Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marehan come in, this will shock you.

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Marehan come in, this will shock you.

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:25 pm

Voltage to play the devils advocate since you chased away Benny from you threads, all the supposed evidence you brought was a couple of anecdotal examples as evidence that Silte is related to us, and then you have brought up their claim to the names Abadir and Sade, well that is not exclusively claimed by Marehan anyway, even our own Shieekhal and Murursade have these names in their lineages.

I think as ancestral dna test become more sophisticated we can find out our lost kinfolk in Ethiopia, but as it stands now its too much of a mystery.

I have a theory about this. I assume Sheikh Abadir was a prominent Islamic scholar who was Marehan in the 13th century in Harar. He's real name is Umar as Abadir is a naynees. When the Futuh Al Habasha & Oromo invasions happend. His descendants as religious ulema became confederation for protection as Harar gotten weaker after Emir Nur. He [Abadir] became a famous patron saint of Harar several hundreds before Emir Nur ibn Mujahid came to power. I also assume that due to Sheikh Abadir as the patron saint of Harar which was the preminent Islamic centre in the Horn of Africa. He's descendants such as Daud and Maxamed Daud became the primary chiefs of Marehan and heads of Darood due to their familal connection to the main metropolis of the land. Mind you this round as the same time that Warsangeli Sultanate is in their infancy. As the city fell and Emir Nur ibn Mujahid forced the inhabitants of the city to forget clans and became one people, Adaris. Alot of his descendants became Hararis, Oromos, and Silites due to the forced integration and assimilation of the period. But all records/historical sources indicate that Marehan( Futuh, Ethiopian and European) were a primary military force in Harar and such used that connection to increase their prestige amongst Daroods who they became the Boqor for. Now to the Sheekaals. I think they are the descendants of these lost Sheikhs who some are sheegads and some are lost Marehan. As Sheekaal they are a religious order who became adopted to the Somali clan system. The other ethnic groups they shifted over through the years and others are sheegads due to the famous patron saint of Harar. We [ Emir Nur ibn Mujahid] built the famous Harar gates that are UNESCO world heritage site. Harar is what Lalibela is to the Amhara. Our forebears fought for Islam and the promotion of Islam in Ethiopia. We conquered them.

:wow:

It's really fascinating when you think about it Saddam. I also think this is possibly what may have happened. When you look at what Abadir is to Islamic history in the area, then look at Marehan geneology where he is in, and then see that ONLY Marehan is observed to have been in Harar/Adal 500 years ago out of all the people who claim him, then see the religious cannotation for the later claims, or that Abadir's descendents also became the chiefs of the MX clan etc etc etc you can't help but come to your theory.

Obviously a lot more research and historical record gathering is needed
When the SFG gets stronger and in a more secure position. We should invest $$$ to find the uncorrupted manscript of Futuh Al Habash. The Ethiopians are sitting on historical records concerning Somalis. Alot of things will be discovered. Sade lost majority of their ppl along with Jidwaaq and Geri Koombe. While Harti and Ogadens grow exponentially in the centuries after.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:07 am

The signs have always been right there. :)

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:19 am

This was very informative. Do you guys also know that there cisse who live in djibouti who are marehan? They are marehan reer hassan, reer yusuf reer aden yusuf. In that order. And that's few of them. Rest of them are unknown. Many cisse are likely to be lost sade or marehan. My parents and relatives know some of those. Marehan is lost saxib, everywhere. All the areas adal sultanate used to rule should be researched and lost mx recovered.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:47 pm

This Mariixmaan guy and Nomand are the most gullible and delusional of all the Ilkoyar midgaans on this forum!!!

Now he thinks the Federal government is Marehan entity and they can use they Somali people's money to search for their mysterious begining as a so called Somli clan.

No Ilkoyar will ever be allowed to lead this great nation and it's country again.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on my damn self.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:48 am

[
This Mariixmaan guy and Nomand are the most gullible and delusional of all the Ilkoyar midgaans on this forum!!! Now he thinks the Federal government is Marehan entity and they can use they Somali people's money to search for their mysterious begining as a so called Somli clan. No Ilkoyar will ever be allowed to lead this great nation and it's country again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on my damn self.

Aww, :cry: It's ok. Once we get into the 1800's you will show up in history. :damn:

See I know people like you. You are lmost like children at heart--really. It's like the 3 year old who throws a temper tantrum because he can't situate himself in a conversation between his parents and his older brother about older brother's first day im school.

You can come and smear feces in a convo about the 1800's through butchered Cruttendum, but....but there is just no opening, even a crack for your sour grapes when we are at history this deep and blood this OLDE. ;)

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:13 am

This was very informative. Do you guys also know that there cisse who live in djibouti who are marehan? They are marehan reer hassan, reer yusuf reer aden yusuf. In that order. And that's few of them. Rest of them are unknown. Many cisse are likely to be lost sade or marehan. My parents and relatives know some of those. Marehan is lost saxib, everywhere. All the areas adal sultanate used to rule should be researched and lost mx recovered.
WALLAHIB OO BILLAHI OO TOLLAHI FOR ABOUT 2-3 MONTHS NOW I HAVE COMPLETELY SUBSCRIBED TO THE POSSIBLE FORMATION OF CIISE DJIBOUTI FROM MAREHAN REER HASSAN.

I HIGHLIGHTED THIS FOR EFFECT PROPORTIONATE TO THE STRENGTH OF MY SUSPICION ABOUT SOMETHING I HAD NEVER CONSIDERED UNTIL I BEGAN THE BOOKS RESEARCH

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:29 am

BTW Sbashi, if maps are our images of the past, one of the things that most surprise me continuously is the number of placenames and iconography between Harar and Aussa-Afar which evoke similarity to Marehan.

If you are Marehan or know Marehan well, your head will spin with the all the similar attributes you come across, the older the map, the stronger the weird similarities.

Look at this between Ciise Madoobe and the Afar, are both of those things there coincidence? Hhhhmmn

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:34 pm

BTW Sbashi, if maps are our images of the past, one of the things that most surprise me continuously is the number of placenames and iconography between Harar and Aussa-Afar which evoke similarity to Marehan.

If you are Marehan or know Marehan well, your head will spin with the all the similar attributes you come across, the older the map, the stronger the weird similarities.

Look at this between Ciise Madoobe and the Afar, are both of those things there coincidence? Hhhhmmn

Very informative. Didn't know mx occupied this much of a land :stylin: . We need to go deep into cisse and ask about their oral history.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:10 pm

Where did all of these new trolls come from
War go back to where ever y’all came from..intadan la idin buufin

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.