Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marehan civilians fleeing the Oromo savages from Faafan reach Caabudwaaq refugee camp

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Marehan civilians fleeing the Oromo savages from Faafan reach Caabudwaaq refugee camp

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:29 pm

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Marehan civilians fleeing the Oromo savages from Faafan reach Caabudwaaq refugee camp

Postby MarsinQorahay » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:06 pm

These are Geri Koombe, not marehans.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Marehan civilians fleeing the Oromo savages from Faafan reach Caabudwaaq refugee camp

Postby Django » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:27 pm

Ina cagjar is very useless and weak.Even Iley is way better.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:25 am

Ok......you've spat your little iidoor piece....now do one. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:10 am

May Allah help them amiin

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:07 am

That mad said he has 17 kids. That dude is a qabiil keligiis. Allah ha u sahlo cidahaan dhibaataysan. Wax u gurmaday ma jiraan?

adamnorr

Postby adamnorr » Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:54 pm

That mad said he has 17 kids. That dude is a qabiil keligiis. Allah ha u sahlo cidahaan dhibaataysan. Wax u gurmaday ma jiraan?
Good one bro.

Geri kombe waxay ladasheen Marehan and supplied army for Ahmed Gurrey

adamnorr

Postby adamnorr » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:34 pm

These are Geri Koombe, not marehans.
Geri Kombe lived with Marehan in Harar Babile Fafan and largest army after Marehan at futuh Al habesh. They will make good neighbors again in caabudwaaq

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:28 pm

I have on my whatsapp the Khaliif Gowracne hundreds of them in Caabudwaaq, they are not getting the reception they deserve as fellow Rer Diini because Reer caabudwaaq are f-king racist bitches, but at least a Rer Dalal guy gave them free land and Jingado, walahi these people need qaaran, but no one is interest, imagine an entire juffo tenth of thousands scattered from Faafan to Dhegaxbuuur to Doollo, to Caabudwaaq, and no qaaran, in my group we constant send money to Gedo,, but nothing to these fellow MX from Faafan its a shame, NGM need to change that, our assets in Galbeed is srpead out but in Faafan atleast its in two woredas, Tulli Guleed, and Chinnacsan ands its full of Khaliif Diini and Rer Garaad, even Rer Hassan.

adamnorr

Postby adamnorr » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:11 pm

I have on my whatsapp the Khaliif Gowracne hundreds of them in Caabudwaaq, they are not getting the reception they deserve as fellow Rer Diini because Reer caabudwaaq are f-king racist bitches, but at least a Rer Dalal guy gave them free land and Jingado, walahi these people need qaaran, but no one is interest, imagine an entire juffo tenth of thousands scattered from Faafan to Dhegaxbuuur to Doollo, to Caabudwaaq, and no qaaran, in my group we constant send money to Gedo,, but nothing to these fellow MX from Faafan its a shame, NGM need to change that, our assets in Galbeed is srpead out but in Faafan atleast its in two woredas, Tulli Guleed, and Chinnacsan ands its full of Khaliif Diini and Rer Garaad, even Rer Hassan.

Tullis Gulled is now Oromo. I think Marehans in galbed should move to gedo and Jubbaland help demographic and join Marehan MILITIA to drive out madobe

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:37 pm

They need help for sure, it should a MX wide effort to relocate these people from the savage Oromo

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.