Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HIV/AID's prevention in Beled-Xaawo

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

HIV/AID's prevention in Beled-Xaawo

Postby Voltage » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:50 pm

Siminaar ku saabsan cudurada kalmada ku faafo oo ay taageereen Markablay Development Organization London UK oo uu soo jeedinayay Dr Abdiraxmaan Cate Gurume

Siminarkaan ayaa ka dhacay hoolka shirarka ee hotel Olujoog waxaana ka soo qayb galay dhamaan bulshada qaybaheeda kala duwan sida maamulka odayaasha dhalin yarada timajaraasha ururada haween, iyo qeybaha kala duwan ee bulshada rayidka ah.

Dr. C/raxmaan carte Gurume ayaa waxaa uu si faah faahsan ooga hadlay cudurada galmada lagu kala qaado kuwaas oo ah, cuduro dhib ku hayo bulshada soomaaliyeed gaar ahaan dadka ku nool xuduuda sadex-xagalka ah ee Kenya, Ethopia, iyo Somalia. Cuduradaan ayaa Dr. waxaa uu u kala saaray dhawr qeybood.

Sida kuwo ku faafo Bacterial oo uu dhakhtarku aadu faah faahiyey iyo Kuwo ay keenaan Virus, waxaan uu ukala saaray si ay bulshadii ka soo qeyb gashay aad iyo aad ay oola dhaceen kuna farxeen wacyigalintaas wanaagsan ee uu soo jeediyey Dr. ayna ku taageereen Markabley Development Organization.

Sharaxaadaas balaaran oo ku saab san cuduradaas galmada lagu kala qaado markuu si fiican u kala dhig dhigay dhakhtarku gaar ahaan HIV/AIDs ka ayaa waxaa ku wareegay warkii Sheekh Maxamed Mukhtar Goni isagoo sheekhu uu sheegay in Zinada ay tahay waxa kaliya ee cudurkaan sii faafiso, ilaahayna umadii ay zinada ku faafto uu ku saladaayo cuduro aan la aqoon ayuu sheekhu yiri, qudbada sheekha oo aad u dheerayd ayaa waxaa uu aad iyo aad oo gu xeeldheeraaday in ay dhimashada iyo colaadahaba ay badanaayaan hadii ay zinada faafto ayuu yiri sheikh Maxamed Mukhtar.

Waxaa ku wareegay qudbo dheerna halkaas ka soo jeediyey gudoomiye Axmed Maxamed Burkuus, oo aad iyo aad ugu mahad naqay una amaanay Ururka Markabley ee hawshaan dhiirigaliyey iyo soo jeedinta Dr. Cabdiraxman Carte Gurume, gudoomiyaha degmada B/xaawo Mr. Burkuus in uu aad ooga codsanayo dhamaan jaaliyada ka soo jeedo gobolka gedo in ay markaste dhiiri galiyaan bulshadooda ay ka soo jeedaan ayna wacyi galiyaan oo ay ka taageeraan bulshadooda dhicyada caafimaadka, baraarujinta bulshadooda.

Gudoomiye burkuus oo aad u dhiiri galiyey in arimahaan ku saabsan baraarujinta dhalinyarada gobolka gaar ahaan kuwa xuduudaha wadamada deriska ah ku nool inay ku baraarugaan khatarta uu leeyahay cudurka HIV/AIDska.

Gudoomiye burkuus ayaa waxaa uu ka codsaday dhalin yarada Markablay Development Oraginazation, iyo dhakhaatiirta gobolka in ay iska kaashadaan wacyigalinta dhalinyarad gobolka ayna ku soo cel celiyaan barnaamij yadaan oo kale.

Sidoo kale waxaa goobta ka hadlay odayaasha degmada B/xaawo oo iyaguna ku raacay soo jeedinata gudoomiye Burkuus in ay dhalinyarada gobolka kazoo jeedo eed ku dhaqan dibada ay baraarujiyaan dhalinyarada da’yarta ah ee gobolka.

Waxaa kaloo goobta joogay aad na oola dhacay barnaamijka ay dhiiri galiyeem Markabaly Org. ururada haweenka ama hooyooyinka ee degmada.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: HIV/AID's prevention in Beled-Xaawo

Postby Voltage » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:51 pm

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Appealing for the release of Volkert van der Graaf.

Postby BaasAbuur » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:48 am

Beled Xaawo seems to be thriving under Al Shabaab. :up:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:07 am

Mad_Dogg, why are U posting news that's like 3 months old?

