Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

wow beledxawo is beautiful

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

wow beledxawo is beautiful

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:16 pm

[youtube]NiSXs87rfFY&feature=related[/youtube]

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: wow beledxawo is beautiful

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:39 am

The person recording the video doesn't even know how to record a video. :down: The weather looks depressing ( i am guessing beledxaawo is somewhere near the kenyan border?). They need to plant more trees and make the environment friendly and green other then that it looks ok for a town in Somalia.
Last edited by Siciid85 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:09 am

very nice video i like it beledxaawo ma yara waleh

Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shankaroon_614 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:23 pm

Saciid, Baledxaawo is a big city really!! :up:

yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yunis09 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:59 pm

[youtube]NiSXs87rfFY&feature=related[/youtube]
beledxawo waa massive but messy houses here and there
is it strictly mr?

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:08 am

Yunis, yeah it is strictly Sade but the problem that Beled-Xaawo has that most other Marehan cities share with it is that the former government didn't extend the north-south highway to them. As I have heard, Beled-Xaawo, Caabudwaaq, etc didn't get the road extended to them because at that time the Somali state was at war Ethiopia and since they are border cities the government did not want easy infiltration by an Ethiopian invasion. Unfortunately, it has had lasting adverse reaction because most Somali towns have had their commerce and infrastructure revolving around the road. Look at Laas Caanood, Burco, Garowe, Gaalkacyo, Beled-Weyne, etc and the highway's curve around the town made for better planning and concentration.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:13 am

Dhagaxtuur guy is a friend of mine on Facebook. Last time I remember he was going to North Dakota State University if he hasn't graduated already.

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:08 am

Last edited by Monk-of-Mogadishu on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yunis09 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:13 am

Yunis, yeah it is strictly Sade but the problem that Beled-Xaawo has that most other Marehan cities share with it is that the former government didn't extend the north-south highway to them. As I have heard, Beled-Xaawo, Caabudwaaq, etc didn't get the road extended to them because at that time the Somali state was at war Ethiopia and since they are border cities the government did not want easy infiltration by an Ethiopian invasion. Unfortunately, it has had lasting adverse reaction because most Somali towns have had their commerce and infrastructure revolving around the road. Look at Laas Caanood, Burco, Garowe, Gaalkacyo, Beled-Weyne, etc and the highway's curve around the town made for better planning and concentration.
i see what you mean, i guess all these houses popped up within the last 20 yrs then,,,
and by the look of it, BX must be your biggest town (it looks much bigger than CW)

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Beled-Xaawo and Baardheere are our biggest towns in Gedo but Caabudwaaq is not small at all. You have only seen one picture that couldn't take it all. Look at this Universal TV panorama of the city. It is massive too.

[youtube]MYgGP_jOMUg&feature=player_embedded#at=35[/youtube]

Berke
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Berke » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:33 pm

he reminded me of the typical Nairobi kids mentality of doing things just to show your friends you did it, the "bashaal" lifestyle.
I hate people with that mentality. Very self defeating attitude.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.