Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This is why you shouldn't 100% trust anything that isn't the original source material.

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: This is why you shouldn't 100% trust anything that isn't the original source material.

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:03 am

Doqonki cagdheer doolo laga qadyay just vommitted in this thread because he couldn't keep his cuqdad in check kkkkkk

p.s it looks like you have an idoor admirer. :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: This is why you shouldn't 100% trust anything that isn't the original source material.

Postby Voltage » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:09 am

Like I said the guy is weird as hell and seems to have a serious insecurity problem. Over personalization is a reflection of that insecurity. The juvenile antics above engaging in clan fadhi ku dirir is not even something I have to resist responding to. It just completely turns me off; particularly using it against Ogaden.

Generally this guy Guhad reminds me of our long-age friend Xoogsade, but for different reason.They were in the same league and same age; can you imagine Xoogsade in 2019 making MS Paint corny maps because of clan insecurity? Yet this guy is here a decade later and crying tribal ciil over the net.

The rest of his gibberish functioning as "poisoning the well" (going for quantity over quality without any organizing or relevant principle) aside, it seems when I said we read his similarly childish post in Ogaden section was read and ignored by us got to him.

Finally, I have nothing against Ogaden. I have no interest in engaging in or coming back to juvenile cyber fadhi ku dirir. This is a particular subject of a particular moment in history and when I get some time later, I still intend to give Django my summary.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:01 am

Dhulkaasoo dhan Ilahay baa leh.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:08 am

why was Guhads post deleted.

He brought in some valid resources that were not written by Simpson. According to Voltage most historical accounts of jubbaland which were written by Simpson in favour of Ogaden/Auliyahan but Guhad brought more to the authors that predated Simpsons. So we either have a debate about this without bias of this thread should be moved to SADE private group.

Voltage did you ask the mods to delete Guhads posts?

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:10 am

Like I said the guy is weird as hell and seems to have a serious insecurity problem. Over personalization is a reflection of that insecurity. The juvenile antics above engaging in clan fadhi ku dirir is not even something I have to resist responding to. It just completely turns me off; particularly using it against Ogaden.

Generally this guy Guhad reminds me of our long-age friend Xoogsade, but for different reason.They were in the same league and same age; can you imagine Xoogsade in 2019 making MS Paint corny maps because of clan insecurity? Yet this guy is here a decade later and crying tribal ciil over the net.

The rest of his gibberish functioning as "poisoning the well" (going for quantity over quality without any organizing or relevant principle) aside, it seems when I said we read his similarly childish post in Ogaden section was read and ignored by us got to him.

Finally, I have nothing against Ogaden. I have no interest in engaging in or coming back to juvenile cyber fadhi ku dirir. This is a particular subject of a particular moment in history and when I get some time later, I still intend to give Django my summary.
So you couldn't handle the truth and resorted to deleting my responses and Ben’s also. This shows how weak and childish you are.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:57 am

Guhad,

I have nothing to say to you. To be honest you don't even have dhaqan Ogaadeen. Maybe they are your reer abti or something but as a last response to you; if I cared to address anything you had to say, I would have responded to your Ogaden Section topic.

Django,

Why do you automatically assume I had anything to do with it? You have attacked me before for the previous times Guhad's hate speech was also deleted. I don't even know why I need to swear to God but Wallahi I had nothing to do with it and did not converse or liason with anybody about deleting it.

If it was up to me, I would have left it up while advising the Sade participants not to respond to Guhad but have his hate speech serve as an example for the type of people out there.

Finally, just look at the first page of this topic, you took me to task and even called me out personally for previous conduct here when I was younger and immature. Not only are your posts not deleted, but you also brought out an apology from me.

This middle age, cuqdad filled guy is different. We are talking about a specific point in history where we happen to disagree. People disagree on less. In fact, wherever two human beings walk, debate/discussion/and ultimately disagreement will occur.

Which of us have insulted Ogaadeen in Dhagaxbuur or brought all kinds of irrelevant hate-filled tribal fadhi ku dirir here?

No Marehan has done that. Conversely, you have also stuck to topic and did not wander out of topic. Probably because you do not have cuqdad even though you have political grievances against Marehan. That's why Guhad is being deleted I surmise.

Wallahi the sheer malice and resentment in the guy's deleted post was astounding to me; especially from someone who claims Ogaadeen.

