Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Danab Central Somalia Commander ina Afkuxoogweyn enters Ethiopia, the Ethiopia-Marehan Detente is now official

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Danab Central Somalia Commander ina Afkuxoogweyn enters Ethiopia, the Ethiopia-Marehan Detente is now official

Postby Voltage » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:50 pm

For the first time at least since the Somali State fell, armed forces from the Somali Republic entered Ethiopian territory in official military capacity.

Lt Col Mukhtaar Adan Af-Kuxoogweyn (Marehan/Reer Siyaad Xussein), former Commander of Danab 4 in Lower Shabelle and specially chosen to establish and command Danab 21 in Central Region put Liyuu Police on notice.

Or for that matter put Makaahiil on notice trying to take advantage of veneer of authority using Liyuu Police to carry out the same desperate strategy that Degoodiye and Habar Gidir used during their defeat in Phase 1 and Phase 2 of MAREHAN RECONQUISTA (i will explain later).

Makaahiil knows what time it is; it is time for Phase 3. ;)

What they haven't grasped yet, like Degoodiye defeated in Liban in Phase 1 and Habar Gidir defeated back across the North/South highway in both Galgaduud and Mudug in Phase 2 is----MAREHAN FIXED THE LOOPHOLE THAT ALLOWED THOSE 3 CLANS TO PROFIT FROM OUR MISFORTUNE.

All this begin through formal declaration of Detente between Marehan and Meles Zenewi speaking for Ethiopia in 2010.

80 years of enmity was ended quietly.

Since then the relationship has moved passed Detente to partnership.

My friends this is beyond simple local Kilil-level type of thing like Liyu Police/Makaahiil think the game is still being played at.

This is a priority foreign policy position for the Ethiopian federal government and national security apparatus.

After officially asking the Ethiopian Dhusa-mareb sector commander to relay their concerns to Gode Command about the rumours of Ethiopian law enforcement agencies ("Liyu Police") targeting innocent people across the border, Gode responded with a directive from Addis INVITING COMMANDER MUKHTAAR HIMSELF to lead that mission.

That is a truly extraordinary development.

No nation on earth with control over its borders does this.

It is a reflection of the strength of the message Ethiopia is sending.

If you doubt who this message is being sent to, remember how many times Habar Gidir screamed Liyu Police. No response from Ethiopia.

The reality is Ethiopia knows what Marehan is after in Phase 3 and through this message, it is also signaling to DDSI and Makaahiil in particular, we support their initiative. Because, by even going for this "initiative" it is an expression of Marehan embracing Ethiopia and ending the long war.

Ogaden and Makaahiil right now still see themselves as "Ethiopia" and the Marehan there as the "other" because that's how Marehan wanted it; they were not Ethiopia always looking east.

That's why even though Marehan still lives from afka Laba Baar near Feerfeer to Bali Midgaan heading towards Qabri Dahare and half of Shilaabo district to Fadhi Garaadle to Cilaanle and Qaloocan which is once again boundary with Biciidyanan and the entire southwest of Wardheer and and southern half of Galaadi----Marehan has not once asked for an official degmo where even 100 year dead wells of Makaahiil have been named degmo; with Marehan not once asking for an MP or seat, or ever thinking of developing and services or future in the land.

PHASE 3 CHANGES THAT.

DO NOT BE SURPRISED WHEN YOU SEE AN ENTIRE NEW ZONE FROM CEEL-HABREED NEAR BELEDWEYN TO XOODAALE HEADING TOWARDS QABRI DAHARE TO QALOOCAN GOING EAST TO SAAXO JUST BELOW GOLDAGOB that acknowledges Marehan are Ethiopians past the borders of Somalia.

Wiil HOOG REER SIYAAD XUSSEIN LT COL MUKHTAAR AADAN (God Bless)

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Danab Central Somalia Commander ina Afkuxoogweyn enters Ethiopia, the Ethiopia-Marehan Detente is now official

Postby Django » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:34 pm

:russ:

Issa0

Re: Danab Central Somalia Commander ina Afkuxoogweyn enters Ethiopia, the Ethiopia-Marehan Detente is now official

Postby Issa0 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:06 pm

what are phase 1 and Phase 2 of MAREHAN RECONQUISTA cuzzo? @ Voltage

whos pet is this? i see this lil pest under every Marexaan topic smh
naaya Django get your rapist ass out of here. your stinking up the place @rapeBoy

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:09 pm

Django, as you have noticed, I don't really partake in the usual fadhi ku dirir and clan bashing so the following has no motivation in that.

Sxb, lax walba halkay is dhigtaa lagu qalaa.

The phenomenon of Afkuxoogweyn entering Ethiopia in military dress with the Somali Flag as the commander of Somalia special forces for an entire section of the country and entering like that for the first time since we fought a war at the INVITATION of Ethiopia is a phenomenon that comes at the expense of Ogaadeen and Makaahiil in particular.

Marehan was disenfrenchised in its historical land precisely for championing your freedom as well. I don't care what you have to respond with but this is a fact.

Yet, you turned around and then tried to take advantage of our disenfranchisement by using Ethiopian state power against us.

Sxb, sida laguu dafiraad ka war qabin. They national State completely disowned your enterprise.

