmada Dolow,isagoona si gaar ugu mahadceliyey gudiyadii arimahni ku howlanaa mudada badan.

Sheekh Ismaaciil ayaa intaasi ku darey in dhowaanahanba ay jireen wadahadalo iyo xariirgooni ah ay la sameeyeen qaar ka mid ah Mas'uuliyiinta Dolow, isagoo sheegayna in ujeedadu ay ahayd sidii meesha looga saari lahaa dhibaatooyinka iyo xaalada cakiran ee ka taagan Gobolka,Taasoo uu sheegay in ugu dambeen ay isku afgarteen.

Mas'uuliyiintii kale ee ka hadashey Goobta shirka uu ka dhacay ayaa waxaa ka mid ahaa Nabadoon Gaarane Nuur,Caaqil. Cabdulaahi Macalin Haaruun, Sheekh Gadashey, Nabadoon Cabdi Adenn,Maxamed Cusmaan Dhagey, Nabadoon Cabdi Gaaciye, Col. Da'uud Maxamed Xuseen iyo xubno kale,kuwaasi oo carabka ku adkeeyey baahida loo qabto nabad ka aslaaxda Gobolka Gedo.

Hadalka maanta ka soo baxay maamulka Islaamiga gobolka Gedo oo si weyn looga soo dhaweeyey degmooyinka Gobolka Gedo ayaa dhinaca kale waxuu ku soo aadaya xili Dhawaan xubno isugu jira xildhibaano uu ka mid yahay Max’uud Sayid Aadan oo ka mid ah mudanayaasha Barlamanka ee ku sugan degmada Dolow uu sheegay in gobolka Gedo ay ka taagaanyihiin dhibaatooyin kala duwan islamarkaana uu ku baaqay in la qabto
wadahadalo nabadeed oo lagu dhameynayo xaalada ka taagan Gobolka.

Axmed Cumar Saalixi, Baardheere.

http://www.allgedo.com/Galged/nabadda%2 ... 20news.htm

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Xoogaga Islaamiyiinta ee Gobolka Gedo oo sheegay

Postby snoop12 » Mon May 04, 2009 5:49 am

saxib,

what reasons do you have to support Alshabab other than Qabyalad reasons?

Alshabab is a huge conspiracy and the branch that dared to invade Gedo includes the filthy dhabodilifs(everyone knows) that chased Barre Hiiraale to Doolow, inshallah they will be found and a penalty shall be given to them and their clans men who sympathized with alshabab :up:

give me a detailed explanation of why you support Alshabab, i know you dont have any valid reason but go ahead try your best

Garbo_Gedo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Garbo_Gedo » Mon May 04, 2009 2:36 pm

]
Last edited by Garbo_Gedo on Mon May 04, 2009 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Garbo_Gedo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Garbo_Gedo » Mon May 04, 2009 2:37 pm

saxib,

Alshabab is a huge conspiracy and the branch that dared to invade Gedo includes the filthy dhabodilifs(everyone knows) that chased Barre Hiiraale to Doolow, inshallah they will be found and a penalty shall be given to them and their clans men who sympathized with alshabab :up:

give me a detailed explanation of why you support Alshabab, i know you dont have any valid reason but go ahead try your best
Why should I bother explaining myself when u already suppose "know" my "invalid" reasons.

All what I got to say to you is that my reasons are solid and tangible, and I do cheer and acknowledge what the marehan wadado (al-shabab) has done for our beloved region.

My uncle (mother side) came back from Baled Hawo last Tuesday, and Allah is my witness, he was so pleased with the law and order he has seen in beledhawo, and the respect he got from the Adoon at the border between Mandheera and Baledhawo who used to harass and used to force people to pay bribe . When I asked about him why the Adoon weren't demanding and mistreating anymore our people who are crossing the border, my uncle told me about an incidence which happened not that long ago in beledhawo where 3 (or 4) kenyan citizen where arrested in Baledhawo by Al-shabab because they crossed the border without any approval or visa to enter Somalia. But actually the Al-shabab didn't arrest them because of that, but it was just an excuse in which they wanted to deal with these Adoon who used to mistreat our people at the border.

