Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What was gained from the war in Beled-Xaawo?

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: What was gained from the war in Beled-Xaawo?

Postby Advo » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:04 pm

All these guys homes and families are in cabudwaq and surrounding areas, they don't any have connection to Gedo and thus feel no sympathy for the people nor destroyed city. All this is a game to them, "Yes, we (dolow) kicked shishakabob out of the city for 5 hours today" etc.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Advo wrote:All these guys homes and families are in cabudwaq and surrounding areas, they don't any have connection to Gedo and thus feel no sympathy for the people nor destroyed city. All this is a game to them, "Yes, we (dolow) kicked shishakabob out of the city for 5 hours today" etc.

To be honest even if their famlies homes were in Gedo, they are still probably too stupid to realize the big picture.

I still get Your point though. A lot of My Father/Mother side relatives who have lived in B Xaawo every since the war call our house every time these stupid doolow mooryaan do one of their ill fated attacks and then run away. Their emergency travel, new settlement in another district in Gedo, etc. obviously takes a toll on all of our famlies as I'm sure Yours is the same. I'm sure these idiots never sent $1 to Gedo and instead spend their whole existance cyber warlording.

ibrahimcw
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ibrahimcw » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:43 pm

my family is also Rer Beledxaawo, they are immediate family, my uncle and his son's wife, they moved out immediately as the fighting started and my cousin just swiftly returned a few days ago to retrieve some of their belongings and he discovered his shop was destroyed along with my uncles house which was home to all of them, the only thing that was left intact for them was a house that was in the process of being build for my cousin and his wife. i think its sad that when we do discuss politics that one party thinks its acceptable to take the moral high grounds and accuse the other party of emotional disregard to score cheap points, to the real Reer Beledxaawo and to those who actually do have family there, all it proves to us is that some people are willing to sink really low in the support of their group, some even regionalising Mareexaan into Gedo, Galgaduud etc this is really sick and divisive.

Voltage wrote:Since this has already started, I actually wish Shabaab firmly and once and for all vanquishes the Dollow group neuteralizing them so they never attempt such folly again. Once and for all, may Shabaab destroy them for good so they have zero ability to put anything together again. Haa wada tagaan where ever they want to go but far away from being the carriers of war to people who do not need it.

that is your prerogative, just have some principle and stop this pretentious emotional rhetoric, you have no arguement at all. but you do showcase low morals.

Archerr wrote:Nothing exactly. I doubt this war is over though. In time when one group is fully defeated - unable to launch attacks anymore - then we will be able to fully evaluate what the gains and losses of the this war are.

i totally agree, bullets are still flying and we cant draw conclusion, the best outcome would be that Alkalab is destroyed once and for all and the rest of the liberation be a walk through the park with minimal casualty and destruction.

mahdi01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahdi01 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:50 pm

The frontline of Alshabaab is 12 kilometers away from the city north between Beledhawo and Doolow, and these so called Doolow group with the help some Garre militia from Ethiopia couldn’t able To penetrate the frontlines , but Ethiopian soldiers are firing Barrages of artillery from some 8 kilometer suufka village on the Ethiopian side of the Border that is falling into northern Neighborhoods of Beledhawo, xaafada Qansax oomane and xaafada dhabad both sustained heavy destruction, this is something new to Gedo, it is exactly how the Amisom troops are treating Mogadishu civilians. It doesn’t matter how long it takes the perpetrators of these war crimes one day will be served their justice.

The Shelling of Beledxaawo is nothing other than frustration from Ethiopian government as their khat fed rag tag militia can’t win single war they have to punish the innocent civilians, I am sorry to tell the Mooryaan No more Isbaaro, if they can’t capture Beledhawo which is five miles from the Ethiopian border good luck at day dreaming about kismaayo it is 850 kilometers away from the Ethiopian border.

The truth is all the Elders of the clan including Ugaas Cumar warned Doolow group, if they are the soldiers of sheikh sharif government as they claim move to Mogadishu and defend the Capital, because at this moment people of Gedo are in middle of draught and can’t bear more hardships. If the Ugaas of Marexaan and all of Nabadoono in Gedo today are against these senseless wars who has more legitimate and more mareexaanimo than them :!:

it is absurd some of the comments made these unknown kids roaming Gedo section these days.They may claim all kinds of Bogus things like "I have relatives in Gedo this and that" give me a break, who in the world wishes and enjoys Disaster to happen to his own people even if they are not muslims :?: :idea:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:04 pm

^ beenlow!! None of the nabadoon's and ugaas critised the TFG & Ahlu sunnah leaders, they support them, they spoke 2 the leader's in dollow, and told them to postpone till the drought ends but the leaders in dollow said they can't as this military action has to happen cause the defence minister in Xamar gave order, they explained to the odayaal, the next day 3 nabadoon's get locked up in beledxawo and 1 of them was their for a visit and came from b/dheere.

mahdi01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahdi01 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:26 pm

XimanJaale wrote:^ beenlow!! None of the nabadoon's and ugaas critised the TFG & Ahlu sunnah leaders, they support them, they spoke 2 the leader's in dollow, and told them to postpone till the drought ends but the leaders in dollow said they can't as this military action has to happen cause the defence minister in Xamar gave order, they explained to the odayaal, the next day 3 nabadoon's get locked up in beledxawo and 1 of them was their for a visit and came from b/dheere.

who are you?

