Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

am starting my own jamhad against dawlada reer dalal ee farmaajo

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

am starting my own jamhad against dawlada reer dalal ee farmaajo

Postby Typhoon » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:20 am

:D reer dalal wa kacaandid

somali revolutionary movement (srm)
one man army, herr Eaglehawk

DOWN! dawlad dalal :D

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: am starting my own jamhad against dawlada reer dalal ee farmaajo

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:12 pm

The rise of the second kacaan won't come from the Reer Diini. The second empire will come from a different lineage of Sade. I think even ilmo Isaaq won't be the leaders anymore. You're population isn't like ours. Same with the Reer Bicidyahan with the MJs.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:17 pm

:shaq: If you are wagar dac then we are suspicious PL sent you with a mission.Reer dalaal rules waliba reer dalal clones.

I want to be the candidate for JL so I am preparing my CV well .
Horta I will get married to a reer dalaal and besha kuwait mix.I have to make sure there is no langaab reer Siyad yala isirin.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:26 pm

:shaq: If you are wagar dac then we are suspicious PL sent you with a mission.Reer dalaal rules waliba reer dalal clones.

Horta I will get married to a reer dalaal and besha kuwait mix.I have to make sure there is no langaab reer Siyad yala isirin.
If you are against Dabacyo meddling in JL. You have my vote sxb.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:33 pm

I will only want your vote if you are reer Xassan.If not then keep your vote for dabayacos.

By the way why do you hate davayacos?
They havent done anything bad you sound like iidoor.By the way how did you agree to Failmajo creating for you nee enemies.Elays have learnt how to use guns duh.You folks keep trusting reer fartcity and you will be in problems.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:50 pm

I will only want your vote if you are reer Xassan.If not then keep your vote for dabayacos.

By the way why do you hate davayacos?
They havent done anything bad you sound like iidoor.By the way how did you agree to Failmajo creating for you nee enemies.Elays have learnt how to use guns duh.You folks keep trusting reer fartcity and you will be in problems.
I'm Reer Xassan. What do you mean? I hate them because they think JL is their colony when our boys died for it. Whether that be MX or OGs. This is our federal state. Why so against the fart city boys? Their love of Hawiye is off putting but end of the day. We need a MX-OG alliance of all our clans so we can kick Eelay and Bantu terrorists out. Sxb, I wanna develop the region. MJs have their own state. Let them built that. No double dipping.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.