Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#GARBAHAREY

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: #GARBAHAREY

Postby JSL3000 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:06 pm

_
You wish faqash my ex was marehan I know you don't get no chics just by the way u talk you making up things from thin air we don't believe you lil niggaa :lol: how old are you again kid?

SomaliTycoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomaliTycoon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:08 pm

[/quote] You wish faqash my ex was marehan I know you don't get no chics just by the way u talk you making up things from thin air we don't believe you lil niggaa :lol: how old are you again kid?[/quote]

I'll be honest, I never dated an isaaq enough to make her my ex, but they give it quick
You book a telly, smoke some kush, dim the lights and you taste that Idoorian punani. Its that simple sxb

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:46 pm

Thanks walaal. Explain the Oromo link. Words mean nothing because as I've already pointed out, we share many words and our language is in the same sub category of languages. We worshipped Waaq as did they and we both converted to Islam around the same time. We also fought together against the habeshi, we also happen to border each other's settlements in Ethiopia and Kenya. Have a look at the relationship between Western European languages. You can be distinct from one another while sharing a hell of a lot. Gedo means goobta taliyada which Oromo pronounce as Gadaa. The 'e' and 'o' make it Somali. It just teaches us our old customs, how our society was structured before Islam.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:55 pm

Gedo is beautiful mashallah

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:58 pm

_
why the fakk you lying don't make me cum over there n bang ya momma make u my step son and make u step son. :umad: :pac:

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:00 pm

Masha Allah! :heart: :heart:

SomaliTycoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomaliTycoon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:56 pm

And people wonder why reraha saxaraha hate on Gedo
Some say we took it by force, some say we were never native, and say its dry lol, anything to disown its value.

Masha allah, sawirka waad ku mahadsantahay sxb
Our forefathers have inherited such beautiful landscapes

SomaliTycoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomaliTycoon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Thanks walaal. Explain the Oromo link. Words mean nothing because as I've already pointed out, we share many words and our language is in the same sub category of languages. We worshipped Waaq as did they and we both converted to Islam around the same time. We also fought together against the habeshi, we also happen to border each other's settlements in Ethiopia and Kenya. Have a look at the relationship between Western European languages. You can be distinct from one another while sharing a hell of a lot. Gedo means goobta taliyada which Oromo pronounce as Gadaa. The 'e' and 'o' make it Somali. It just teaches us our old customs, how our society was structured before Islam.

Oromo wax aan isku galney malahan

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:36 am

^^Go away sheegato you are not welcome here..the banadir section is that way :arrow:

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:50 pm

The word Jaalle which means equal or comrade is the same in both languages. The word for milk is also the same between Oromo and Somalis wherever they are, does that mean all of Somali land is also Oromo land? English and Dutch also share words, does that mean that England belongs to the Dutch?

We lost a lot of our language to Arabic loan words. Had we not converted we'd still use a lot of common language with Oromo.

Cabudwaaq means literally worship Waaq. Plenty of Somalis worshipped Waaq prior to Islam. I'm sick and tired of people trying to make something out of nothing. It has nothing to do with Oromo and everything to do with Somalis prior to Islam who shared many words (still do) and customs with the Oromo. Raxanweyn language is closer to our Somali than it is to Oromo. There's no evidence in their language to say that they were previously Oromo.

Afkaaga caano macaan oo wali dhacin lagu qabay!

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Cabudwaaq is named after an Ogaden sub clan Reer Caabudwaaq that use to live in that city.

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Fri May 06, 2016 11:12 pm

The word Jaalle which means equal or comrade is the same in both languages. The word for milk is also the same between Oromo and Somalis wherever they are, does that mean all of Somali land is also Oromo land? English and Dutch also share words, does that mean that England belongs to the Dutch?

We lost a lot of our language to Arabic loan words. Had we not converted we'd still use a lot of common language with Oromo.

Cabudwaaq means literally worship Waaq. Plenty of Somalis worshipped Waaq prior to Islam. I'm sick and tired of people trying to make something out of nothing. It has nothing to do with Oromo and everything to do with Somalis prior to Islam who shared many words (still do) and customs with the Oromo. Raxanweyn language is closer to our Somali than it is to Oromo. There's no evidence in their language to say that they were previously Oromo.

Afkaaga caano macaan oo wali dhacin lagu qabay!
:rose:

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Fri May 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Cabudwaaq is named after an Ogaden sub clan Reer Caabudwaaq that use to live in that city.
Mareexaan and Ogaden used to share a lot of deegaans historically. Reer Caabudwaaq might also have been named after Caabudwaaq because they lived there.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Tue May 10, 2016 4:33 am

The word ''Jaalle'' was first introduced by Sayid Abdalle hassan ait means as you said comrade or the one who is in your team/working with you.
The word was brought back to life by Siyad Barre.

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:41 pm

Beautiful.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.