Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BUY GOLD!

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

BUY GOLD!

Postby Eaglehawk » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:54 am

Start buying gold since we are entering tense period in geopolitics and the people are getting more enlightened about the ponzi like world economy
credit derivatives will cause mayhem soon in Europe when the stimulus fails(which is nothing more confidence building approach which will not give answers to the underlining problem of the European financial crisis, which is unaccountable liabilities coupled with corruption on massive scale in terms of book keeping)
The $62 trillion dollar credit derivatives market is 50 times the size of the subprime mortgage derivatives market, and is indeed larger than the entire global economy.
We have passed the periphery zone of Europe, we have now entered the big league italy and france which will be followed by england and germany
once we get to germany and england, say goodby to wallstreet and the american recovery and say hello to financial doomsday
hold gold has investment for atleast 2 years

german export will decline because other european economies are doing bad and they can`t import from germany
Germany will have less and less cash liquidity
soon europe will discover that they never had real economies they had only financial economies that excised only on paper that had no relation to reality
(Reuters) - Germany economic growth slowed to 0.3 percent in the second quarter on a sharp drop in investment, adding to evidence that Europe's largest economy can no longer be relied on to pull the euro zone out of a deep slump.
Words to look for in in european and american geopolitical media is: stimulus(I hope they don`t run on the bank. would you give a crackhead stimulus)

investastagtion( it better if we look into ourself before the people notice it,so that we can give our condensed version)

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: BUY GOLD!

Postby Eaglehawk » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:02 am

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:50 am

World economy is going down by early next year, be ready to bail out folks

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:17 am

World economy is going down by early next year, be ready to bail out folks
caanoboore will see increase in sales since the supply of milk will become scarce due to farms not having access to credit

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:33 am

I'm sceptical about only buying gold. I believe its more wise to diverse your stuff. Dont put all egg in one basket. One should stack up with gold, food and water. Lets say Colonel is right about the economic collapse in early next year then gold can be good to have to leave the west. You dont want to live among frustated, hungry white people. But lets say you cant leave and noone accepts your gold what do you do? You are fucked. Its a possibilty and you cant eat your gold either, it has become worthless. So in my opinion its better to balance and diverse.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:42 am

I'm sceptical about only buying gold. I believe its more wise to diverse your stuff. Dont put all egg in one basket. One should stack up with gold, food and water. Lets say Colonel is right about the economic collapse in early next year then gold can be good to have to leave the west. You dont want to live among frustated, hungry white people. But lets say you cant leave and noone accepts your gold what do you do? You are fucked. Its a possibilty and you cant eat your gold either, it has become worthless. So in my opinion its better to balance and diverse.
You could never go wrong with gold

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:47 am

You could never go wrong with gold
I think everyone should get gold but also have a backup solution.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:47 am

Clearly you are sheegato because you don`t have the great marehan foresight
Diversification is for idiots and crowd followers

Let me ask you a question, if you see a great opportunity do you diversify?

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:59 am

I told you that im rer Ahmed. Accept it or deny it, I dont care really. And your silly question, what great oppurtunity are you talking about? Incase of economic collapse gold will work as money. And unless you are now getting a great amount of gold then its not great opportunity. Its about survival.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:10 am

I told you that im rer Ahmed. Accept it or deny it, I dont care really. And your silly question, what great oppurtunity are you talking about? Incase of economic collapse gold will work as money. And unless you are now getting a great amount of gold then its not great opportunity. Its about survival.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:18 am

You are hiding behind gifs now? Have more pride mate.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:22 am

dude serious, I think you should sit this one out

I am messing with you don`t get angry and invite me for a fight like you did last time

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:38 am

dude serious, I think you should sit this one out

I am messing with you don`t get angry and invite me for a fight like you did last time
I dont mess around bro. :shaq:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:45 am

Eaglehawk salaan sare adeer, gold is a great investment and trumps worthless paper money everytime. Why do think the islamic currency is dinar and dirham, both are real value. May we return to dinar and dirham and abandon pax americana dollar which is only being supported by KSA agreement to sell oil only for US dollars.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:05 am

Granpa salaan sare ugaas
Granpa after having extensively studied western civilisation I have come to the conclusion that their way of conducting finance is their Achilles heel
The fractural reserve banking system is a fraudster paradise
Granpa once we muslims reintroduce godly ordained Islamic gold dinar we would creat the same effect that mansa musa created in Egypt we he came with large quantity of gold
Western finance is a Ponzi sheme and a house of card

Commercial bank deposit.
9:1
$8,100 : 900
new loan : reserve

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.