Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Doolow vs Beled Xaawo

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Doolow vs Beled Xaawo

Postby guhad122 » Thu May 15, 2014 9:59 pm

I hope common sense prevails and the fighting stops. Aamin.
Now, which Sade sub clans occupy these districts? Is Doolow bigger than Beled Xaawo? It appears that the Ethiopians are neutral on this as they didn't take any sides.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Doolow vs Beled Xaawo

Postby XimanJaale » Thu May 15, 2014 10:15 pm

What is happening between Mareexaan is none of your business. And whatever Mareexaan sub-clans involve in this conflict is also none of your business.

About the which towns are bigger, then it is Beled-Xaawo is bigger but aslo Beled-Xaawo is more diverse there are at least 4-5 Mareexaan sub-clans that mainly live there, whereas Doolow is inhabited mainly by 1 Mareexaan sub-clan.

About Ethiopia's involvement in this conflict, yes they are involved and are not neutral. But it is none of your business to know which group they support. But this is a political issue, this as much information you will get from us. And it is being solved as we are speaking.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu May 15, 2014 10:42 pm

This isn't about qabiil but ideology. There is a political and religious elements to the tension. The Doolow camp is pro Madoobe and islaax leaning while BeledXaawo camp is Sufi dominated and anti Madoobe. Ethiopia withdrew to Doolow so they are on one side incase Doolow camp gets pushed out and there is an attack on Doolow as most of the region is not pro Madoobe and they have been tolerated for the sake of peace and because AlShabaab is the real threat. Hopefully peace prevails and the tension is brought down.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri May 16, 2014 1:46 pm

Some folks are trying to paint this as rer axmed fighting but it couldn't be further from the truth. I just called beled xaawo and there is still stand off and the town expects more fighting either today or tomorow. Hopefully cool head prevail. And for this I blame the pm and madoobe for causing the conflict and the disunity and lack of one voice of mx on the other hand.

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Fri May 16, 2014 3:37 pm

To this second, I still can't explain what the hell is happening. There have been many Sade civil wars, but even the most stupid of them had a reason.

I have no idea why Abdirashiid Janan of Dollow is attacking Beled-Xaawo. I mean I know WHY (Ethiopia is using him), but I can't rationalize why he would do it.

Like Ximan said, Beled-Xaawo is considerably bigger and diverse whereas Dollow is smaller and primarily one sub-clan.

This guy is playing with fire. If this is tribalized, those multiple clans can raze Dollow to the ground in one second and take out all the members of Janan's subclan.

No one wants to make this tribal or even spread the fire. People are just shocked and weirded out this guy just won't go back.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri May 16, 2014 3:55 pm

You are one dumb bayaeste, sure doolow is one subclan town but its happens aswell to be the same subclan who are majority in Beledxaawo, instead of dropping toothless threats is better for you to behave like your brother PO. If you don't want to make this tribal then don't spread the fire.

As for your threats even if all other subclans goes against beesha axmedweyd, we allways ends up top. It was proven before and can be proven again. Worry about tuulo barwaqo or garbaharay.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri May 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Labo kala daran ba tihiin, isku xishooda :down:

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Sat May 17, 2014 1:50 am

Sidee ukala darnahay? Eaglehawk/Typhoon made me laugh when he said is the sheegato still claiming Marehan. The reality is Beled-Xaawo is big and made of multiple. It is also the town in Somalia I love and care about the most. My mom spoke to her brother there earlier and he pretty much relayed how senseless this all is. Why are these guys sent from Dollow camped there? They can be driven out in a sec, but he said no one in Gedo has appetite for 90's era is qabqabsi. They just want them to go back to Dollow and show sanity. The Amxaaro are pushing this and Janan being a complete stooge doesn't follow any other orders.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sat May 17, 2014 3:52 am

Go take your Prozac medicine son and just because your abti lives there as IDPs don't mean that you can claim Beledxaawo, you are nothing there. Everyone knows who live there and this "diverse" crap don't hold any water. Consider this a warning bayeste, next time I won't hold back.

Ahmedweydboy

Postby Ahmedweydboy » Sat May 17, 2014 4:01 am

Baledhawo wont get peace as long as these sufis are there.we welcomed them in dolow when alshabab chased them from bardere and garbaharey.Today they are claiming to be from baledhawo.RE AHMED are not going anywhere.we are majority in baledhawo.If there is any one who is going to go back is Alhu bicda.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sat May 17, 2014 1:34 pm

It is not fair to attack Reer Ahmed just because of Abdi Janan. Reer Ahmed are a noble Marehan sub-clan they are laandheere and inhabit vast land in Northern Gedo from Beled-Xaawo-Doolow-Luuq.

I think you guys should refrain from discussing internal Marehan sub-clan affairs in public. Stick to the political discussions. :up:

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Sat May 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Ximan Jaale, don't insult me sxb. I haven't discussed anything let alone make names about clans or otherwise with any Sade in this topic apart from you and PO.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sun May 18, 2014 2:44 am

I agree Ximan. I will avoid discussion any further with this bipolar kid.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sun May 18, 2014 9:44 am

Ximan Jaale, don't insult me sxb. I haven't discussed anything let alone make names about clans or otherwise with any Sade in this topic apart from you and PO.
I was not insulting you, but rather talking to everyone commenting on this thread. :up:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon May 19, 2014 4:15 pm

B Xaawo at the end of the day is still a stronghold of Celidheere but things have changed big time. That said this has absolutely nothing to do with Clan as Celidheere/Reer Axmed have been allies for a long time, especially in the wars Vs Reer Xassan/Hawarsame in the past. I severely doubt this is clan related but as has been alluded to before Ethiopia/Kenya are definitely involved. B Xaawo was actually doing a lot better. Suffice it to say these are very trying times for Sade.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.