Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marehan PM, MPs, Ministers

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Marehan PM, MPs, Ministers

Postby Adali » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:33 am

do a great job.

A. They milk the NGO government in Mogadishu.

B. They are politically neutral in most aspect therefor not getting any serious enemies or allies, in this nasty business.

C. they do not harm the territorial integrity of our home regions.

I would describe them as passive, they rarely benefit Beesha Sade directly, but always benefit us indirectly, the fact that 14 MPs are not potential enemies to us is great, the fact that a Marehan PM prevents the position going to potential enemies is great.

Your frustration should never be with our PMs, MPs, Ministers, because they do not work for us, think of them as MPs here in UK, a Marehan MP in UK means nothing to the people of Caabudwaaq, Kismaayo and Gedo.

our frustration is ill advised, and it is entirely manufactured by others, people who call Saacid Hurdaaye want you to support their candidates, don't be stupid and fall for it, our darling Hurdaaye and his neutral passiveness is to be welcomed, as long as he doesn't bring war to our land or undermine local leaders in our respective regions, districts and towns.

Marehan is undergoing a natural change, we are well on our way to becoming Re-Marehanized, after the failed Somalinimo experiment, focus on this, and do not be fooled by anything else.

we have feeble minded Murax who thinks OG/MJ is his Mom and Dad, what a tragedy, he is simply a cheerleader for the toxic voltage who happily adopts and spreads ideologies like, fanatical islamist, Somalinimo, Daroodnimo but NEVER ! Marehanimo. Consider the dhoqon Murax to be an indicator, he inadvertently expose Voltage, whiles Voltage has enough sense to hide his toxic ideology in grey areas the cheerleader is not equipped to tell right from wrong at all, look at my other topic "when cheerleader attempts to think independently".

Marehan is surely on the rise, General Diini, Hurdaaye are the only top officials who have toured all Marehan land starting from Caabudwaaq, Kismaayo to Gedo. This is a step in the right direction at the very least, for a people who have been brainwashed by Somalinimo. :up:

I really don't spend any time on Hurdaaye, I rarely discussed him or Farmaajo, I would never go against them and join ranks with known enemies, just because they aren't effective Lol, that kind of logic is for fools and people who are anti-sade.

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Marehan PM, MPs, Ministers

Postby The`Republic » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:03 am

Waryaa orod seexo. Saacid was a dime and a dozen too late. He should have left long ago and I only supported him recently because he fought.

Also I am not sure why Murax threatens you. Wallahi if there is an independent person among us it is Murax. This guy spoke what he said about Saacid 9 months ago and never changed his opinion. He is the only one among us who stuck to his principles from beginning to end. Even I changed my opinion recently but Murax stuck to his position Saacid was a danger to himself and to Marehan. Now granted Saacid did not deserve that end but transplanting Murax's consistent views is really wi thout fact.

The guy shoots sharp and sticks to it. Gaal dil gartiisana sii. Maybe what he says got to you because you believe you have a special feeling towards Saacid for being reer Dalal.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: Marehan PM, MPs, Ministers

Postby Adali » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:12 am

Alhamdulilah just woke up and prayed Fajr. Saacid milked the NGO Mogadishu and got out hell on earth without a scratch, Allahu Akbar, his pockets are fat and he did not do anything to harm his tol.

This is what Murax is !!!!!!
You made that post out of your own volition, I am not questioning that, look at the title, clearly I recognize this is your own independent thought.
Appointing a Marehan PM is not powersharing truth be told
for proper power sharing I say appoint a MJ and if not a OG
I will mucaarad any Marhean PM that is appointed.
Your proudest contribution to Snet. :down:
Epic fail !!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.