So basically the Kenyan government intervened and they send top kenyan officials from Nairobi to negotiate with al-shabab to free their Kenyans. In that meeting Al-shabab has raised the issue of our people being forced to pay bribes upto $300 at once, and they questioned the kenyan officials WHY the kenyans was discriminating the Marehan from all the other somalis who share the long border between somalia and kenya. The Al-shabab made it clear for the kenyans that it is not something we marehan can tolerate to see that only our people are being forced to pay bribe whilst all the other cross border people never pays that much bribe. The Kenyan officials admitted their direct and disgusting act of demanding bribe from our ppl and sometimes mistreating them and they promised they will immediately take steps to correct that, and they did, as my uncle confirm to me . To make long story short, in the past, when one of our people wanted to cross the border, first they had to bribe the guards at gate, and then behind a wall there used to be armed members of the Kenyan army who used to DEMAND people to pay a bribe upto £300, and if the person refused to pay, they were send to the "station" (jail) and the money is multiplied and it becomes $600 (if it was $300 originially), and if they couldn't pay for example that $600, they used to be send to the court, and once again the money used to doubled to $900 (if it was $600 originally). Thats one of many the injustice that has been happening to our people, before al-shabab took place, but now since the Al-shabab has captured the 4 kenyans and then released in return for the agreement with the Kenyans which stated to give respect to our people. Thanks to Al-shabab, my uncle has told me that now the Adoon at the cross border begs our people to give them 50 shilling Kenyati whereas in the past they used to DEMAND people to pay bribe. Also he told me that Al-shabab advices our citizen in beledhawo to NOT pay the Adoon even 1 shilling Kenyati to these adoons, and people are told if they do ask them, then report to Al-shabab and THEY WILL get their money back.

Also in that agreement, the kenyan has signed to return any criminal somali who escapes from baledhawo to mandheera and in return the Al-shabab has promised the same. And recently, one man who killed another who escaped to mandheera was captured by Kenyans and handed to Al-shabab.

Also, at the streets, meeting places and every apparent places people act with modest and good manners. He also told me that AL-shabab DID not ban the khat to be sold in Baledhawo, and matter fact the Khat is sold near the Police station of Al-shabab, however, people are told to not eat publicly and that what they do privately does not concern Al-shabab and at the street they musn't show off their khat.

A place where alcohol where sold was closed permanently.

My uncle also informed me, that the true reason behind why the Radio Maandeeq was closed for not that long time ago wasn't because that Al-shabab wanted to hide things they do in the city as some foolish people claimed, but the true reason of its closure was because two tribes was hosted at the radio maandeeq and each tribe was cursing the other over a land dispute accusing one another and threatening one another that the other is powerful than the other one and would use power to get their land back, so AL-shabab stepped in an had no other option but to close the place for short time in order to sit down with the management team to make sure that this things wouldn't be broadcast again in the future because it would cause violence within the community.

Barre Hiiraale is my cousin, and I dont have the slightest hate against him, all what i wish him is that Allah show him the straight path to Jannah, and the straight path to the success of MR.

United we stand, divided we fall.
Last edited by Garbo_Gedo on Mon May 04, 2009 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon May 04, 2009 3:57 pm

]
Lol, why hide what you wrote??

did your boss tell you to do that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garbo_Gedo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Garbo_Gedo » Mon May 04, 2009 4:10 pm

]
Lol, why hide what you wrote??

did your boss tell you to do that :lol: :lol: :lol:
nah son, I'm my own boss.

hw old are u by the way?

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon May 04, 2009 4:15 pm

ok i just read that long essay and to be quite frank you are a big time Loser to think alshabab can show someone the path to Jennah :lol: :lol:
All what I got to say to you is that my reasons are solid and tangible, and I do cheer and acknowledge what the marehan wadado (al-shabab) has done for our beloved region.
another big huge mistake, Alshabab is not Marexan and they did not do anything positive for the region :down:

your story was lame, 90% was about irrelevant BS to do with Kenyans and if that is your reason for supporting Alshabab :arrow:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon May 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Barre Hiiraale is my cousin, and I dont have the slightest hate against him, all what i wish him is that Allah show him the straight path to Jannah, and the straight path to the success of MR.

