Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Residents of Beled Hawo burned a large number of Khat from Kenya

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Residents of Beled Hawo burned a large number of Khat from Kenya

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:26 am

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Residents of Beled Hawo burned a large number of Khat from Kenya

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:46 am

Wa caqliga Beesha Sade wa magaalada ugu horeeysa oo khat gebi ahantiisba mamnuucay wa B/Xaawo.

Fuck their khat they want to poison us whilst taking our money and closing Mandheera border when they please. Inaagu xuduudeen aynu xirno jaday iyaga xidhan nacala bidada tahay wasse

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:38 am

Wa caqliga Beesha Sade wa magaalada ugu horeeysa oo khat gebi ahantiisba mamnuucay wa B/Xaawo.

Fuck their khat they want to poison us whilst taking our money and closing Mandheera border when they please. Inaagu xuduudeen aynu xirno jaday iyaga xidhan nacala bidada tahay wasse
Thast very good news for once, Ahmed madoobe burned khat in kismayo,

in fact ahmed doesnt allowe khat to land on the port or airport, as he considers the taxes haraam, so khat dealers bring it through a beach with speed boats, this is allowed to come in like this, but the jubbaland government doesnt take revenue from it, he is smart enough to know banning khat is dangerous now as somalis might rebel, somalis waa balaayo

Cabdii Iley has banned khat in DDSI, but then he has 50,000 Liyu soldiers funded by the British annually with military aid directly o DDSi of £380 million,

i believe khat is haram as it harms the mined and body, just like its part of the cocaine family, which is why america banned in 2000 as its part of the plantus cocainus genus family, gaalo are smarter than us,

did you know the reason idoors went to mengustu in the 80s to fight siad barre was because he banned khat, manny idoors tell me if he never banned we would not have rebeled, they destroyed an entire nation becaseu the predeint banned khat,

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:11 pm

Thast very good news for once, Ahmed madoobe burned khat in kismayo,

in fact ahmed doesnt allowe khat to land on the port or airport, as he considers the taxes haraam, so khat dealers bring it through a beach with speed boats, this is allowed to come in like this, but the jubbaland government doesnt take revenue from it, he is smart enough to know banning khat is dangerous now as somalis might rebel, somalis waa balaayo

Cabdii Iley has banned khat in DDSI, but then he has 50,000 Liyu soldiers funded by the British annually with military aid directly o DDSi of £380 million,

i believe khat is haram as it harms the mined and body, just like its part of the cocaine family, which is why america banned in 2000 as its part of the plantus cocainus genus family, gaalo are smarter than us,

did you know the reason idoors went to mengustu in the 80s to fight siad barre was because he banned khat, manny idoors tell me if he never banned we would not have rebeled, they destroyed an entire nation becaseu the predeint banned khat,
Its true the iidoors rebelled after khat ban, they were so addicted to it that without they turn into zombie savages cawaan akin to hutu.

I know axmed madoobe has refused khat pkanes and they come in via speed boat. I knew this but cause one rer dalal guy i know in CW sold his property to get into the booming khat trade. Khat is a lucratuve but expensive industry in Kismayu.

I believe Khat should be banned becauee it reduces worker productivity. Khat has caused a breakdown in society both at the familial and labour level.

Even jareers chew after work during the night and continue chewing.whilst at work.

khat has become an epidemic

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:59 pm

Is it me or does every young man in somalia have smart phone?

Ileen we love technology meel walba mashallah.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Good move by beesha Sade. :) :up:

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:41 am

Yes bro everyone uses smart phones in Somalia even the elders. But we also use those small tecno phones to use for the EVCplus. You barely see anyone using cash. I’ve been to Doolow, Beled Xaawo, Garbahreey, Baardheere, Kismaayo and currently staying in Mogadishu.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:59 am

Yes bro everyone uses smart phones in Somalia even the elders. But we also use those small tecno phones to use for the EVCplus. You barely see anyone using cash. I’ve been to Doolow, Beled Xaawo, Garbahreey, Baardheere, Kismaayo and currently staying in Mogadishu.

Mashallah, well traveled.

I wish to travel through the same cities plus some soon inshallah.

Nothing more satisfying than dhulka aad leedahay.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:29 am

Mashallah, well traveled.

I wish to travel through the same cities plus some soon inshallah.

Nothing more satisfying than dhulka aad leedahay.
Haa cuz, Somalia is not that bad wallahi and there are so many diasporas from the West and the Gulf countries buying land and houses left and right. I bought a farm in Baardheere and some land in Beled Xaawo.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:39 am

Mashallah Rer Beledxaawo, this new khat from kenya is far more dangerous than the old khat from ethiopia, however khat is shit regardless, waste of money and time, that can be used for other things, this kenyan mirra is turning the youth schizophrenic, good move by Rer Beledxawo.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:06 pm

SL is celebrating at tghs moment.Just imagine qulle was banned in Hargeisa?? The same woild happen in Gedo.

The thing is the khat will either be flown to Hargesia and fetch more money or it will be rerouted to Xamar then to Beled Xawo and be branded as khatka Jamhuriyada Somalia.

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:04 am

:lol: :lol: I was thinking the same, somalis and syrians, war dadkaan dad gaajoaysan miya ama siday wax u jiraan

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.