Personally, I am pretty sure my point about the Mohamed Subeer-Marehan relationship is what triggered him; including that the hostilities between Marehan Galti and Cawlyahan started with Marehan support to Mohamed Subeer against Cawlyahan amd that Mohamed Subeer rebuffed both British and Cawlyahan attempts to have them support the expedition against Marehan.

Generally, we really don't want anything to do with this guy and his extreme personalization of things. All of us are beyond tribal fadhi ku dirir; this is an academic dicussion about something specific. As I have said in the first page, as Sade here, we have already come to an agreement to ignore him. People like him exist all among Somalis; way jiran yihiin. We do not care to be in communication with him.

And lastly, I don't know why I didn't catch it before, but I know Ogaadeen sxb. Ogaadeen have given birth to more than half of my immediate relatives. This guy Guhaad does not have dhaqan Ogaadeen. Maybe they are his reer abti. The most prominent Gudabiirsi on this board used to be Rooble who had Marehan/reer Ugaas Shermarke reer abti. Rooble was more Marehan than I and wallahi taught even me about some aspects of Marehan genealogy and history. Rooble could pass for Marehan in anything and anywhere. Similarly, who knows if this guy Guhaad is Ogaadeen. I thought he was in N America (supposedly used to claim MN) yet dude always posts in middle of the night at the same time as UK kids and there's a nauseous scent about him that distinctly is Isaaq-ish. Whatever it is, wallahi waxaan dhaqan Ogaadeen ma leh.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:35 pm

Guhad,

I have nothing to say to you. If I cared to address anything you had to say, I would have responded to your Ogaden Section topic.
This dude has almost 5 thousand posts in 12 years on Somalinet forums and about 90 percent of them are about Mareexaan.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:04 pm

Django, you have become annoying. Seriously. It's time to move on.

Notice, ever since Guhaad expressed the "impact" I have had on him in real life through the pointless participation, I have decided to discontinue discussions with you guys on any issue.

Secondly, if you want the link I can give it to you but you will be surprised and question why I didn't bring up a lot of surprising stuff I could use against you guys.

Remember these are direct recorded intelligence reports and observations from the administrators office.

Some of the surprising things are.

1. The FIRST band of Darod were a scouting party of Mohamed Subeer/OG and Reer Xasaan/Marehan.

2. They tried to settle in Luuq but were ganged up on and defeated.

3. They moved down the river for protection and both settled in Afmadoow.

4. Both of the scouting parties sent back word and successive Marehan and Ogadeen followes.

5. BOTH Marehanand Ogaden moved to Lorian and defeated the Wardeey.

6. Marehan never forgot Luuq and double back.

A lot of Marehan had since crossed the Jubba who would come to be known as the Reer Guri (original settlers).

With this relative strength, Reer Guri led by reer Hassan settled in Luuq where Xeer Contract between them and Gasaargude was established. Gasaargude were the nobility of Rahanweyn as a whole so Xeer with them meant peace with Rahanweyn.

7. Some time later the Marehan had a secondary big migration where those migrants came to be known as Galti (Just came in/new). They were heavily armed and some followed Sayid Abdille Hassan.

8. The Galti Marehan moved out, but when they got to WAJEER the British Administrators in Nairobi became alarmed.

9. The British had just stopped Ogaadeen going beyond the Lorian. If the Galti Marehan got to them with the level of arms they had, the British thought it would be a game changer in that the Somali raids limitedd to the North Frontier District and Jubbaland would now surely enter Bantu and central Kenya territory

10. The British decided to build Sarinley base to keeo eye on Marehan and prevent them from passing Jubbaland. The British then actually forced the earlier Galti Marehan to retreat back from Wajeer and into Jubbaland.

11. Awlyahan were the last Darod immigrants and the British record the exact year they settle; FIRST in Wajeer.

In fact, just like some of the Galti Marehan were brought back from Wajeer and the Serinley British base built to make sure as whole they didnt continue migration, the British also bring the armed Awlyahan back from Wajeer and told them to settle in the area southwest of Serinley.

The rest of the stuff that could be a little embarrassing for OG I have washed my hands off of repeating it.

Generally, both Marehan and Ogaden are commendable for what took place. The British administrators are constantl shocked and bewildered at the Marehan and Ogaden (probably because of how much it conflicted with their ideaa about what African was)?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.