Last edited by Garbo_Gedo on Mon May 04, 2009 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: idiot

Garbo_Gedo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Garbo_Gedo » Mon May 04, 2009 4:43 pm

ok i just read that long essay and to be quite frank you are a big time Loser to think alshabab can show someone the path to Jennah :lol: :lol:
another big huge mistake, Alshabab is not Marexan and they did not do anything positive for the region :down:

:arrow:
What do u know about Marehan son eh? the Al-shabab all around the south aren't marehan, but those in Gedo ARE marehan and their leader is Sheekh Ismaaciil Aden Xaaji who is marehan.

Here are some pictures provided by allgedo which shows the al-shabab leader who is marehan in baledhawo with dominant Marehan elders.

click on the following link:
http://www.allgedo.com/Galged/nabadda%2 ... 20news.htm.

Under the picture, u can clearly read that allgedo has identified the leader as
(Dhanka bidix ka bilow) - Sheekh Ismaaciil Aden Xaaji (Amiirka Al-shabaab ee Gobolka Gedo)

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon May 04, 2009 4:58 pm

ok, i hope you walked off all that embarrassment your comment brought you :lol: :lol: Lol, next time dont edit what you write, we can all see what you edited :lol:
the Al-shabab all around the south aren't marehan, but those in Gedo ARE marehan
Glad we agreed on that, Alshabab in Kismaayo is and was never MArexan... although there were some Marexan dhabodilifs who helped Alshabab they were never part of the admin what so ever :down: :lol: :lol:

and today Rer Kismaayo are suffering due to the Dhabodilifs who helped Alshabab and were then forced out of Kismaayo too :|

Garbo_Gedo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Garbo_Gedo » Mon May 04, 2009 5:11 pm

ok, i hope you walked off all that embarrassment your comment brought you :lol: :lol: Lol, next time dont edit what you write, we can all see what you edited :lol:
the Al-shabab all around the south aren't marehan, but those in Gedo ARE marehan
Glad we agreed on that, Alshabab in Kismaayo is and was never MArexan... although there were some Marexan dhabodilifs who helped Alshabab they were never part of the admin what so ever :down: :lol: :lol:

and today Rer Kismaayo are suffering due to the Dhabodilifs who helped Alshabab and were then forced out of Kismaayo too :|
Men like me dnt get embarrassed when they express what they believe. I stand by my view, and its ludicrous to see how you are u trying to change the subject to kismayo after you have seen the pictures of leader of the fraction of the Al-shabab in gedo is actually Marehan.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Mon May 04, 2009 5:19 pm

saxib,

Why should I bother explaining myself when u already suppose "know" my "invalid" reasons.

My uncle (mother side) came back from Baled Hawo last Tuesday, and Allah is my witness, he was so pleased with the law and order he has seen in beledhawo, and the respect he got from the Adoon at the border between Mandheera and Baledhawo who used to harass and used to force people to pay bribe . When I asked about him why the Adoon weren't demanding and mistreating anymore our people who are crossing the border, my uncle told me about an incidence which happened not that long ago in beledhawo where 3 (or 4) kenyan citizen where arrested in Baledhawo by Al-shabab because they crossed the border without any approval or visa to enter Somalia. But actually the Al-shabab didn't arrest them because of that, but it was just an excuse in which they wanted to deal with these Adoon who used to mistreat our people at the border.