Archerr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I think you are standing under me If you don't under-stand me.

Postby Archerr » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:37 pm

my family is also Rer Beledxaawo, they are immediate family, my uncle and his son's wife, they moved out immediately as the fighting started and my cousin just swiftly returned a few days ago to retrieve some of their belongings and he discovered his shop was destroyed along with my uncles house which was home to all of them

My uncle did the same thing but when he went back to Beled Xaawo to retrieve some of their belongings like mattresses etc. his house got hit by an artillery missile fired from Suufka and he was killed. He left behind a wife, 8 kids and an elderly mother.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:08 pm

mahdi01 wrote:
XimanJaale wrote:^ beenlow!! None of the nabadoon's and ugaas critised the TFG & Ahlu sunnah leaders, they support them, they spoke 2 the leader's in dollow, and told them to postpone till the drought ends but the leaders in dollow said they can't as this military action has to happen cause the defence minister in Xamar gave order, they explained to the odayaal, the next day 3 nabadoon's get locked up in beledxawo and 1 of them was their for a visit and came from b/dheere.

who are you?

I'm someone that has close contact with particular people in Gedo. :up:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Archerr wrote:
my family is also Rer Beledxaawo, they are immediate family, my uncle and his son's wife, they moved out immediately as the fighting started and my cousin just swiftly returned a few days ago to retrieve some of their belongings and he discovered his shop was destroyed along with my uncles house which was home to all of them

My uncle did the same thing but when he went back to Beled Xaawo to retrieve some of their belongings like mattresses etc. his house got hit by an artillery missile fired from Suufka and he was killed. He left behind a wife, 8 kids and an elderly mother.

AUN

Yet these stupid fockers are treating like a game when innocent people are dying, if they cant fight alshabaab why do they have to punish the people of beledxawo?

mahdi01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahdi01 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:50 pm

XimanJaale wrote:
mahdi01 wrote:

who are you?

I'm someone that has close contact with particular people in Gedo. :up:

Everyone can claim that but your reckless words express more to your true colors, andThat does not make you who you want to portray yourself, I have never seen or heard Ina nuur who are pro Ethiopian, in fact they suffered in the past under Ethiopian empire and are most anti Ethiopian among Marehan, you don’t even know the history of the subclan you are claiming for, :lol: BTW You are only here few months take easy

Archerr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I think you are standing under me If you don't under-stand me.

Postby Archerr » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:52 pm

XimanJalle is reer Dalal. :lol: I don't know why he feels like he needs to claim something else.

Thanks@Advo. Lots of people their lives over meaningless wars all these years and their families are left with the responsibility to take care of the orphans they left behind.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:57 pm

^ Wat does supporting TFG army got to do with me liking Ethiopia?? Ina Nuur are known for their love for dowladnimo, and I can confirm for you that none of my people support Al Shabab, we hate them.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:59 pm

Archerr wrote:XimanJalle is reer Dalal. :lol: I don't know why he feels like he needs to claim something else.

Thanks@Advo. Lots of people their lives over meaningless wars all these years and their families are left with the responsibility to take care of the orphans they left behind.

I'm Ina Nuur, Reer Gurhan, born in Jigjiga raised in Xamar/Gedo. :up:

mahdi01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahdi01 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:02 pm

XimanJaale wrote:^ Wat does supporting TFG army got to do with me liking Ethiopia?? Ina Nuur are known for their love for dowladnimo, and I can confirm for you that none of my people support Al Shabab, we hate them.

Fuck Alshabaab, we are talking about Ethiopians and their puppets shelling Civilians and destroying properties in Gedo.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:22 pm

mahdi01 wrote:
XimanJaale wrote:^ Wat does supporting TFG army got to do with me liking Ethiopia?? Ina Nuur are known for their love for dowladnimo, and I can confirm for you that none of my people support Al Shabab, we hate them.

Fuck Alshabaab, we are talking about Ethiopians and their puppets shelling Civilians and destroying properties in Gedo.

I'm sad that my people are being displaced, but enforcing hardship to another hardship gets rid of the root or the seed of hardship. None of the leaders in Dollow want xabashi in Gedo, they simply want to bring governance & development to Gedo. Why do u think odayasha Sade support kolada dollow, cause they know the drought effect/damage, poverty, undevelopment is increasing in Gedo since Al Shabab came ma been ma isku sheygeyna? Maya. Why do we always over react when someone wants to do good for his region, waxa lagu mar marsiyona xabashi baa madfac garacay. Ethiopians are in Dollo of Ethiopia, they did not take part, if they did all of Gedo will be captured in a week. Why do you think TFG soldiers and al shabab are still together in the frontline in duuledka b/xawo? Waxa socoto arin ka weyn waxaad modeysiid.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.