The political justification for inviting Afkuxoogweyn was "LIYU POLICE was to be disbanded but has been decided to reform as a method of turn negative into positive. Their mandate is municipal law enforcement. They have nothing to do with intra or inter-Ethiopian security. Because we are confident no official Ethiopian armed forces are involved, we invite you to see for yourself."

Now they know what is up. What they did is use SOFT POWER to achieve two related objectives;

1. Keep in line an unruly factor misusing affiliation with Ethiopia (Ogaadeen/Makaahiil) which has the effect of sabotage
2. Cultivate good graces and further warming of ties that further charms a historical detractor (Marehan)

They did this without a signal thing down

The entire message was delivered at your expense
Last edited by Voltage on Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Voltage at his best!! A skinny in the middle of nowhere where Ethiopian forces including the Somali State Liyuu are literally on every corner of where that skinny dude is taking pictures at. What is he going to do, tell the Ethiopians to leave? Voltage and his female-like mushxarad for anything associated with his minority clan. This time he forgot his usual fascination of the looks of the men from his sub-clan. If those guys are commandos, I think we should redefine the term commandos and add a new meaning, commandos the skinny version.
As for the incident at Boodhaan Cadka, the local forces are trying to keep the peace. As long as you don’t claim massacres, I am good. I don’t want to see the local security forces killing their subjects. They are there to keep the peace and have to follow the laws they have been sworn under oath.
:stylin: :stylin:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:19 pm

Voltage at his best!! A skinny in the middle of nowhere where Ethiopian forces including the Somali State Liyuu are literally on every corner of where that skinny dude is taking pictures at. What is he going to do, tell the Ethiopians to leave? Voltage and his female-like mushxarad for anything associated with his minority clan. This time he forgot his usual fascination of the looks of the men from his sub-clan. If those guys are commandos, I think we should redefine the term commandos and add a new meaning, commandos the skinny version.
As for the incident at Boodhaan Cadka, the local forces are trying to keep the peace. As long as you don’t claim massacres, I am good. I don’t want to see the local security forces killing their subjects. They are there to keep the peace and have to follow the laws they have been sworn under oath.
:stylin: :stylin:
It's nice of you to display some level of civility for the first time, but try less personal invectives next time and more substantive on the issue. :)

You would come across with a lot less silent rage. :lol:

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:09 pm

Well, I am not sure your reference to someone in rage? For your information, the Liyuu is the only security apparatus in DDS and they have a duty to keep the peace. Yes, sometimes mistakes can happen but overall they have been on top of things. I don’t have the details on Boodhan Cadka, so I am not going to say much about that. I see some of your folks posting pictures of Cagjar visiting the wounded civilians from Tulli Guuled during the conflicts with Oromo as being from Boodhan Cadka. For the record, the Liyuu and the Ethiopian army in general never take their wounded to normal hospitals. In Jigjiga and many other major cities, they have their own facilities, so tell your kin to stop the propaganda and let the security forces sustain the peace. Soomaalidu waxay ku maah maahdaa “Nabad baa naas la nuugo leh”. And if you think it is only the border clans that the Liyuu is dealing with, you are mistaken. Just yesterday, two OG sub-clans had flares deep in Ogadenia and Liyuu confiscated all their weapons. One of the two clans is blaming the Liyuu for siding with the other.
:whoa: :whoa:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:36 pm

1:31-3:30

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:55 pm

Great news Makaahilka la sheegaya xabad uun bay garanayan ileen xabashiga futada ka wassi jidhay. Laaya weliba qoriga caradiis ku rida nacatullahi calal cagdheer.

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:07 pm

Great news Makaahilka la sheegaya xabad uun bay garanayan ileen xabashiga futada ka wassi jidhay. Laaya weliba qoriga caradiis ku rida nacatullahi calal cagdheer.
Saaxiib maxaa dhacay? You seem mad? Bal noo waran oo haddii dhib jiro aan ku xaal marinee.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:20 pm

Saaxiib maxaa dhacay? You seem mad? Bal noo waran oo haddii dhib jiro aan ku xaal marinee.
Your liyuu boolis actually killed my Sodog(wife's abti) who was just a geeljire minding his own business and causes her great pain, so yes it is personal hooyadiin wasse dagaal ba ino balan wallahi. I hate you scum.

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:38 pm

Your liyuu boolis actually killed my Sodog(wife's abti) who was just a geeljire minding his own business and causes her great pain, so yes it is personal hooyadiin wasse dagaal ba ino balan wallahi. I hate you scum.
Ina-adeer, I am really sorry to hear that, Marxuumkana Ilaahey Janadii ha geeyo. Kuli Daaiqatu mowt. From what i am hearing, this incident happened due to some misunderstanding. The Liyuu were after some guy who was suspected of killing one of their soldiers, and locals attacked them. Remember during ina-iley era Liyee killed more OGs than any other clan. The problem in Ogadenia is that people are enjoying a newly found freedom and everyone is armed to the teeth. I hope things cool down and I pray for peace.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:57 pm

Liyo police are mooryan inkaar qabta...war wuxu waa cawan..the cowards walk into villages and kill innocent unarmed people..xita ciyalki bay laanayayan.

The commander tho :whoo:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:17 pm

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:53 pm

This is a long video. I wish I had a time fo this. These days every Xaliimo and Faarax are video blogging spitting all kinds of conspiracy theories and fadhi-ku dirir talking points. Too many of them. In a short paragraph, what is this guy talking about?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.