Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marehan needs Marehan Prime Minister; will fight Shabaab

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Marehan needs Marehan Prime Minister; will fight Shabaab

Postby Advo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Ina adeeryaal naga daaya dee dadka hanugu dirinina :down:

Jubbaland yes will be GEDO+both Jubbas, Yes our beel will be majority but we will equally share everything with all people of those deegaans and so on.

:som: :up:

Coldoon, whether kismayo is discussed here or not...Gedo = Kismaayo and vice verse.

Garbo_Gedo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Garbo_Gedo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:49 pm

Let's be honest to one another people. The only way Marehan can build a Marehan-lead administration in Lower Jubba/Kismaayo is to reestablish the infamous Jubba Valley Alliance (JVA). We all know what clans consisted of the JVA coalition.

Another thing I have noticed is, the Marehan in Snet post mainly in the Gedo section. I really don't see why they make threads concerning Kismaayo in the Gedo section, when Kismaayo is in Jubbada Hoose. lol
The JVA coalition is not the only way but obviously lack of thinking is a factor which is apparent in what you wrote.

And FYI the reason why Kismayo is discussed in this section is because its capital is Garbahaaray, Gedo.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Let's be honest to one another people. The only way Marehan can build a Marehan-lead administration in Lower Jubba/Kismaayo is to reestablish the infamous Jubba Valley Alliance (JVA). We all know what clans consisted of the JVA coalition.

Another thing I have noticed is, the Marehan in Snet post mainly in the Gedo section. I really don't see why they make threads concerning Kismaayo in the Gedo section, when Kismaayo is in Jubbada Hoose. lol

You will be my human plow on my farm.
:pac:

Murax he raised a valid point and he agrees to Marehan lead admin. I cant see why you oppose him.Image
Besides Jubbaland will need unity among its clans rather then disunity, that its not the way to build a new state.

Garbo_Gedo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Garbo_Gedo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Ina adeeryaal naga daaya dee dadka hanugu dirinina :down:

Jubbaland yes will be GEDO+both Jubbas, Yes our beel will be majority but we will equally share everything with all people of those deegaans and so on.

:som: :up:

Coldoon, whether kismayo is discussed here or not...Gedo = Kismaayo and vice verse.
My cigaal warrior, don't be apologetic. Some of the other people living in our jubbaland are not the indigenous. Now the problem is not that but the real problem is that they are not civilised hence they haven't heard of sharing. Therefore it is important to take full control of jubbaland and power is restored, then rehabilitate the jubbalanised inhabitant so that they respect the laws and order of jubbaland. Only after long rehabilitation and only when jubbaland is satisfied these other inhabitant are civilised can such matter as giving them a share be on the table.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:21 pm

:russ: :russ:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:57 am

Kismaayo is for the people of Kismaayo it's not a 1 clan city, there are Awrtable, Geeri, Lelkase, every Harti & Absame subclans, Marehans, Galjecel, Sheikhal, Bantu, Arabs, Indians. these people should come together and build an admin for their town. the gov't should disarm all militias and tell daroods etheir act civilized or be under military rule! we live, pray, go to school, and work in foriegn countries, with different races, religions and cultures but you are telling me you can get along with your fellow Muslim, Somali, Clansmen over who should rule a city? and people must die for it?

Smile :up:
you can live, play and go to school but that is under the marehan peninsula. Abided by the rules and regulations of marehan which are Islamic, Somali and civilised. The past marehan rules are testimony to the harmony they brinug in getting people get along and live peacefully life together.

Under other ruling, none of the groups you mentioned can run a cohesive administration like marehan can.

And besides it is glad tiding to your dhulbahante people as marehan will reinforce and support dhulbahante's khatumo and liberation of Sool,Sanaag and Cayn. Not because dhulbahante are daarood but because they are our half brethren.

And about Ogaden aka Doqomo Daarood, they will be moved to their concentration camps in Ogaden and NFD if they interfere with the peace process and ruling of jubbaland by the marehan.
:up: :up: :up: Exactly, if only more Marehans were aware of their real enemies instead of playing this Darood crying wolf card.

Garuun
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Garuun » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Tuugsi :down:

Waad arki doonta, waxaa la siin doonaa sahyuuniga ina Gaas :arrow:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:31 pm

If you dooros would just read what I say , that's what I have said .
Now if you dooros would just do like I tell you to , you'd be in a different place today
I am really tired of these zoomalis , wallahi iyo billahi

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Now if you dooros would just do like I tell you to , you'd be in a different place today
French Nurse who said we need drama queens. Akhas gtfo.

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:38 pm

what did you tell them? :whoo: :MJ:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Well, it's really between them and me .
Stupid question warrants an equal answer

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Who called you for your opinion? :wow: you are even insulting us and you expect we should take you seriously....

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:26 pm

It seems the Marehan are stuck in a rock and a hard place as of now.

The clan wants desperately and wholesomely to fight Al Shabaab and defeat its menace in Kismaayo but the Marehan are alienated by the idea of an alliance between Kenya and the Ogaden clan (a public perception engineered by Ogadeni Kenyan officials colluding with the Ras Kamboni.)

Ogaden might be the main Somalis in Garissa but the main Somalis in southwestern Somalia are the Marehan. They are both sub-clans of the major Darod clan and have the possibility of working together outside of a power struggle paradigm.

My understanding says the clan will only find security in a Marehan President or Prime Minister in order to take a leap of faith and defeat Al Shabaab. if the new President names a Marehan Prime Minister (as he is expected to do) the Marehan will have found the political guarantee to holistically join the AMISOM mission against Al Shabaab in Kismaayo which most experts realize will bring the immediate defeat of the Shabaab.

Two things need to happen:

1. The Prime Minister must become Marehan to give political guarantee against a perceived alliance between Kenya and the rival Ogadeni clan which will give Marehan the space to declare full war against the Al Shabaab unafraid that a Kenyan-Ogadeni alliance might attempt to marginalize them later on
2. Kenya as part of the professional and non-partisan AMISOM mission must not take sides in domestic Somali tribal politics and must be careful about doing anything to hurt the AMISOM mandate by being seen as taking sides outside of Al Shabaab defeat

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.