Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fartaag and Madoobe close to fighting. Jubba Mamul ending

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Fartaag and Madoobe close to fighting. Jubba Mamul endin

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:30 pm

Using the siad barre gif i made against me :lol:

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:46 pm

you guys disgust me. kismaayo has the land capacity to expand, plus it has the potential to host a population of 10 million, forget about lower jubba, middle jubba and gedo. why should a mareexaan or a absame or a harti fight over for kismaayo, when they can all live in kismaayo alone, without including gedo, and the two jubbas. :snoop:

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:09 am

^ Because marehans think they are the chosen one :lol:

kii xoogbataa ayaa maamuli, marexan waligood ha cabadaan.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:43 am

^ kii xoogbataa ayaa maamuli, marexan waligood ha cabadaan.

hadaad xoog lahayd weliga homeless maad ahaan lahaydeen

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:28 am

war 3 dowladood ayaan mamulaa adigana mamul oo aad mamushid waxaa kugu dambaysay 1991, homeless kulaha adeerka huuraale ayaa homeless ka dhigay.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:31 am

war 3 dowladood ayaan mamulaa adigana mamul oo aad mamushid waxaa kugu dambaysay 1991, homeless kulaha adeerka huuraale ayaa homeless ka dhigay.

Waan gartay. Ileen Ogadeenku waaba EU oo kale :lupe:

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:44 am

:lol: wax ma ku sheega? noogu kala wad.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Let me get this straight.
Fartaag wanted 3 deputy ministers plus the mayorship of Kismayo and threathened to start a war only to end up with just 1 deputy post?
Image Image Image
Where is the looming war? Why is Fartaag accepting such meager positions? Why didn't Hiiraale attack from his camp in the jungle?

Yet another reality check for Voltage and co :up:

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:42 pm

What reality check? Fartaag is a traitor to me. I want that man hung for his part in the June war against Barre. You must be delusional if you think I prefer him winning...I was celebrating what would divide them. I want everything that will divide Fartaag and Madoobe and there was serious fissure.

Fartaag did get what he wanted and he prevented an Ogaden from becoming mayor of Kismaay which is what Madoobe wanted. Notice a week ago I named Cabdi Barre (Marehan) and Cabdullahi Dheere (Ogaden) as the man wanted by other guy and yesterday they were both named deputy Mayors in favor of the tie breaker.

At the end of the day, Fartaag will have to swallow his pride because he doesn't even lean on his clan. But Madoobe is dependent on him for legitimacy so they will compromise and they did in this case.

I want the Kenyans to leave, Barre Hiiraale to be named President of Jubbaland in service of his efforts last 20 years (some of which I was even opposed to ironically!), retire him as the founding father and honorary statesmen. I want Fartaag exiled out of Somalia or hung and preferably Ahmed Madoobe to be hung or if they show mercy exile him to Dhagaxbuur.

Sooner or later, I have no doubt Barre will become the victor wallahul cadiim. There is no way Kenya can be there physically for long and no way Madoobe/Fartaag will triumph over the lion who still sits less then 5 miles to Kismaayo.

Bilaash uma fadhiyo.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:56 pm

:lol: :lol:

Saxiib are you okay? What's with all the references to hanging and over the top praise of Hiiraale? 20 years of service? Lion of the savannah? :lol:
You obviously expected an all out war to erupt thinking Marehan is this military machine that can't be stopped and it clearly hit you hard when you realized that Fartaag wasn't able to get his positions. On top of that you once again came second best to Ogaden which got 2 positions to the supposedly proposed "one only" by Fartaag :lol:

I'm happy with Harti getting Mayorship of Kismayo, not all of us are power hungry folk who will only accept our subclan being placed in every top position.
This administration keeps on proving their detractors wrong :up:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:37 am

What reality check? Fartaag is a traitor to me. I want that man hung for his part in the June war against Barre. You must be delusional if you think I prefer him winning...I was celebrating what would divide them. I want everything that will divide Fartaag and Madoobe and there was serious fissure.

Fartaag did get what he wanted and he prevented an Ogaden from becoming mayor of Kismaay which is what Madoobe wanted. Notice a week ago I named Cabdi Barre (Marehan) and Cabdullahi Dheere (Ogaden) as the man wanted by other guy and yesterday they were both named deputy Mayors in favor of the tie breaker.

At the end of the day, Fartaag will have to swallow his pride because he doesn't even lean on his clan. But Madoobe is dependent on him for legitimacy so they will compromise and they did in this case.

I want the Kenyans to leave, Barre Hiiraale to be named President of Jubbaland in service of his efforts last 20 years (some of which I was even opposed to ironically!), retire him as the founding father and honorary statesmen. I want Fartaag exiled out of Somalia or hung and preferably Ahmed Madoobe to be hung or if they show mercy exile him to Dhagaxbuur.

Sooner or later, I have no doubt Barre will become the victor wallahul cadiim. There is no way Kenya can be there physically for long and no way Madoobe/Fartaag will triumph over the lion who still sits less then 5 miles to Kismaayo.

Bilaash uma fadhiyo.
This man is truly a son of Sade :wow:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.