Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Luuq

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Luuq

Postby sahal80 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:16 am

Mashallah you have to be thankful to God for having two rivers in these drought days. I was last year in Hiiraan and I have seen how more nomads were moving next to shabelle north of baladweyne and south of it and adopting the settled agricultural live bc of the drought that killed their livestock
I dont wanna troll in this thread and turn it into clan bashing but seriously when I see marehan having these water sources in luuq, baardheere, goobwayn I'm like how come the fk HG never heard of them when MX were migrating to this land :lupe:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed May 15, 2019 4:39 am

Mashallah you have to be thankful to God for having two rivers in these drought days. I was last year in Hiiraan and I have seen how more nomads were moving next to shabelle north of baladweyne and south of it and adopting the settled agricultural live bc of the drought that killed their livestock
I dont wanna troll in this thread and turn it into clan bashing but seriously when I see marehan having these water sources in luuq, baardheere, goobwayn I'm like how come the fk HG never heard of them when MX were migrating to this land :lupe:
HG migrated to Merca and that whole region I'm assuming. Xawaadle did nice for themselves as well manshallah. They have a whole region in Hiiraan and with the Webiga Shabelle giving life.

:up:

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Wed May 15, 2019 7:34 pm

While other Marehans gave their votes to SYL, Luuq was the district that gave it's seat to the Marehan Union Party in the 1956 elections.

Adan Loow who became Interior Minister in the colonial administration after being elected from there as the Marehan Union Party MP.

Thank you for sharing this information, Voltage. :up: Also AUN Aden Loow. Very educated/intelligent guy he was. He deserves to have streets/airports/schools named after him. Some old guy was recently telling me the Marehan clan had the seat for Jamaame district in those days. Can you verify if this is true or not?

NubianQueen
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NubianQueen » Sun May 26, 2019 9:15 am

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:22 pm

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:15 am

Mashallah

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:06 am

Wow I can't believe this my degaan and stronghold :damn: :ahh: :wow:

NubianQueen
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NubianQueen » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:03 pm

How come all somalinetters live in USA :? :?

I feel like an outsider :roll:
Where are you from hun?

I live in Sweden hun

but Im nothing like other euro-trash somalis , I set goals and make my own money 8-)

Got alot of family living all across America

That is great. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.