Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Does anyone know the mayors gedo cities

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Does anyone know the mayors gedo cities

Postby DalJecel60 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:11 am

Wallahi Luuq is mucjiso. I have never seen a more beautiful topography in Somalia.

Luuq is why Rahanweyn will never forgive us until the end of mankind. To this day they still swear by Luuq as their XUDUN (navel)

Its a natural fortress MashaAllah

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:57 am

Beled Xaawo's current mayor is Cabdicasiis Xareed Cabdulaahi. He is Calidhere. He is a powerless figurehead installed by Janan.
Cabdicasiis Xareed Cabdullahi
And Nuur Xareed Cabdi waa isku qof
Hes also knowns as Dayax

He was known to side with Morgan during the Kismaayo conflict
Sheekooy ku nacay. Abti no one wants to rehash that stuff so lay off of it. Morgan himself is right now in Oman for his son's wedding in the middle of reer Siad Barre and Mareexaan. Let's move on

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:20 am

Beled Xaawo's current mayor is Cabdicasiis Xareed Cabdulaahi. He is Calidhere. He is a powerless figurehead installed by Janan.
Cabdicasiis Xareed Cabdullahi
And Nuur Xareed Cabdi waa isku qof
Hes also knowns as Dayax

He was known to side with Morgan during the Kismaayo conflict
Sheekooy ku nacay. Abti no one wants to rehash that stuff so lay off of it. Morgan himself is right now in Oman for his son's wedding in the middle of reer Siad Barre and Mareexaan. Let's move on
Sheekoy ku nacay kkk
Habrihii Qaadka gadi jirey u hadal ekidaa

Reer Siyaad Barre waa kuma
Ilmo Siyaad Barre dheh

It was a Mj-Dhulo wedding

Dafle is Dhulbahante

Anyways waxaan colaad ahayn hurin meyside voltagow meesha qabyalada ka jooji ina adeer gacaliye

Awalba Hayb Lakala Jaray oo hadane Mid Ah Baanu nahaye

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:25 am

Because Ceelcadde and Buurdhuubo did not get representation while the village Salagle did. This whole Jubbaland project was designed from inception to undermine and marginalize beesha. It is insane how someone who claims to be part of beesha could have agreed to this. In an ideal world these idiots would either be rotting in prison or shot dead.
They should be blacklisted from ever representing beesha. Names and shamed m, a website needs to be created and their names and faces published.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:29 am

Beled-Xaawo's mayor is Cali Dheere
Ceel-waaq is Uurmidig
Baardheere is Talxe
Garbahaarey is reer Siyaad
Luuq is reer Xassan
Dollow is rer Axmed
Buurdhuubo is reer Xassan

The only district that is sometimes supposed to get a non-Marehan is Ceel-waaq where Marehan and Garre are supposed to rotate as part of 2004 peace agreement but the Uurmidig guy hebel Guuleed has been mayor for the last 10 years, when do Garre get a turn :?
That's what I was looking for, I am yet to see anyone make a public outcry of the injustice that madoobe was doing in the last 7 years.

Denying the beesha their rightful seats. Hopefully with the new maamul in 3 months we will be represented fairly.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:30 am

Because Ceelcadde and Buurdhuubo did not get representation while the village Salagle did. This whole Jubbaland project was designed from inception to undermine and marginalize beesha. It is insane how someone who claims to be part of beesha could have agreed to this. In an ideal world these idiots would either be rotting in prison or shot dead.
They should be blacklisted from ever representing beesha. Names and shamed m, a website needs to be created and their names and faces published.
If it was upto u
Give me a percentage per clan on how many seats they should get

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:35 am

If it was upto u
Same as now very degmo gets 4 mps marehan have 7 degmo in gedo 1 they share with Garre so we should have in gedo alone 26 mps.

In jubba hoose we should get 2 in kismaayo and 2 more in the whole gobol

We should also get 4 in middle jubba.

So a total of 34

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:05 am

If it was upto u
Same as now very degmo gets 4 mps marehan have 7 degmo in gedo 1 they share with Garre so we should have in gedo alone 26 mps.

In jubba hoose we should get 2 in kismaayo and 2 more in the whole gobol

We should also get 4 in middle jubba.

So a total of 34
So explain to me
And name the districts u claim in MJubba iyo LJubba
U want 2 of the 4 Mps for Kismaayo?

