Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

baardheere video

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: baardheere video

Postby GIJaamac » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:41 am

:lol: :lol:

Inaalillahi war daaroodka say u socdeen ma Baardheere ayey ku sheegeen keymaha Liberia. Marka dambana wlhi waxaan ka cabsanaa inaad sheegatiin Amazon forest hadaadan is qabanin. Sidaani si ma ahanee.

The republic

Dont be mad if i expose the lies you are writing on snet. Beenta ma fiicno sxb. :stylin:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:42 am

Mashallah :blessed: :blessed:

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:45 am

Xiinow you little dirty Bántu garac you dont own any land in Somalia so what about going back to Congo? you wortless Bantu Adoon do you want your Darood masters to inslave you again?

You dont have shame stop claiming Hawiyie they Hawiyie has exposed how you are a dirty Midgaan Garac from Congo. :arrow:

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:51 am

Wallahi Eaglehawk is a true sophist. There is just so much style "xarago" that goes with how you toy around with the kid. It's like you studied his psychology well and can see through him.

Siciid, sxb may God prosper what you have there in Oodweyne and Xiis/Maydh.

Xiinow, it is not about one fake image among real 100 others. It is about your constant cuqdad.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:06 am

Inaalillahi war daaroodka say u socdeen ma Baardheere ayey ku sheegeen keymaha Liberia. Marka dambana wlhi waxaan ka cabsanaa inaad sheegatiin Amazon forest hadaadan is qabanin. Sidaani si ma ahanee.

:lol:

What do you expect wa daad been iyo xaraan lagu soo koriyeey qarkood.

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:10 am

Let us keep ignoring the trolls and keep posting the beautiful pictures :up:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:53 am

:meles: this niggas. war just say mashallah and go about your buisness.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:06 am

Mashallah Liberia. :blessed: I always wanted to visit west Africa such as Senegal and north Africa Morocco,Algeria etc. Got a couple of west African and north African friends.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:10 am

xiinow the Jareer, go back to Jowhar jareerta tahay wasse.

Saciid, aren't you the same guy who claimed a non-existent village made up by Executive? Neef ba tahay

Nomand
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:15 am

The republic

Dont be mad if i expose the lies you are writing on snet. Beenta ma fiicno sxb. :stylin:
There is no lie or been I got that pic from a Somali website, what's sad is while it took me 1 min to post that pic, it took 2 hours minimum for the sad individual siciid to look for that pic. While you just said that pic is not gedo and left it at that without wasting your time, but to some people this is their jihad.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:17 am

^ Don't trust Boon websites next time verify the pictures before you make yourself and your tol look like insecure fools. :whew:

Flipflopper GramaKhalifa, No I did not . I am not in the game of claiming places from other nations and labelling them "Gedo".

BigBreak
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BigBreak » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:04 am

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: yes siciid85 tell these fufu kenyaati lackeys to give it a rest and help their useless clan in the depths of dadaab #faqashorphans

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Why is beesha entertaining two sad individuals from the most hot, desert, shit holes in all of Somalia, let's count our blessings and say alxamdulilah, I mean if my tol did not have any access to green pasture, rivers, and beautiful landscape I'd be bitter and hateful too :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Damn! Nigger clocked off worked and rushed to snet for a weekend of hate speech.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:59 am

There is nothing to "envy" or be "bitter" about Gedo is a landlocked dry sh!thole even with the rivers it is still dry thus resorting to using pictures of Liberia Lol.
A area in northern Sanaag settled by the various HY sub clans is much greener than the so called entire Gedo sh!thole. Another reality check
for Ilmo Boon.

Gedo

Northern Sanaag. A large area of endless thick green forests, farms, valleys. :blessed:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.