Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marehan, Murulle, Degodia & Garre need to secede from Kenya

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Marehan, Murulle, Degodia & Garre need to secede from Kenya

Postby XimanJaale » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:14 pm

Seriously it is time for us patriotic clans of North Eastern Kenya to make anti-Kenya campaign, I call upon the clans I have mentioned to demand a referendum so that we can secede from Kenya and join Somalia immediately.

North Eastern District was always marginalised and did not receive no socio-economic development. It is the poorest and most illiterate area of Kenya, we are better of joining our home country Somalia no matter what trouble Somalia is going through this is our best option. But also we need to re-boost the patriotism we once had. Sadly the nationalistic spirit of Somalis have died for so many decades. Kenyans has humiliated our people in Kenya.

Population and demographic of Mandera County:

Garissa counry is 620,000 whereas Wajeer county is 660,000. Overall NFD population is 2.2 million.

Now I haven't mentioned the Ogadeni clan as they also inhabit NFD because I see them as traitors and work for the interest of Kenya majority of them. Also they are a minority in NFD. The largest population in NFD is Mandera County with over 1 million people, whereas Wajeer county is the second most populous area and not largely inhabited by the Ogaden. The Ogaden are a majority in Garissa County which is the least populous areas of NFD. Therefore even if they vote against secession we will outnumber them.

I have started this idea and started discussing with some friends of mine, and hopefully this idea will reach the people it needs to reach.

Other news,

After Kenya jailed our consulate for Kenya Siyaad Mohamud Shire (Marehan, Reer Diini) the Somali government has become angered by this as it is political humiliation, prompting the PM and the speaker of parliament to address this issue. After the PM, Speaker of parliament and the president anger against Kenya, the Kenyan government has today named a consulate for themselves to Kismaayo. We can see now the Kenyans are playing the divide and conquer game by trying to please the traitorous dabodhalifs Ogadens in order to anger the patriotic Marehan-Hawiye-Raxanweyne clans.

Especially us Marehans are the most maginalised Somali clan in NFD by the Kenyan government, they are aware of our history in NFD and how the British did a mass expolsion of Marehan in Kenya. Today they are frequently jailing and attacking Marehans from NFD, not so long ago did they accuse our clansmen of the Westgate attack:
Two weeks before the Westgate horror, on the evening of September 6, a CCTV camera positioned at the entrance to the Queensay House branch of Barclays bank on Mama Ngina Street picked out Abdikadir Haret Mohamed alias Muhammed Hussein entering the bank. During a press briefing, the Inspector General of Police David Kimaiyo described Abdikadir as “light skinned and about 5.8ft tall, speaks fluent Kiswahili and Sheng and is believed to be a Kenyan from Marehan clan in Mandera.https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/ ... d&pageNo=3

Also I went to tell my fellow Marehan members to forget about Daaroodnimo, fuck Daaroodnimo. We shall treat all Somali clans equal. Even if you see a bad Marehan do not treat them as a clansman but throw him out. We must become the saviours of Somalia, without us Somalia will forever be anus of the world.

NFD must secede !! Who is up for this idea? who supports my ambition? This is the best time to bring back this old dream.

Marley1238

Re: Marehan, Murulle, Degodia & Garre need to secede from Ke

Postby Marley1238 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Plz can u name one mp, senator, or governor who is Marehan get elected in Nfd in history. The answer no, so stop claiming a land that you don't own an inch. Ogaden is the majority in Nfd. Second degodia, third garre, fouth Murule, fifth Ajuuran the rest don't have any representation

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Plz can u name one mp, senator, or governor who is Marehan get elected in Nfd in history. The answer no, so stop claiming a land that you don't own an inch. Ogaden is the majority in Nfd. Second degodia, third garre, fouth Murule, fifth Ajuuran the rest don't have any representation
Ogaden are not the majority in NFD statisically they inhabit the county with the smallest population compared to other counties.

Regards to Marehan not inhabiting NFD, we inhabited NFD long time ago. Nothing secret about it. And today we still inhabit it from Mandera all the way to Wajeer.

Due to the historical event of Marehan being banished from NFD from the British colonials this had lead to the marginalisation to this clan by the Kenyan predecessors. But since the 2009 census, the Kenyan government have started to accept that Marehan are part and parcel of NFD, as you can see all the sources I'm bringing are from the Kenyan government not something I have written myself. :|

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Marehan, Murulle, Degodia & Garre need to secede from Kenya

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:45 am

NFD is a lost cause, it will never be independent nor become part of Somalia.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:04 am

Marehan inhabit Mandheera to Wajiir, there are even Marehan geeljire in the Lamu district, the difference between Marehan and Ogaden in NDF is that Marehan in the last century were considered Shifto and there were government policies targeting Marehan out of all the other Somalis because the British hated Marehan the most due to our retaliation to their empire.

Xaldoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Xaldoon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:19 am

Horta where is all the noble garre at?

bumps
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bumps » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:18 pm

NFD should remain with Kenya. Most of them aren't patriotic enough to start a campaign.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:36 pm

Siyaad Maxamuud Shire is Dhulos.

Ximaanjaale you are targeting Ogaden an inciting Isku dir between the brotherly Clans of Ogadeen & Marexaan. Hadaad Gare, Degodi & Murule tiri baan ka xigsaan Ogadeen. Ogadeen Raag tiro leeh inaay yihin Umaad oo Dhan baa oog, Marexaan laguma Ogayn cuqdaade is qabo ninyahoow.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:56 pm

Ogaden are not the majority in NFD statisically they inhabit the county with the smallest population compared to other counties.

Regards to Marehan not inhabiting NFD, we inhabited NFD long time ago. Nothing secret about it. And today we still inhabit it from Mandera all the way to Wajeer.

Due to the historical event of Marehan being banished from NFD from the British colonials this had lead to the marginalisation to this clan by the Kenyan predecessors. But since the 2009 census, the Kenyan government have started to accept that Marehan are part and parcel of NFD, as you can see all the sources I'm bringing are from the Kenyan government not something I have written myself. :|

Ogaden are Majority in NFD and the poor Marehans earned the wrath of the British and they were expelled from NFD as you quoted

FatheroftheCamel

Postby FatheroftheCamel » Tue May 29, 2018 6:59 pm

Which clan is the majority in mandeera ?anyone know ?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.