Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stunning shot of Doolow, Gedo and the Dawa river!

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Stunning shot of Doolow, Gedo and the Dawa river!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:45 pm

I support kicking out all the IDPs to Konfuur Galbeed. Notice they do this to Darood regions? In Puntland and Jubbaland. I detest our cousins but they were right on this.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:12 pm

Wallahi billahi oo tollahi if that's how you and Smile think Saddam, MAREEXAAN IDIN LAMA AHI.

Wallahi idin lama ahi.

I am in the same tribe as those IDPs AGAINST YOU AND SMILE, Saddam.

How can two Somali refugees in the US of all places, oceans and continents away from Somalia, who ran to safety in a majority WHITE, CHRISTIAN US that accepted them and who happen to be MAREEXAAN who know what it was like to find no safety and security in even their own villages have such an un-Islamic, un-Somali, INHUMANE callous disregard for their own Somali, Muslim, human bretheren still undergoing the strife and turmoil.

Wallahi billahi the sheer cruelty displayed in this topic is one of the few things that has shocked me in all my time here.

Listen, I give it as good as one can give when it comes to TRIBAL CHAUVINISM and wanting the best for Mareexaan.

I debate history, culture, etc in a generalized asymptomatic way.

When everyone wants the best for their people and their lands, I want the best as well.

THAT BEST STARTS WITH CHARACTER AND CULTURE, OF BENEVOLENCE, MERCY, BROTHERLINESS, GUEST RIGHTS, HUMANITY, HUMAN RIGHTS, CIVILITY.

I will NEVER support Mareexaan in dulmi and evil.

I do NOT question WHY the IDP of any clan is an IDP in Dollow even though I know Dollow has been a principal base for the UN since the famine when Shabab controlled from Beled-Xaawo to Afgooye.

I DO NOT question why they are there.

If a SINGLE Somali comes to my house for protection, my job IS TO WELCOME HIM, TO HELP HIM, TO GIVE AID AND SHELTER, AND TRUTH BE TOLD IF THEY DECIDE TO LIVE NEXT TO ME, THEN YOU KNOW WHAT?

WELCOME!

And if that is not how it was done before, then it is part of the many aspects of our culture that are in need of reform and it is with our generation and younger who should be the one reforming it.

Wallahi billahi I am absolutely disgusted that you IDPs have been polticized in this manner using a name I share and by people who themselves were lucky to escape.

War isku laabta ilaahay baa idin jeedre; wallahi waxaan idin la wadaago majirto if this is how you guys think :arrow:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:37 pm

Calm down, Voltage. Those IDPs are the same people who killed and robbed the marehans that fled from xamar. Wallahi I don’t wanna bring up the horrible things these fake maskins have done to fleeing marehans. It’s always the ones we welcome and feed that turn on us. Curb your beer jileec ..boo

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:30 pm

Wallahi billahi oo tollahi if that's how you and Smile think Saddam, MAREEXAAN IDIN LAMA AHI.

Wallahi idin lama ahi.

How can two Somali refugees in the US of all places, oceans and continents away from Somalia, who ran to safety in a majority WHITE, CHRISTIAN US that accepted them and who happen to be MAREEXAAN who know what it was like to find no safety and security in even their own villages have such an un-Islamic, un-Somali, INHUMANE callous disregard for their own Somali, Muslim, human bretheren still undergoing the strife and turmoil.

Wallahi billahi the sheer cruelty displayed in this topic is one of the few things that has shocked me in all my time here.

Listen, I give it as good as one can give when it comes to TRIBAL CHAUVINISM and wanting the best for Mareexaan.

When everyone wants the best for their people and their lands, I want the best as well.

THAT BEST STARTS WITH CHARACTER AND CULTURE, OF BENEVOLENCE, MERCY, BROTHERLINESS, GUEST RIGHTS, HUMANITY, HUMAN RIGHTS, CIVILITY.

I do NOT question WHY the IDP of any clan is an IDP in Dollow even though I know Dollow has been a principal base for the UN since the famine when Shabab controlled from Beled-Xaawo to Afgooye.

If a SINGLE Somali comes to my house for protection, my job IS TO WELCOME HIM, TO HELP HIM, TO GIVE AID AND SHELTER, AND TRUTH BE TOLD IF THEY DECIDE TO LIVE NEXT TO ME, THEN YOU KNOW WHAT?

WELCOME!

And if that is not how it was done before, then it is part of the many aspects of our culture that are in need of reform and it is with our generation and younger who should be the one reforming it.

Wallahi billahi I am absolutely disgusted that you IDPs have been polticized in this manner using a name I share and by people who themselves were lucky to escape.

War isku laabta ilaahay baa idin jeedre; wallahi waxaan idin la wadaago majirto if this is how you guys think :arrow:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:53 pm

[quote=Voltage post_id=4968409 time=<a href="tel:1579313540">1579313540</a> user_id=141541]

Wallahi idin lama ahi.

WELCOME!

[/quote]

:wow: :wow:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:00 pm

I support kicking out all the IDPs to Konfuur Galbeed. Notice they do this to Darood regions? In Puntland and Jubbaland. I detest our cousins but they were right on this.
there is no shame in saying whats mine is mine and whats yours is yours.

dulmi is saying whats mine is mine and whats yours is also mine. they have bay, bakool and shabheela hoose. Jubbaland is ours and it needs to stay like that sxb.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:10 pm

Smile,

You feel me? I don't wanna get into this in a public space. But I have my reasons for that

Voltage,

PM me bro. Certain things I rather discuss in private. It is a sensitive subject

Nomand,

Very reasonable. Plus, there's MX and OG communities that live in KG state. We need our xaqq as well!

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:49 am

I heard the Eelays were the most brutal, they would capture families fleeing tie them up, throw them all together in a pit and pour hot oil on them, next it would be the Xawaadle who were notorious for drowning and lynching people. Sometimes I wonder how the fuck we not all suffering from PTSD from civil war entire Somalia went against us even the minorities would poison you in your sleep and cut you up with machetes.

If a fraction of what happened to us would happen to any tribe or people on this planet, it would effect them psychologically for ever, yet I don't see many Mareexaan saying the stuff Smile and Rerturnofmariixaan is saying, majority are still bleeding heart nationalist. Either its because majority of the brave souls perished or we were dumbed down by the propaganda against both during the Kacaan and after it.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:42 pm

The bleeding heart, reer somaliweyn kumbaya kacaanists are dying out .

Reer tuugsade focked up the day they sided with the devils

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:05 pm

The bleeding heart, reer somaliweyn kumbaya kacaanists are dying out.

Reer tuugsade focked up the day they sided with the devils

If other Somalis hate us now. Watch when our generation comes into power. Wallahi, they'll hate us the most. No mercy or brotherhood. We will kill and annilate any threat to Beesha Barakaysan.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:19 am

voltage is not dagaalyahan, I rather trust this granny by my side than a ba'ayeeste fulay :lol:

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:25 pm

They're a potential security threat. Ergo they gotta go. :arrow:

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:55 pm

Wixiina waa fudeed xad dhaaf ah. :lol:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:23 pm

Wixiina waa fudeed xad dhaaf ah. :lol:
I heard you have Eelay relatives

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:28 pm

They're a potential security threat. Ergo they gotta go. :arrow:
Final solution is needed. I'll leave it there.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.