Qansa waryaa Shiskbaba ha no aamin. That development came from Burkus and Burkusna cadaadis ey saareen inu kursiga ka tago.

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BaasAbuur » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:11 am

Mad_Dogg, why are U posting news that's like 3 months old?

Qansa waryaa Shiskbaba ha no aamin. That development came from Burkus and Burkusna cadaadis ey saareen inu kursiga ka tago.
I am not giving credit to shabaab at all. But I am just pointing out that city is actually doing well under shabaab because cities like Kismaayo are not doing so well under shabaab. In Kismaayo, Al Shabaab shut down at least 50 percent of the businesses according to my relatives there. The way Beled Xawo is functioning is like if Al Shabaab was not there at all.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:09 am

Qansa I know this guy who came back from Beled-Xaawo in June. He said the people will tell you they have never breathed better since 1991 than they are breathing now. All the jiri are hiding, 100% amni, kala danbayn, ixtiraam, nin nin eegi karo majirto and the city functions without any draconian rules. He said one time Al Shabaab guys carried out corporal punishment infront of everyone but these guys were regular Mareexaan wadaado who were enforcing religious punishment for crime. 100% thriving when compared to pre-Al Shabaab days.

btw the Shiekh in that article, ina Gooni is Cali Xussein one of the top Shiekhs here in my city. One of the hardest working Shiekhs I've seen, he bought big land in Beled-Xaawo and has been developing it the last two years :lol:

p.s. Kismaayo all the extremists baa iskugu tagay. Waana multitribal, the ones in Gedo are strictly local MX who did not come from outside but are "people of the neighborhood".

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:47 am

mar Shabab cay marna amaan.

Nacala bipolarka ceeb

mahdi01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahdi01 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:43 pm

This is what I found out, the only place Alshabab have direct control in Gedo is Bardhere, the rest is the moderate xisbul Islam and the local Wadaado, even if shabab are present in some parts, the day to day operations are controlled by the local Wadaado.

Kismaayo turned to something else, even though still the head of the Security and economic departments are two familiar local faces, it is loosing its Qabil era faster than expected , if you are shabab supporter or Sympathizer you will flourish and get respected if not you will stay broke, I heard rumors of Daalo Airline that never had routes in Kismaayo replaced the Jubba Airways and makes regular flights every week from Hargeysa and Burco :!:

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BaasAbuur » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:49 pm

This is what I found out, the only place Alshabab have direct control in Gedo is Bardhere, the rest is the moderate xisbul Islam and the local Wadaado, even if shabab are present in some parts, the day to day operations are controlled by the local Wadaado.

Kismaayo turned to something else, even though still the head of the Security and economic departments are two familiar local faces, it is loosing its Qabil era faster than expected , if you are shabab supporter or Sympathizer you will flourish and get respected if not you will stay broke, I heard rumors of Daalo Airline that never had routes in Kismaayo replaced the Jubba Airways and makes regular flights every week from Hargeysa and Burco :!:
Could it have anything to do with Daalo being owned by an Arab businessman and Shabaab being an arab sponsored group? I got to say that I am surprised that the Xisbul Islam group actually exists and that they even have a presence in Gedo.

mahdi01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahdi01 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Baas,

Yeah, that is what I heard all the districts except Bardhere waa xisbul Islam maamulo, and That is what I thought at the beginning, but recently found out they are totally two different groups only united by one reason, to defeat the Ethiopian occupation in Somalia, since there is no Ethiopian presence now their differences are becoming obvious, Xisbul Islam are not interested anything beyond the Somali borders while shabab are international Jihadi group that is seeking an Islamic empire, which I believe it is unfair a nation suffered 20 years of civil war to be punished for international plight that they can’t carry it.

The Daalo story and its flights into the northern parts is like business opportunity for some and I think it has more to do with Zeylici and his crew coming from the north, after the OGs complained about his position and asked a local guy simply the D to be the mayor of Kismayo, he changed his alliance and went straight under the protection of the head of the security apparatuses C/raxmaan fiilo, Zeylici waa xariif siyaasi ah :lol: :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:59 pm

mar Shabab cay marna amaan.

Nacala bipolarka ceeb
Cool, do you have problem with the action this topic concerns?

Critique action not actors. :up:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:15 am

these kind of programs are not Somali, they are completely foriegn, even the theme and the writing on those boards are not Somali

pathetic. i can just smell the money hungry managers of this program, who will give out condoms to a Muslim Ummah LOL

horta is Red Cross in Gedo?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.