Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

a challenge

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Re: a challenge

Postby metamorphosis » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Based for what it is worth you get nothing but respect ftom my side. You along with advo are The only sades ir respect In this place. However as The only two honest sades In this place you two have failed to condrmn The likes of eagle and grandpa. Thats where ir come In and respond with The same level of insult and hate. iam only anti sade when when it comes down sade vs absame The rest of The times ir am more sadest than you.. :lol:

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:39 pm

I want to, first and for most, say this is my first thread ever In The gedo section. I am not here to troll or spread a false history as you folks do In our section. So receive me not as an enemy but as a guest, a guest with a few questions, thoughts, comments and concerns. here is your challenge. what makes you lot believe that kismaayo is yours? Kismaayo is The capital of lower jubba and as evident, that place is settled by absame. How can you own kismaayo when The rest of four degans are predominantly ogaden settlement? What kind of logic is that?? If you own kismaayo then you should also settle In lower jubba because thats The capital of The lower jubba. i know you make less than 30% of The population for The sake of The discussion i will give you all a higher Number. Lets assume that kismaayo is 95% marehan, would that automatically give ownership to marehan? If you say yes then you are saying all you need is population and you should agree with The following hypothetical scenario. consider The following scenario... if garbahareey was 95% absame, and keep In mind that The rest of gedo is marehan majority, would saying garbahareeys is absame's make sense? agree to one or The other.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Based for what it is worth you get nothing but respect ftom my side. You along with advo are The only sades ir respect In this place. However as The only two honest sades In this place you two have failed to condrmn The likes of eagle and grandpa. Thats where ir come In and respond with The same level of insult and hate. iam only anti sade when when it comes down sade vs absame The rest of The times ir am more sadest than you.. :lol:
listen you piece shit

I became hostile only when I noticed a patern which was serious uqdad against marerexaan
most marexaan don`t respond to guhaad yet you decided to follow his lead like a little school girl, adeer markaas grandpahkahlif ba dinaac ka raacay

metamorphosi I have never seen gof ka doqonsan you are prime candidate for dhabodilifnimo you would be great parrot

wallahi If I want uqdad ba kugu rida kara, I can make you hate yourself and your clan

patriot ba nin wax fahma ah, ask him how manny times I held back

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Marehan crew

"lets share Kismaayo darood brothers, Kismaayo is a darood city, lets keep the peace, we will give you some of Kismaayo"

Ogadens be like.
Saxiib, you and your people is cawaan, you got the guts to speak about Kismayo online but let's do it live, meet me in Norway.
Jävla bög hora.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:32 pm

To many trolls in this section.

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:39 pm

OAF,

Are there any Ogadens in Ostensjo :)

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Guhad ilmo badan buu yeeshey. :lol:

OAF are you a girl markaad norway iiga yaareysi sida dhoocil dhabitaan doonayso, saaxib kulaha war aniga saaxiibka ma ahi wiligeena ma arkin waxaad qorto, halkee saxib ka keenta, sida kale ma fahmayi af jiniga, nigguh how am I suppose to understand that Norwegian homo talk.

troll epidemic up in here. :lol:

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:49 pm

War waa inaa idin xukunnaa sida dabiiciga ah.
Anoo jooga sidee damac kursi kuu gali karaa?

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:37 pm

The marexan community is having nightmares with guhad. He is not even here why mention his name back and forth? regarding The rest of you ir am not here to troll as you guys do. The only person to take on my challenge was murax. :)

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:47 am

OAF are you a girl markaad norway iiga yaareysi sida dhoocil dhabitaan doonayso, saaxib kulaha war aniga saaxiibka ma ahi wiligeena ma arkin waxaad qorto, halkee saxib ka keenta, sida kale ma fahmayi af jiniga, nigguh how am I suppose to understand that Norwegian homo talk.

dhoqon kugu af bartey ma sahlana wallee iyo bille, waaridkee hadana usoo dhigatay, ma sidaan baa kaftan moodey, dhoqonkaa tahaye wase waaridka wax ka shegeysi waa la isku dilaa soma ogid. qof fiyoow baan ku moodaye balse waxaa cadeyse inaa tahay dhoqon sida lagu yiqiin iska daldalmayo oo waarid islaameed caynayo, hadaad dagaalkeyga rabtid isa sheeg pm iisoo tuur nacalad baa kugu taale. Ma anigaa qabiil daradiis wariidkee ku aflagadeyn ?? sidee wax ka yihiin, anyway send me the f-king pm bitch.
I don't know where you got the ''girl'' from but i guess your the girl here cawaan, you sendt me a few pms before you suddenly stop and knew you couldn't talk shit to a Maxamed Zuubeir, we're everywhere so watch your back.

fighter: where is that place?

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:31 am

Oslo. I assumed you were reer Oslo

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:43 am

Oslo. I assumed you were reer Oslo
I live in bislet oslo

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:31 pm

dhoqon kugu af bartey ma sahlana wallee iyo bille, waaridkee hadana usoo dhigatay, ma sidaan baa kaftan moodey, dhoqonkaa tahaye wase waaridka wax ka shegeysi waa la isku dilaa soma ogid. qof fiyoow baan ku moodaye balse waxaa cadeyse inaa tahay dhoqon sida lagu yiqiin iska daldalmayo oo waarid islaameed caynayo, hadaad dagaalkeyga rabtid isa sheeg pm iisoo tuur nacalad baa kugu taale. Ma anigaa qabiil daradiis wariidkee ku aflagadeyn ?? sidee wax ka yihiin, anyway send me the f-king pm bitch.
I don't know where you got the ''girl'' from but i guess your the girl here cawaan, you sendt me a few pms before you suddenly stop and knew you couldn't talk shit to a Maxamed Zuubeir, we're everywhere so watch your back.

fighter: where is that place?
Umm Maxamed Zuber yaa ka tahay :?
And why do u wanna fight someone from snet? Seriously ur taking this cyber beef way too serious. I hope ur a teen..serously niwayn saas uma hadlo

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Did you read the comment that your cousin commented earlier? He wanted to meet me and told me to pm him, so did i and he bitched out as i thought, your whole reer adeer does that.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Answer my question...what is ur sub sub sub clan after mz?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.