Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

where is everybody?

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

where is everybody?

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:43 pm

my first post ever in somalinet was here in Gedo Section, remember being called sheegato by paranoid people at first until I had to be confirmed by other members :lol: the old days on this part of the forum used to be fun.

away dadki o dhan :?

Nabeela
GedoGurl
Smile
Olive
Coolpoison
Sadeboi

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: where is everybody?

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:56 pm

my first post ever in somalinet was here in Gedo Section, remember being called sheegato by paranoid people at first until I had to be confirmed by other members :lol: the old days on this part of the forum used to be fun.

Nabeela
GedoGurl
Smile
Olive
Coolpoison
Sadeboi
Quruxleey qoraxay, Maxaad liiska iga reebtay?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:47 pm

Qoraxeey, I see how it is you don’t ask about me :o

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:41 am

Kismaayo21 brother you weren't so active when I was new here thats why I forgot you.

Murax I couldn't remember everybody , its been long time ago since you been around here too !

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:03 am

Nabeela
GedoGurl
Smile
Olive
Coolpoison
Sadeboi
They are all hired by Xaarmaajo as aids and maids. It seems they left without taking their famous bimbo. The mareexaan boat left while you were doing your weaves and nails reading gossip magazines.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:58 pm

Nabeela
GedoGurl
Smile
Olive
Coolpoison
Sadeboi
They are all hired by Xaarmaajo as aids and maids. It seems they left without taking their famous bimbo. The mareexaan boat left while you were doing your weaves and nails reading gossip magazines.

I don't think so, most of them still live a comfortable life in North America :lol:

The somali goverment should hire me first after all my support for Nabad iyo Nolol :som: :clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

Return to “Provinces - Gedo”