Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Luuq Ganaane

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Luuq Ganaane

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:07 am

Rogtey Horumarka:

Waxbarashada:

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Luuq Ganaane

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:12 am

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:00 am

Wax-soosaarka beeraha LG:

Full video:

We have been looking down on farmers for centuries but it is time to change that mindset. We need to start farming more ! About 40% of the people in Gedo are camel herds. And it’s hard for farmers and the nomads to co-exist and the only reason is livestock animals eating farmer’s crops. Although; some farmers have adopted building fence around the farm.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:42 am

We need to farm way more than we do now so we increase our numbers and become even more laandheere :dj: Excellent news on the farming :clap:

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:54 am

Luuq Ganaane is Aulyahan territory! We will take it back! These Mareexaans were pushed out of their original coastal regions like Adado and Hobyo, so they descended in to our land in the South!

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:43 pm

Luuq Ganaane is Aulyahan territory! We will take it back! These Mareexaans were pushed out of their original coastal regions like Adado and Hobyo, so they descended in to our land in the South!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by nine on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:47 pm

Let's pay for this guys mental health program. Balwarma you are welcome to come and live in luuq ganaane my ogaden brother and we will welcome you there. But lets not claim other peoples deegaans.

Lets talk about afmadow and buaale my friend those deegans we share with you.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:49 pm

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:57 pm

Let's pay for this guys mental health program. Balwarma you are welcome to come and live in luuq ganaane my ogaden brother and we will welcome you there. But lets not claim other peoples deegaans.

Lets talk about afmadow and buaale my friend those deegans we share with you.
:lupe: :lupe: Tell us more saxib

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:23 am

You dare wear my display picture and claim my lands? Dear boy, relax it's enough land for all of us. You cagdheers are silly and hunguri.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:48 pm

Gedo's potential for agricultural production is insane. Just needs maal galin.

KUSH

Postby KUSH » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:38 pm

The savage marexaar were planted in Gedo by Afweyne

Havoc

Postby Havoc » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:47 am

Luuq, the sultanate of Gasaargude, looks nice. :blessed:

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:12 pm

Wtf is wrong with this Cagadheer and Giirgiir people. It doesn’t matter who used to live there. What matters is today !! We came, we conquered and settled 💪

Gudoomiyaha degmada Luuq - Mohamed Cisman Geney Marehan reer Hasan - reer Ibraahim :blessed:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:05 pm

Wtf is wrong with this Cagadheer and Giirgiir people. It doesn’t matter who used to live there. What matters is today !! We came, we conquered and settled 💪

Gudoomiyaha degmada Luuq - Mohamed Cisman Geney Marehan reer Hasan - reer Ibraahim :blessed:
I live there too. Just say Reer Hassan, period. That's our magaala madax in Gedo along with Buurdhubo with my juffo hoose. Half of Doolow. And I'm sorry Ina adeer, I'm populating Ceelcadde as well. After 2007, we moved in massive numbers.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.