Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

a challenge

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: a challenge

Postby Colonel » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:15 pm

The land of Kismayo is lush and most fertile, the claim of it will lie with those who pay the iron price.

Based
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Based » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:23 pm

The land shall be consecrated with fire and blood, my friend.

btw, have you watched the finale tonight? :lol:

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:30 pm

The land is mine by rights Ser, bend the knee and lands will emerge to your sides or be prepared to pay the iron price.

Edit: no, was it any good (don't spoil it). Season 2 is finished already? smh good thing I dowloaded the Books on my itouch.

Based
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Based » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:47 pm

It is most unbefitting a Sade to bend the knee, my good Sir. For a man who speaks of the Iron Price, it is surprising you have forgotten that there are no rights, save only what is taken by force of arms as we did in the glorious days of the late 90s and as we shall do again.

btw, no I'm about to watch it soon though. I regret not waiting and watching all of the episodes at once like I did last season :down:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Why is the Ogadeen community so insecure? I don't care what grandois claims You guys make in Your section, even if we're talking out of our ass why do You care? If Your secure in Your position You really wouldn't care either way.

I'm not denying Afmadhow, Dhoobley, Raskambooni, are Absame deegano. However if You deny that Marehan are not the single most dominant group in the actual town then You're simply being stubborn. I can bring You so many non Somali, UN, Western Analyst sources that don't have a bone to pick in this fight to the table to back up my point, but whats the point? There is not a town in Somalia that has plumming, running water, sewage, so who cares who controls what.

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Lol @ Idi Amin. :lol:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:08 am

Why is the Ogadeen community so insecure? I don't care what grandois claims You guys make in Your section, even if we're talking out of our ass why do You care? If Your secure in Your position You really wouldn't care either way.

I'm not denying Afmadhow, Dhoobley, Raskambooni, are Absame deegano. However if You deny that Marehan are not the single most dominant group in the actual town then You're simply being stubborn. I can bring You so many non Somali, UN, Western Analyst sources that don't have a bone to pick in this fight to the table to back up my point, but whats the point? There is not a town in Somalia that has plumming, running water, sewage, so who cares who controls what.
Again granted this claim that you are dominant In kismaayo, that would still not give you ownership. How can you own kismaayo and be nearly non existent In The other four deegaans In The lower jubba? Such a fallacious logic if you ask me.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:38 am

Again granted this claim that you are dominant In kismaayo, that would still not give you ownership. How can you own kismaayo and be nearly non existent In The other four deegaans In The lower jubba? Such a fallacious logic if you ask me.

A clan owning a city is reer baadiye. Majerteen don't own Bossaso, Puntland owns it. Only established, official authorities that comprise everybody should be authorities. As for the other 4 deegans I'm not even trying to be offensive but they are very underdeveloped to say the least and not very important. Why would someone in Kismaayo every need to go to Afmadhow, Raskambooni when Kismaayo has a airport, port, aggricultural areas and access to the Sea? Why in the world would Marexaan try to fight for Afmadow or Raskambooni, what will they gain? My point was the most armed, powerful group in the city is MR, but I'll be the first to say the stronger has to make concessions to the weaker for the greater good which is why I welcome MR ceading some control in Kismaayo and making it more inclusive. Thats not weakness thats state building.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 am

A clan owning a city is reer baadiye. Majerteen don't own Bossaso, Puntland owns it. Only established, official authorities that comprise everybody should be authorities. As for the other 4 deegans I'm not even trying to be offensive but they are very underdeveloped to say the least and not very important. Why would someone in Kismaayo every need to go to Afmadhow, Raskambooni when Kismaayo has a airport, port, aggricultural areas and access to the Sea? Why in the world would Marexaan try to fight for Afmadow or Raskambooni, what will they gain? My point was the most armed, powerful group in the city is MR, but I'll be the first to say the stronger has to make concessions to the weaker for the greater good which is why I welcome MR ceading some control in Kismaayo and making it more inclusive. Thats not weakness thats state building.
If you acknowledge that marehan has no businese and doesnt want anything to do with The four deegaans, then wouldnt you agree that pursuing kismaayo simply because it is In a strategic locations and offers resources and a port is illegal? marehan doesnt want kismaayo because its theirs they want kismaayo because it offers so much. Ogaden wants kismaayo because it is ours. there lies The difference between your motivee and ours and it is clear who is right and who is wrong.

Icey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Icey » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:46 am

If Ogadeens want to continue having this "unuka iskaleh" mentality, then good luck. Kismayo will never be peaceful. Sharing is caring people.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:52 pm

It is most unbefitting a Sade to bend the knee, my good Sir. For a man who speaks of the Iron Price, it is surprising you have forgotten that there are no rights, save only what is taken by force of arms as we did in the glorious days of the late 90s and as we shall do again.

btw, no I'm about to watch it soon though. I regret not waiting and watching all of the episodes at once like I did last season :down:
The land is mine by rights,

Backstab us you did in the years of the 90s and we were forced to ally ourselves with the Dothraki Sea. However we have learned from our mistakes and Ser Madobe shall soon evict the usurpers from the holy city. The Kenyan sellswords bring much needed firepower as Ser Turki's elite cavalry waits patiently inside the city's walls to pounce on the usurpers.

The land is soon reconquered indeed, by way of the iron price.

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:05 pm

War kala xishooda. :up: :som:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Marehan crew

"lets share Kismaayo darood brothers, Kismaayo is a darood city, lets keep the peace, we will give you some of Kismaayo"

Ogadens be like.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:19 pm

Adali,

Kismayo can be shared however its leadership lies with Absame unless you bring a neutral guy a la Farmaajo however the likes of Hiraale shall never be allowed to set a foot in the region again, let alone the holy city.

Based
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Based » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:38 pm

Adali,

Kismayo can be shared however its leadership lies with Absame unless you bring a neutral guy a la Farmaajo however the likes of Hiraale shall never be allowed to set a foot in the region again, let alone the holy city.
Interesting.

I'd like to hear your version of events in Kismayo following the outbreak of civil war.

@Meta, it's troubling to see your metamorphosis into an enemy of beesha barakeeysan. In any other case, I would have responded quite viciously but for old times sake, I'll let the mods deal with you.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.