Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Luuq Ganaane

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Luuq Ganaane

Postby Mustafee101 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:21 am

Wtf is wrong with this Cagadheer and Giirgiir people. It doesn’t matter who used to live there. What matters is today !! We came, we conquered and settled 💪

Gudoomiyaha degmada Luuq - Mohamed Cisman Geney Marehan reer Hasan - reer Ibraahim :blessed:
I live there too. Just say Reer Hassan, period. That's our magaala madax in Gedo along with Buurdhubo with my juffo hoose. Half of Doolow. And I'm sorry Ina adeer, I'm populating Ceelcadde as well. After 2007, we moved in massive numbers.
Ceelcade is Ahmed Garaad zone and all Sade people are welcome there. Not all reer Garaad live in Gedo, half of us are in Ethiopia.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:15 am

Wtf is wrong with this Cagadheer and Giirgiir people. It doesn’t matter who used to live there. What matters is today !! We came, we conquered and settled 💪

Gudoomiyaha degmada Luuq - Mohamed Cisman Geney Marehan reer Hasan - reer Ibraahim :blessed:
I live there too. Just say Reer Hassan, period. That's our magaala madax in Gedo along with Buurdhubo with my juffo hoose. Half of Doolow. And I'm sorry Ina adeer, I'm populating Ceelcadde as well. After 2007, we moved in massive numbers.
Ceelcade is Ahmed Garaad zone and all Sade people are welcome there. Not all reer Garaad live in Gedo, half of us are in Ethiopia.
It's your land. Always will be. But wallahi, we're massive in Gedo. I was shocked when I visited a few years ago.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:45 am

Reer Xassan live in almost every corner of Gedo and Jubboyinka laakin I think Ceelcadde may be exclusively Reer Garaad. From what I have Reer Garaad ma aha cid si fudud lugu dhex noolaan karo. Way dhiig badanyihiin. :lol:

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:41 am

Reer Xassan live in almost every corner of Gedo and Jubboyinka laakin I think Ceelcadde may be exclusively Reer Garaad. From what I have Reer Garaad ma aha cid si fudud lugu dhex noolaan karo. Way dhiig badanyihiin. :lol:
Yes, Ceelcade is exclusively reer Garaad especially Ahmed Garaad. But there are reer Hassan, Reer Nuur, reer Siyaad, Soonfure, reer Ugaas Sharmarke, reer Cismaan who bring their camels to Ceelcade, Burcalaan, Yaqle, Qoraxay etc. Reer Garaad are Sade-centric and welcome every Sade people to their land. They are the sons of Ahmed Gurey and Imaam Ali Kaar. Remember when abaaro hit Somalia, reer Garaad land was still green and barwaaqo. Other Marehans called reer Garaad awliyo because their land is always green and blessed. Reer Garaad land is called Diirharro, you would think like it is highland place. It is very green and has a lot camels, goats and horses there

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:41 pm

From stories I heard from Reer CeelCadde Reer Xassan even live threre now :lol:

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:44 pm

Looks very beautiful :up:

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:34 pm

Reer Xassan waa masha allah. Ilaah baa badiyay. :lol: I want to a build a house in their degmo in Liban region Deka. They keep getting attacked by the cawaan Borana though.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:18 pm

Reer Xassan waa masha allah. Ilaah baa badiyay. :lol: I want to a build a house in their degmo in Liban region Deka. They keep getting attacked by the cawaan Borana though.
How is Deka Suftu? I heard it's good land for wheat production. We can make a killing from there and Mubarak honestly.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.