So basically the Kenyan government intervened and they send top kenyan officials from Nairobi to negotiate with al-shabab to free their Kenyans. In that meeting Al-shabab has raised the issue of our people being forced to pay bribes upto $300 at once, and they questioned the kenyan officials WHY the kenyans was discriminating the Marehan from all the other somalis who share the long border between somalia and kenya. The Al-shabab made it clear for the kenyans that it is not something we marehan can tolerate to see that only our people are being forced to pay bribe whilst all the other cross border people never pays that much bribe. The Kenyan officials admitted their direct and disgusting act of demanding bribe from our ppl and sometimes mistreating them and they promised they will immediately take steps to correct that, and they did, as my uncle confirm to me . To make long story short, in the past, when one of our people wanted to cross the border, first they had to bribe the guards at gate, and then behind a wall there used to be armed members of the Kenyan army who used to DEMAND people to pay a bribe upto £300, and if the person refused to pay, they were send to the "station" (jail) and the money is multiplied and it becomes $600 (if it was $300 originially), and if they couldn't pay for example that $600, they used to be send to the court, and once again the money used to doubled to $900 (if it was $600 originally). Thats one of many the injustice that has been happening to our people, before al-shabab took place, but now since the Al-shabab has captured the 4 kenyans and then released in return for the agreement with the Kenyans which stated to give respect to our people. Thanks to Al-shabab, my uncle has told me that now the Adoon at the cross border begs our people to give them 50 shilling Kenyati whereas in the past they used to DEMAND people to pay bribe. Also he told me that Al-shabab advices our citizen in beledhawo to NOT pay the Adoon even 1 shilling Kenyati to these adoons, and people are told if they do ask them, then report to Al-shabab and THEY WILL get their money back.

Also in that agreement, the kenyan has signed to return any criminal somali who escapes from baledhawo to mandheera and in return the Al-shabab has promised the same. And recently, one man who killed another who escaped to mandheera was captured by Kenyans and handed to Al-shabab.

Also, at the streets, meeting places and every apparent places people act with modest and good manners. He also told me that AL-shabab DID not ban the khat to be sold in Baledhawo, and matter fact the Khat is sold near the Police station of Al-shabab, however, people are told to not eat publicly and that what they do privately does not concern Al-shabab and at the street they musn't show off their khat.

A place where alcohol where sold was closed permanently.

My uncle also informed me, that the true reason behind why the Radio Maandeeq was closed for not that long time ago wasn't because that Al-shabab wanted to hide things they do in the city as some foolish people claimed, but the true reason of its closure was because two tribes was hosted at the radio maandeeq and each tribe was cursing the other over a land dispute accusing one another and threatening one another that the other is powerful than the other one and would use power to get their land back, so AL-shabab stepped in an had no other option but to close the place for short time in order to sit down with the management team to make sure that this things wouldn't be broadcast again in the future because it would cause violence within the community.

:up: :up: :up: :up:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon May 04, 2009 5:26 pm

im not changing anything here, you told me Alshabab was Marexan, i replyed no there is no chance, then you said its not all of south, i simply agreed with you on that and i reminded you in Kismaayo Alshabab are far from Marexan :|

you see im not going to dwell on this Gedo issue, but i can assure you in Kismaayo everything is on the table and we are not facing the conspiracy Rer Gedo are facing....

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon May 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Murax and baasAbuur should comment on the Gedo situation, you guys are too biased :arrow:

as i see it, Gedo had a young regional administration that was attacked and all of a sudden Alshabab is claiming Gedo and you people supporting them without reasons other than they talked to some hutus and got things right with your uncle :lol: :lol:

dont you see you are being used and abused? alshabab"marexan" killed innocent Rer Gedo, attacked Gedos regional Admin, chased Barre all around Gedo... you think thats worth supporting? they threatened the Kenyan government and they are already on the terrorist list, so you think they are the ones to support?? alshabab is a dying ideology and as always Marexan are the last to get out :down:

in Kismaayo Alshabab attack our people on day to day bases and we fight back, nothing is reported, they close down telecommunications to disintegrate the people and close Xawalads because we refuse to finance them :| we are in dire situation in Kismaayo and our fellow Marexan in Gedo are cheering for Alshabab and a future of destruction??

Garbo_Gedo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Garbo_Gedo » Mon May 04, 2009 5:58 pm

im not changing anything here, you told me Alshabab was Marexan, i replyed no there is no chance, then you said its not all of south, i simply agreed with you on that and i reminded you in Kismaayo Alshabab are far from Marexan :|

you see im not going to dwell on this Gedo issue, but i can assure you in Kismaayo everything is on the table and we are not facing the conspiracy Rer Gedo are facing....
there isn't a question about that the Al-shabab in Kismayo is alliance of different clans including marehan, where as in gedo its jst marehan just like the bay and bakool is the eelay al-shabab that rules.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.