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:17 pm

Buurdhubo is strictly Reer Yusuf country to my jiffo hoose Reer Fataax and I believe half of Garbaharey is Reer Yusuf if not the majority. Reer Yusuf out of respect for their adeerkood Waqmaashe, let them take the DC in Luuq and we get ku xigeen or we switch with Reer Ibrahim. Waqmaashe are Reer Itoobiya (Nageyle, Libaan) and the wall against Borana Oromos. Reer Xassan is good with rotating power within ourselves. Clearly Reer Yusuf is the majority in the region. Also, in Ceelwaaq, Gumurwaaq moved in heavy lately. Ceelcadde same with Gumurwaaq and Reer Ibrahim. Buurdhubo is my ancestral land. It's where my camels graze. Adan Yusuf, a sub clan of Reer Yusuf graze down to Afmadow and Jubada Hoose. FYI Reer Yusuf breaks down into Haruun and Adan. Haruun breaks into Cadaawe (Ugaas Xassan Yarow, Madobe's ally) which is me. Maxamud Sayid Adan is Maxamud Haruun. The primary chief lineage and the political head of Reer Xassan is Cadaawe Haruun I could go on. That's enough for now.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:30 pm

Why the fuck is the capital In Bu'ale but not Baardhere which is more strategic and closer to the two Jubboyinka
Halkaas hanaga joogaan. What's mine is mine and what's theirs is ours :mrgreen:
We nee to make officlal settlements in Jubada Hoose. On the coast actually. Even Harti are making degmos now.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:46 pm

Dhulka dagaaladii sokeeye ayuu kala qeybsamay ma ogiyee waaagi hore dadku si nabad ayuu meel kasta iskmula degnaa. Mareexaan is dagaalay dhinaca gedo 1992kii ka hor lama aqoon.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:56 am

Voltage,

Don’t forget Humbaali, Shabeel dulaay C Xusseens home :up:
Are you Siyaad Cali?

Faarax Cali

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:24 pm

Buurdhubo is strictly Reer Yusuf country to my jiffo hoose Reer Fataax and I believe half of Garbaharey is Reer Yusuf if not the majority. Reer Yusuf out of respect for their adeerkood Waqmaashe, let them take the DC in Luuq and we get ku xigeen or we switch with Reer Ibrahim. Waqmaashe are Reer Itoobiya (Nageyle, Libaan) and the wall against Borana Oromos. Reer Xassan is good with rotating power within ourselves. Clearly Reer Yusuf is the majority in the region. Also, in Ceelwaaq, Gumurwaaq moved in heavy lately. Ceelcadde same with Gumurwaaq and Reer Ibrahim. Buurdhubo is my ancestral land. It's where my camels graze. Adan Yusuf, a sub clan of Reer Yusuf graze down to Afmadow and Jubada Hoose. FYI Reer Yusuf breaks down into Haruun and Adan. Haruun breaks into Cadaawe (Ugaas Xassan Yarow, Madobe's ally) which is me. Maxamud Sayid Adan is Maxamud Haruun. The primary chief lineage and the political head of Reer Xassan is Cadaawe Haruun I could go on. That's enough for now.
Saddam, there is no "strictly" bro. Even the Garbahaaray thing with Reer Siyaad above I mentioned about that town being probably the most homogeneous...the fact is no one really wanted to contest Garbahaaray which is not on the river and whose water tastes weird because of elements from the mountains. Siad Barre just made it important as thr capital of the region because of it's central location. It's not even the emotional heart of reer Siyaad who all prefer Tuulo Barwaaqo.

Generally I have been told by so many different Mareexaan who have gone back to Gedo that only REER AXMED really practice the concept of "unukaa leh" :mrgreen:

Personally I think Cali Dheere are the most cosmopolitan among the Mareexaan and have the least concept of "unukaa leh" mostly because it was Cali Dheere that suffered thr most from Marehan xenophobia in NFD. So they now what it's like to have been unwelcome which is why they are the most welcoming of Mareexaan Gedo.

Look at their town Beled-Xaawo which was even claimed by reer Axmed at one point! Reer Axmed abused the welcome which was one of the issues contributing to the long instability there although there were other issues including Hawraarsame finally standing up for themselves and the reer Faarax Ugaas/reer Xassan conflict in SNF and SNF/SRRC.

Generally Cali Dheere welcome/cosmopolitanism led to Beled-Xaawo being the economic center of Gedo today. I myself love Beled-Xaawo so much, I claim that city as my hometown when I am reer Siyaad and a rer Mudug originally. Garbahaaray never even enters my mind as "my" town while Beled-Xaawo is lodged in my heart.

Any wonder then Garbahaaray is just a small hamlet not even among the top biggest towns in the region while Beled-Xaawo is now the second biggest town after Baardheere and definitely the richest town in Gedo?

So sxb, there should not be "strictly" in our discourse and unukaa leh mentality should be something we all fight against.

It's not even good economic policy to limit a place. That's not how to grow a place

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:30 pm

Why the fuck is the capital In Bu'ale but not Baardhere which is more strategic and closer to the two Jubboyinka
We nee to make officlal settlements in Jubada Hoose. On the coast actually. Even Harti are making degmos now.
I was trying to bai Django, but it looks like he didn't take the bait :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:02 pm

I was trying to bai Django, but it looks like he didn't take the bait :lol:
Talxe is colonizing Beerxaani and that area. Adan Yusuf is colonizing Buurgaabo which can be our Garacad in the future. I advise our clan to advance this movement.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.